VPX only thing i have found

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas,
VPX is the only 4-oht i have found that is higher than 100mg/ml and it is very reasonably priced (20 cc's 200mg/ml for 49$) Does any one have any real experience injecting this stuff? basically i want to run this in my next cycle to help with lethargy and make post cycle therapy a little easier. I appreciate your help bros. Oh by the way what is the pain like on that stuff?
Dick

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've used it. Check yours. Both of my vials were crashed, as were the vials of everyone I've talked to. I still draw up what will draw, but when the bottle was empty, there was over 1/8" of sludge hormone in the bottom of the vial. So you don't know how much you're getting. On the other hand, it did a GREAT job of keeping the puffy nips away.

longtom74

Awards
does a warm water bath help when it crashes?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No. Nothing I've tried has helped. Not heating w/a candle, not microwaving, not more BA, not more BB, nothing. But it still works.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
n4cer how much did you run a week? and you did do it IM right?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I forget the dosage, but it worked out to be 4cc divided over 3 IM injections each week.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've just gotta get this out. I see a good dude on here acting like a real jerk at times, and it's not helping anybody. Especially not himself or the new people that need his vast knowledge.

Here is Jergo's response that was sent automatically to my e-mail notification. I have some real problems with his new-found personal vendetta, considering how effective VPX's products have been for me. Looks like "Contempt Prior To Investigation" to me. Nothing better than denying the truth before seeking it, right JergoLad?
Actually it is WAY overpriced.....considering what it actually
does...the same can be done with an AI or nolva....There are even OTC products
such as that that do the same thing....look at Formestane made by damn,
I forget who now, but you get my point. Also it doesn't even have an
ester on it so I would be quite cautious when relying on it to keep
blood levels up all day long to prevent gyno....You would also have to pin
it ED at the minimum, why inject when you can swallow a couple pills,
etc. at half the price???
Now let me make some points about what is said here:
Actually it is WAY overpriced.....considering what it actually
does...the same can be done with an AI or nolva....There are even OTC products
such as that that do the same thing....look at Formestane made by damn,
I forget who now, but you get my point.
No, I don't get your point. One of the benefits of 4-OHT is that it is both an AI and is androgenic. VERY much unlike AIs or SERMs. But maybe you don't know about stacking.
And overpriced? I'm sure that the company has done enough market research to know what price they can sell it for. They're a pretty good company when it comes to making money, in case you haven't noticed.
Also it doesn't even have an
ester on it so I would be quite cautious when relying on it to keep
blood levels up all day long to prevent gyno....You would also have to pin
it ED at the minimum, why inject when you can swallow a couple pills,
etc. at half the price???
Ummm... better check again, detective. It's got a cypionate ester. Do I have to explain that the word "Cypionate" on the bottle and the packaging indicates that it has a seven-carbon ester attached to it? So 2-3x/wk is plenty. At least for me. But hey, what do I know, right? I mean, I'm just a character on an internet discussion board.

It really bugs the **** outta me that Jergo refuses to "use his powers for good instead of evil". I mean, he's a seemingly intelligent dude with some good knowledge. Problem is this under-researched post and his attitude makes it very difficult to get to his message. Kinda like shooting Ed McMahon for waking you up in the morning, even though it's to tell you about winning the PCH sweepstakes.
But to Jergo's credit, he must've realized how retarded it was, since he deleted it.

JERGO - Pull it together and be helpful here, man. This is a killer board with good info, but your post is just PATHETICALLY riddled with resentment.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've heard the 4AD-Cyp and 4OHN-DECA are good. Anyone who can back that up before I whip out the Credit Card for my final PH order?!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are good, go for it. How much sh*t you got now Brodus, lol.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NO, Brodus! The VPX 4AD Cyp is indeed awesome stuff. I know I'm stocked up on the 4ht cyp, sterile Gangsta, and need to finish stocking the 4AD. But the 4OHN is a bad bitch. It caused some severe pain, knotting, and swelling in my imaginary injection site on my glute. Also fucked up another bro's delt. Don't pin the 4OHN by VPX. Stick to the 4Test Cyp and 4HT Cyp.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard the 4AD-Cyp and 4OHN-DECA are good. Anyone who can back that up before I whip out the Credit Card for my final PH order?!
Brodus, this is off subject here, but I can't get a pm through to you. It says you have to clear some space. Anyway, on our trade the numbers I gave your were for a delivery conformation of my order to bulknutrition. I did send your package out though and you should have it by tuesday. Pm me. Sorry to everyone elese to do this in a thread but I had to get a hold of him.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We're all good.

Thanks for the advice, guys. When the price per vial hit $25, I had to give serious consideration, esp. since all other cyps are gone, and I had heard only good things about the 4AD CYP. My problem now is $! Running out of it, that is!

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
if i already have the vpx 4oh deca howshould i take now that i wont be pinning. i have 3 bottle will prolly use in conjunction with a superdrol,4ad stack?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have no idea. There's no reason to waste a non-methylated esterified hormone by oral administration. I would mix with other oils/hormones 1 part OHN to 2 parts something else, and see if it affects you.

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
maybe two parts b12 one part vpx deca for pinning?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sterile Gangsta? WTF? Gangsta is a Methylated 5 AA product meant for oral consumption...definitely not pinnable.

script-pro

Awards
for anyone who has pinned 1-test cypionate from vpx? what's the pain degree from this? if any.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It seems that at one point VPX produced a 20ml vial with a rubber cap. See http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/gt.html I think it was designed for both oral and pin delivery. Don't think they've been making that for awhile now though. I've heard that people have pinned it too. I believe the 120cc and 240cc bottles are not sterile and therefore not designed for dual use. If I'm wrong there, please let me know. Thanks.
NO ****! I can't believe that.

not_thebrakes

NO ****! I can't believe that.
brodus - would you mind getting rid of that tool in your avatar? he's making my brain hurt looking at his retarded ass. yes, it's funny but i am starting to get disturbed.

oh and if you sent me a PM, i didnt get it. same goes for anyone else....oh and brodus the email you sent me: i replied to it and it came back to me. got another addy? that sts-646 is still available.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If there is a desperate need to contact me, do so through IronMagForums. Don't keep posting emails, etc., on this board.

And yes, I got rid of Greg Valentino by popular demand...I thought you guys had stronger stomachs!

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
can i please get a final word on what i should do with the 3 bottles of vpx 40hdeca i have. I was planning on using them pinning in the beggining of a m1,4ad , s1+, 4derm stack to elliviate some estro sides. after research and limited feedback "dont pin you'll be sorry you did" was the strongest view i balked that idea. Maybe if i mix it with b12inject and the vpx 1test it would be easier to pin? secondly i could just take it orally and add a 4oht trans application to come up with an effective dose. I basically wanted to use it in the start of this stack at its best effectiveness, pain , usage ratio. I will be switching the m14ad to superdrol , 4derm , and maybe a little m4oh and/or trans 1,4 ad the last three weeks of my planned 5 weeker. the superdrol according to my research will have mild anti e qualities so at this point the 4oh usage would stop
i do have nolv and letro , and vpx aromadex (got before any research) on hand but would prefer not to use unless estro symptoms get extreme.
So any advice on what i can do with the vpx 4oh deca to take it most effectively since i have it already. thanks in advance