I Hate Cycling Leftovers!

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else have the same problem? I hate leftovers, that you cant really do anything with! I have like,

15-Clorodrol-50 (H-Drol)
13-Halodrol
47-Orastan-E
45-M Drol, which is good for one cycle,

so I guess I have one cycle, but, damn I hate leftover, so, so much contemplating and how the hell to use this up. Sorry just venting my week long frustrations on how to put this together. Plus my halo and O-E are expired! Looks like M Drol is the ticket.:tongue2:

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Its ok to vent, and I understand your difficult situation.

Do you want my address now or later?

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
LOL ya I guess I should not be complaining, but I just hate how one bottle is never enough for a cycle, then you have half of the second bottle leftover, and cant really do **** unless you buy another bottle. My last cycle was about a year ago, M Drol, loved it! Great gains. But I took about 7 mo off, back in the swing of things now, and not quite sure if I wanna hit up M Drol right away or not. But I don't have enough Halo, and 46 caps of Ora-E isn't really worth much.... UGH

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
You can still get some Ora-E/Prostanz if you really run it.

But in all honesty it looks like M-Drol is the only option of running.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
You can still get some Ora-E/Prostanz if you really run it.

But in all honesty it looks like M-Drol is the only option of running.
Ya think your right. Back pumps here we come, LOL.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha more of some and maybe sell or trade off the others.

Looks like Mdrol is ur best bet like u said but def get back into things for a while before u jump on it.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
After I run SD I'll have 30 pills left over. If I buy another bottle and run that I'll have 30 more, so it's like a free cycle of SD :D

tigerbunny

Awards
just bridge the weak stuff one after another and run the mdrol standalone

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Well I think I'm going to just buck up and buy another bottle of Halo, run a 6 week and start a low dose of the Orastan-E starting around week 2. Then run the Super standalone obviously after summer. Probably the cheapest and most effecient way.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Left overs? What leftmovers? Cycle ain't over till the bottles gone son!

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
i ahve 2 and a half bottles of mdrol. im scared to run it again. great gains, everything great..... i ran three 2 weekers at 20mg/day. and i got sick after all 3 pulses. and sick as in gotta-stay-in-bed.

seancho

seancho

Awards
Atleast your leftovers can be used to prolong a future cycle, that's really all leftovers are good for anyways.