Epi-Androsterone (androhard) question..

kevin128

Awards
Primordials new product Androhard (Epi-Androsterone) caught my attention when i was reading the forums and Eric mentioned that androhard when stacked with other compounds can largely help to prevent many sides like gyno and libido..

how does one steroid prevent gyno?? is that even true?? it seems to me if that is true and can help prevent gyno... then it should become a staple for most cycles

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primordials new product Androhard (Epi-Androsterone) caught my attention when i was reading the forums and Eric mentioned that androhard when stacked with other compounds can largely help to prevent many sides like gyno and libido..

how does one steroid prevent gyno?? is that even true?? it seems to me if that is true and can help prevent gyno... then it should become a staple for most cycles
This product will convert to DHT. DHT directly antagonizes the estrogen receptor, as well as acting as an aromatase inhibitor. This is the physilogical process that helps to prevent any estrogen-related manifestations.

The lack of aromatization and the fact that the DHT is a prototypical androgen, causes a significant shift in the body’s estrogen/testosterone ratio. The effects of estrogen on the physique are pretty much out-shadowed by the heavy androgenic component of the non-aromatizing DHT. The heavy androgenic affect stimulates the pituitary in a manner which directly stimulates the adreno-pituitary portals to stimulate neurological excitation of brain areas that are sexually oriented. The sex drive goes up.

This would make our AndroHard a great addition to many cycles to mitigate the potential for gyno manifestations, lethargy, or decreased libido.

The write-up will be out shortly, but I will entertain any questions about the product prior to that for you all.

-John

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This product will convert to DHT. DHT directly antagonizes the estrogen receptor, as well as acting as an aromatase inhibitor. This is the physilogical process that helps to prevent any estrogen-related manifestations.

The lack of aromatization and the fact that the DHT is a prototypical androgen, causes a significant shift in the body’s estrogen/testosterone ratio. The effects of estrogen on the physique are pretty much out-shadowed by the heavy androgenic component of the non-aromatizing DHT. The heavy androgenic affect stimulates the pituitary in a manner which directly stimulates the adreno-pituitary portals to stimulate neurological excitation of brain areas that are sexually oriented. The sex drive goes up.

This would make our AndroHard a great addition to many cycles to mitigate the potential for gyno manifestations, lethargy, or decreased libido.

The write-up will be out shortly, but I will entertain any questions about the product prior to that for you all.

-John
Is it actually DHT or is it a DHT derivative like Superdrol? Does it lead to an increase in body hair?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
it's more like stanodrol than superdrol

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it actually DHT or is it a DHT derivative like Superdrol? Does it lead to an increase in body hair?
This will convert to the androgen DHT itself; not a derivative. It will be an excellent addition to libido suppressing compounds (e.g. tren) due to its strong natural androgen properties. This hormone is responsible for the development of secondary sexual characteristics, so increased hair growth is definitely a possibility.

This is an LV technology product as well, so enteral (oral) absorption will be enhanced.

-John

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Does taking something like this on cycle hinder benefits from say Tren or really whatever PH you plan on taking? I was wondering this with taking natty test boosters on cycle as well...insight?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no it doesn't hinder the effects of compounds like tren, or testosterone.

just be aware, more gains, more sides.

kevin128

Awards
no it doesn't hinder the effects of compounds like tren, or testosterone.

just be aware, more gains, more sides.
your saying tren + androhard would be more sides?? over on the PP forums Eric is saying that androhard would largely prevent sides like loss of libido and gyno symptoms.. only side it could cause would be hair loss for people who are sensitive to it.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
epi has anti estrogen qualities for itself on cycle, im not sure about the andro but tren is a progestin and the epi inst gonna do much to prevent its effects theres no doubht ur gonna be huge after the cycle

sounds good to me but pct has to be extensive

its already been said more gains=more sides if there was a miracle PH that gave huge gains and lowsides im pretty sure we would all know about it

good luck if u decide to run it i wanna see before and after pics haha

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
your saying tren + androhard would be more sides?? over on the PP forums Eric is saying that androhard would largely prevent sides like loss of libido and gyno symptoms.. only side it could cause would be hair loss for people who are sensitive to it.
This is correct. The AH should somewhat counter the sides of tren, ex. lowered libido:yawn:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it means other sides will be increased.
there are more side effects of steroids beside libido and gyno. only side effect dht would cause is hairloss. if you believe this I'd suggest researching the side effects of steroids if you dont know what they are.

key words, androgenic side effects, effects of steroids on the cardiovascular system, steroid side effects.

the more steroid you take or the stronger a compound, the more these sides are likely to show themselves.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
it means other sides will be increased.
there are more side effects of steroids beside libido and gyno. only side effect dht would cause is hairloss. if you believe this I'd suggest researching the side effects of steroids if you dont know what they are.

key words, androgenic side effects, effects of steroids on the cardiovascular system, steroid side effects.

the more steroid you take or the stronger a compound, the more these sides are likely to show themselves.
This man knows what he's talking about.