How Far Past Expiration?

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
How far past exp and designers still good? I have some 07 and 08. Don't wanna toss them, but.....

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
the way expiration works is they take a few kilograms of the product, 100% pure, and put it in a warehouse for X number of days/years. They test it again and as long as its 99.99% pure still they say its still good. Now that doesnt mean that its <99.99% pure after expiration. All it means is they didnt let it sit that long. If they let it sit 3 years and its still pure they say "ok 3 years is good enough". Doesn't mean 4 or 5 or 6 isnt good too. I say ur fine.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
or if you want to toss it just send it to me:silly:

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
the way expiration works is they take a few kilograms of the product, 100% pure, and put it in a warehouse for X number of days/years. They test it again and as long as its 99.99% pure still they say its still good. Now that doesnt mean that its <99.99% pure after expiration. All it means is they didnt let it sit that long. If they let it sit 3 years and its still pure they say "ok 3 years is good enough". Doesn't mean 4 or 5 or 6 isnt good too. I say ur fine.
Very well said Chemist!!