What are M4OHN and M4OHT

DougMan

Awards
What exactly are these chemically speaking? I have done searches but people seem to just refer to them by their abbrevations. Also what are these similar to? I know they are both relatively new to the market, so I am not so naive as to think that a ton of human research has been done of them. I just wanted to clear this up as it seems a lot of people are throwing around the abbrevations without an exact idea of what they are.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
What exactly are these chemically speaking? I have done searches but people seem to just refer to them by their abbrevations. Also what are these similar to? I know they are both relatively new to the market, so I am not so naive as to think that a ton of human research has been done of them. I just wanted to clear this up as it seems a lot of people are throwing around the abbrevations without an exact idea of what they are.

All your answers are a search away. :gore:

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
M4OHN: 17a-methyl-4 hydroxy nandrolone
M4OHT: 17a-methyl-4 hydroxy testosterone

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
well M4OHT should be very mild when compared to M1T, there are also some ideas that it will reduce or lower estrogen levels and in very small doses may be able to be used for bridging between cycles without affecting HPTA axis. Super will be testing it out for me as soon as I get the lab test back on purity.

It should bind well at the Androgen Receptor, but i dont have any research in front of me right now so ill double check everything after I get the labwork back.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 12