Metanabol----can anyone tell me what this is?

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
someone suggested i try metanabol im not sure about the spelling its orgin is from poland, in pill form or double dose 1OOmg from russia in pill form.
weight gain , mass and strength is what its primary function is
can anyone tell me more about this ??
i never used any gear b 4 .....only PH im considering this

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
WOW! That is pure CRAP! :gore:

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
hmm ...im almost positive that what i was offered was AS and not a PH....in oral form...i seen the stuff it comes in white color any ideas wheather somethin like that exists?>

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I hate to bump old thread, but Russian Metanabol=Anabol, not m5aa.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
lol damm almost a year to date.........that is a old thread.......but thanx anyway its always good to kno

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I coulda sworn when I saw the date of the 1st post that Asap bumped this thread.

Thanks Dmitry

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I coulda sworn when I saw the date of the 1st post that Asap bumped this thread.

Thanks Dmitry
LOL He didn't bump any threads today, so I dicided to help brudda out.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Good looking out man.

Keep up the good work. I'ma start bumping old threads too.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Ej cmon now, the legal metanabol the one with tribulus, 5r and 7ketodhea isn't complete crap. I cut up every year for 3 years after bulking up and it's been a trend for me to lose strength whenever I cut up. I NEVER gained strength during cutting up. I tried the legal metanabol and for the first time during a cutting phase, my aggression levels went up, my bench went up by 5 reps, and I started to look unusually harder very quickly......now this never happened when I cut down. I swear by this stuff and the longer I used it, the better I felt and the more unusual strength increases I got. And consider the fact that my cutting up diets are very calorie restrictive so I usually tend to only maintain muscle or possibly lose some every year. This stuff is great. I don't know abut the metanabol with the 5 mg pills. I heard that stuff was like dbol but I"m not sure. I'm pretty sure it's not legal.