The Anabolic Survey (Fill this out!)

henryhavoc

Awards
Hey guys. I wanted to make this post to help save people some time when looking for a good PH to run. Copy the survey below and fill in your answers. This should help a lot if we get a good amount of participation from the community!

Overall best experience with a PH:

Overall worst experience with a PH:

Best PH experience during a bulking phase:

Best PH experience during a cutting phase:

Best PH experience during a recomp phase:

henryhavoc

Awards
Here's my answers :)

Really liked Epistane. Made solid gains with it and they were all dry. Good strength increase too.

Tren. Made me feel like sh*t and had a terrible time recovering. Made some gains, but overall it wasn't worth it.

Superdrol by far. All my lifts went up A LOT, and I kept 11lbs from one cycle.

Haven't had a real cutting phase that was aided with a PH.

Haven't recomped ;)

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
1. super
2. dhea/andro
3. phera/super
4. epi/T3/Clen
5.epi/halo

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established

epistane.. didnt gain much size but hardened me like nothing ive ever seen.. similiar to winni.. looked big and ripped up.. also shot my libido sky high.. no side effects
superdrol.. lethargy, calf/shin pump during cardio.. hard to keep gains
also trenadrol destroyed my libido and made me real lethargic.. bad back pumps.. ran it too high and for too long 120mg for 6 weeks.. would have been a much better cycle at 90mg for 4 weeks.. the results were worth it tho
p-plex.. got huge.. awesome strength.. biggest ive ever been

epistane
trenadrol/xtren (unreal strength.. got skinnier but still gained good weight)

corsaking

Awards
  • Established

epistane.. didnt gain much size but hardened me like nothing ive ever seen.. similiar to winni.. looked big and ripped up.. also shot my libido sky high.. no side effects
superdrol.. lethargy, calf/shin pump during cardio.. hard to keep gains
also trenadrol destroyed my libido and made me real lethargic.. bad back pumps.. ran it too high and for too long 120mg for 6 weeks.. would have been a much better cycle at 90mg for 4 weeks.. the results were worth it tho
p-plex.. got huge.. awesome strength.. biggest ive ever been

epistane
trenadrol/xtren (unreal strength.. got skinnier but still gained good weight)
odd that trenadrol is your worst experienced yet its listed for best experience for recomp.presume you were prepared to "suffer"

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
odd that trenadrol is your worst experienced yet its listed for best experience for recomp.presume you were prepared to "suffer"
fantatic recomp effects.. bad side effects...i took it right before last summer.. looked great....strength thru the roof but lets just say the begin of my summer was full of half mast performances with girls... i could pull ***** but couldnt do **** with it.. my cholestrol levels were through the roof...libido was dead.. could not stay hard for the life of me.. also gave me some prolactin sides ... it was great for recomp effects though

like i said above.. i would have been good if i just went 90mg for 4 weeks instead went 120mg for 6 weeks...

if u wanna see my write up.. search 6 week trenadrol cycle review.. i gave a full write up on my expierence
also from what ive seen and heard .. there is nothing like epistane/tren for recomping.. cant wait to give it a go one day when have enough money to run at least 750mg of test with it to negate some sides

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Best was Methyl-1-Test, SD is next.
Worst, was DHEA
Phera for bulking
HD or SD for cutting
Epi for recomp

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
fantatic recomp effects.. bad side effects...i took it right before last summer.. looked great....strength thru the roof but lets just say the begin of my summer was full of half mast performances with girls... i could pull ***** but couldnt do **** with it.. my cholestrol levels were through the roof...libido was dead.. could not stay hard for the life of me.. also gave me some prolactin sides ... it was great for recomp effects though

like i said above.. i would have been good if i just went 90mg for 4 weeks instead went 120mg for 6 weeks...

if u wanna see my write up.. search 6 week trenadrol cycle review.. i gave a full write up on my expierence
also from what ive seen and heard .. there is nothing like epistane/tren for recomping.. cant wait to give it a go one day when have enough money to run at least 750mg of test with it to negate some sides
so if you run test you can eliminate some sides. which would those be?

Would a dose of test prescribed for trt be enough to counter effect the sides.?Alow dose only puts you in the normal range though and not superphysiological range.