Test cypionate and Masteron questions

ollie78

Awards
First off: 31yrs old. 5'10'' 215lbs. at approx 10-12% bf. Have run numerous solo and stacked cycles of oral ph's.

Going to run my first injectable cycle with test cypionate and a form of masteron(waiting to find out whether it is a propionate or enanthate form). I plan on running a 12 week cycle of Test 500mgs and depending on the form of the masteron either 200mgs for the enanthate or 500mgs for the propionate. Also have arimidex and nolvadex for the cycle/post cycle.

As I am new to injectables, I have done a decent amount of research and spoke to others but I have been getting mixed opinions. With the longer ester compounds would one want to split a 500mgs injection into 250mgs every 3 to 4 days or simply go 500mgs once a week.

Also, I plan on going to the shoulders for my injections becuase that is where I would like to grow most. Others have said they have split their doses between both shoulders. I would assume that this wouldn't negatively impact uptake---but can it.

I really do appreciate any help with these questions.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im not too sold yet on site enhancing by injecting into sites such as shoulders, delts, bi's, tri's. ive also hear it only "works" with TNE, suspension and short esters like ace or prop.

with that being said, id stick to glutes and quads for pinning sites.

test 500mg/week
mast 500mg/week

should get u nice and hard and veiny

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
is masteron really as good as ppl make it out to be.. it seems like it hardens u ridiculously.. shoots your strength and libido up.. frees up more test to use... why is everyone at a low bodyfat not running this with there cycles... ?

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Personally I don't like pinning more than 2ml of anything per day. I would run it as nos suggested but split the doses up so you pin twice a week.
Monday - 250mg Test / 250mg Masteron (assuming its the enanthenate version)
Thursday - 250mg Test / 250mg Masteron

I haven't found that splitting longer esters into multiple injections a week produces less sides or better gains but the lower volume of injections means I can use more sites. For me, more sites and less volume means less post injection pain.

ollie78

Awards
Thanks, nos and icon. So is that one half dose for either side of site? For example 1/2 in one quad and the other 1/2 in the other quad. Or is it the entire dose in one shot and one site.

I haven't been able to find specific information for the answers to my questions, so I appreciate your input.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, nos and icon. So is that one half dose for either side of site? For example 1/2 in one quad and the other 1/2 in the other quad. Or is it the entire dose in one shot and one site.

I haven't been able to find specific information for the answers to my questions, so I appreciate your input.
1ml test + 1ml mast all in one site. do this 2x per week

ollie78

Awards
1ml test + 1ml mast all in one site. do this 2x per week
Thanks, nos. Some of the info that I have been getting is from some big guys that are long-time users. But, since some of them don't even cycle off or completely understand the nature of the compounds that they are using, I am a bit skeptical of their advice. You and icon's advice seems more sound and in line with some other sources that I have read.

Thanks for the clarity on the issue.

standoe3

Awards
I am injecting every day currently on EQ and Test Cyp stack. I rotate the cyp and eq ie. mon 1/2cc test tues 1/2 eq....comes out to 350mg eq and 450mg test every weeks i rotate site quads get 4 injections and glutes get 2 different spot every injection and i second the the view that less is better meaning less volume of gear over more injections is better....I feel more stable instead of way up and down on the test which caused extreme mood swings now the steady level is more manageable instead of pissdoff one minute and cool the next...but everyone is different you have to try it and make note how it effects you. remember that you can reduce the pain of shots by 1. using two needles one to pull the oil and one to inject. 2.using the correct size needle i like B-D needles they are sharp and dont hurt as much as some other i haved used

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Masteron hurt like all sh!t when i was running it. i had to stop after 4wks, i couldnt take it. I was limping around, i stacked test prop with it so I have to stick myself twice a wk.

All in all I could curl 65lb dumbells with PERFECT form, strength was just insane. but I lost all gains because i stopped the whole cycle at wk 4 out of 10. the pain from the pin was unbearable, i couldnt sit down to do shoulder presses or anything like that.

I ran a 14wk tes enth & EQ with great results, than a tes enth& anadrol. I had pain from the pin but it would go away slowly, totallly gone after 3 days. I guess the slower componds are much different.

So if you can take it i would assume the gains to be great.

PS, funny thing, after i couldnt use the rest of the masteron i said i would give it to a buddy. He was happuy until he used it, he had the same limp i did. he too said he couldnt run it. Either it is tough sh!t or were both pussies LOL

Skoalman411

Awards
Hey just posting to everyone here who this would be helpful to.
First off iam 21 years old weight is 205 currently. Bodayfat is around 14 % havent checked recently.?

ive been running masteron and test cyp. cycle making today my 3rd week.
i can def tell that the masteron kicked in now im just waiting for the test too as well.
ive notice more definition in all parts of my body not so much really strength gains right as of now don't know if its still to early in the cycle to.
i do injections twice a week space them out one on monday then one on Thursday. i take 2cc of test cyp.and 1cc of masteron aweek. i also inject in my shoulders alternate each after every shot.

my question here is how long till i actually see any gains from the test cyp. ive read up on it and says usually 3 to 4 weeks so hopefully this works out.

if anyone has any qouestions or answers please feel free to let me kno =P cya guys and dont forget
GET BIG OR GO HOME

Skoalman411

Awards
Masteron hurt like all sh!t when i was running it. i had to stop after 4wks, i couldnt take it. I was limping around, i stacked test prop with it so I have to stick myself twice a wk.

All in all I could curl 65lb dumbells with PERFECT form, strength was just insane. but I lost all gains because i stopped the whole cycle at wk 4 out of 10. the pain from the pin was unbearable, i couldnt sit down to do shoulder presses or anything like that.

I ran a 14wk tes enth & EQ with great results, than a tes enth& anadrol. I had pain from the pin but it would go away slowly, totallly gone after 3 days. I guess the slower componds are much different.

So if you can take it i would assume the gains to be great.

PS, funny thing, after i couldnt use the rest of the masteron i said i would give it to a buddy. He was happuy until he used it, he had the same limp i did. he too said he couldnt run it. Either it is tough sh!t or were both pussies LOL
test prop is whats making u limp and hurt not the masteron that should hurt at all. plus where is your shooting site?

kyran

Awards
yeah exactly timmah, if he is injecting mast prop then it had just as much a possibility of being the culprit as the test prop does. It is not the actual steroid you are using that causes the certain pain, it is the ester, or lack there of.

As a general rule, although their are exceptions for some, the longer ester compounds have less pain after injecting than the short esters.

To the OP, I personally would run it like this: (assuming the mast is enan)
Test Cyp 500mg/wk (250 sunday/250 wedenesday)
Mast Enan 500mg/wk (250 sunday/250 wednesday)

depending on concentration, you are probably going to be injecting between 2-3cc's each injection day. I would split this up into 2 barrels and inject say 1.5cc's into each quad or glute. That is just how I would run it. :)

2res4

Awards
Mast prop is excellent especially when you have low body fat. I get really tight and veiny. Libido and strength are increased but I also get very aggressive on this compound which is helpful in the gym. A lot of people feel it's a waste unless prepping for comp but the overall look and feeling I get makes it worthy in my book. I only run this once a year but love it everytime I do.

I've never tried mast enanthate but I would go with 500mg. 250 IMO doesn't seem like enough.

Skoalman411

Awards
HAHA never mind man found out No reason Boners