Stacking methyls is OK. - AnabolicMinds.com

View Poll Results: So what do you think?

Voters
1035. This poll is closed
  • yes

92 8.89%
  • no

943 91.11%

Stacking methyls is OK.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned

Stacking methyls is OK.

so what do you know? it sems to me: toxicity of M1T+Toxicity of MDien=the sum of the two. This seems logical to me so why would someone say that combining would make the Toxicity exponentially worse?
    Last edited by hogiejoe; 04-30-2004 at 12:15 PM.

2. Elite Member

NO too much stress on your liver..
  3. Senior Member

In my opinion, it's just dumb to stack methyls. There are plenty on non-methylated choices to stack with. Why risk long term health for such a small difference? Unless you are a competitive BB & make your living that way, it's not worth the risk.
    •   

4. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    In my opinion, it's just dumb to stack methyls. There are plenty on non-methylated choices to stack with. Why risk long term health for such a small difference? Unless you are a competitive BB & make your living that way, it's not worth the risk.
    But what if you wanted the combined effects of 2 methyls. i dont see why that would be bad if you lowered the doses of each. i personally dont see the logic when someone says stacking methyls is so much worse. somehow do the 2 compounds interact with each other? if you take 5 mg of M1T and 3mgs of MDien then you would have the sum of the toxicity of those compounds combined. i havent done this nor do i plan to.
  5. Get big or die trying

Is taking 5 mgs of M1T, and 20 mgs M5aa really that much worse than just taking 20 mgs of M1T.

OMG, guys what are you having a hard time understanding here? You continue to post this same topic over and over again....

WE as a board do NOT advise it.....You as a person (that hopefully does their own research) should make your OWN decision....FROM the research that YOU do....okay?

I'm not trying to be a dickwad here, but these posts are getting out of hand and plain out ridiculous......you've already been told what the majority thinks time after time now......you're not going to get a different answer!!!

Believe me, if future research shows that its' okay to do, etc, then it WILL be posted.....dig it? LOL...

In the mean time if still undetermined, get your hands on an injectable of some sort....you can't go wrong!!!
  7. Senior Member

The way I see it these compounds are too new and not enough testing has been done on them. It's your liver and you only get one. Why risk it? IMO using one of these compounds is risking enough.
  8. Banned

What week of test are you on jergo

Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    What week of test are you on jergo
    oh you mean my imaginary cycle? Well, I cut it short the other day...I did a full 6 and a half weeker w/o anything....

I'll be sure to post my imaginary cycle result pics soon!!!
  10. Banned

well i guess jergo doesnt advise it. but obviously not everyone in the forum agrees with that like the poll is beginning to suggest. but you know what they say jergo, "an empty can rattles the most." no offense but do you have any reason to say it is so bad. i understand npursuit as he errs on the side of caution but you insist it is horrible. Basically i am just asking why you say this.

Quote Originally Posted by hogiejoe
    well i guess jergo doesnt advise it. but obviously not everyone in the forum agrees with that like the poll is beginning to suggest. but you know what they say jergo, "an empty can rattles the most." no offense but do you have any reason to say it is so bad. i understand npursuit as he errs on the side of caution but you insist it is horrible. Basically i am just asking why you say this.
    Yes, basically I'm w/ NP on the issue.....just being cautious bro....that being your health and so on. I don't even like using one at a time alike NP as well....

Sorry if I Came off like an a-hole bro, that wasn't my intent....I'm just trying to shout reason when it comes to this topic.....

IF you do decide to do it in your best judgement, make sure that you get your levels, etc tested...we don't need any members running into any problems....
  12. Banned

i agree with you jergo but i just wanted to reap the opinions of all these intelligent freaks. is that how you spell reap?

Quote Originally Posted by hogiejoe
    i agree with you jergo but i just wanted to reap the opinions of all these intelligent freaks. is that how you spell reap?
    dunno...those ones with the ea/ae/ee combos mess my brain up, LOL....
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

ok, let me say this:

You need to rephrase and pinpoint the intent of this thread. If you want everyone's opinion.....fine. If you want hard data and factual information, do more research and/or ask specifically for studies or where to find them, not what people "think" about it.

With that said I also agree that, in general, it is not advisable to take two methyl's together. Surely it can and has been done with success, but so have many other things in this interest, such as dbol bridging for instance.

Bottom line = we do not have too much data on how the stacking of two methylated substances exactly affects the liver (and other areas of the body) in the short and long term.
  15. Banned

jweave-

it is just a debate and people can state their opinions on the experiences of themselves or others. i am asking for real world feedback not studies. that is the intent of this thread. the purpose of the title is to gain attention, i dont think someone would just read the title and thats it. then again...
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

I ain't no scientist but I figure if you take less of each when stacking there should be no problem.. main thing being M5aa .. stacking some things that do the exact same thing to me would likely be pointless.. however when there are people taking 100mgs of 1 thing and someone taking 50mgs of 2 things... i don't see how you can weigh the 50mgs as more toxic on your liver than the 100mgs..
  17. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by propho
    I ain't no scientist but I figure if you take less of each when stacking there should be no problem.. main thing being M5aa .. stacking some things that do the exact same thing to me would likely be pointless.. however when there are people taking 100mgs of 1 thing and someone taking 50mgs of 2 things... i don't see how you can weigh the 50mgs as more toxic on your liver than the 100mgs..
    Because different compounds have different toxicity levels. 50mg of M14ADD is not necessarily as toxic as 50mg of M1T.
  18. Super Lab Rat

without a doubt M1T is the most toxic, hands down. If I were going to stack anything with M1T i would keep the dose to 5mgs tops.

I understand in not stating that it is a good idea to reccomend the stacking of 2 methyls together but I also think that most people will do it anyway if they want and that if they are going to do it atleast they could try and do it the safest way possible. with this board being such a great board for knowledge, when someone thinks of trying something new, telling them not to becuase it is bad and just shutting them out isnt always the answer.

However, if you wanted to stack two methyl together before you even think of doing it, you should have blood work done precycle to make sure you have no preexisting conditions, and if you cant do that then you really are not concerned with health or sfetly at all and should not be helped. there is no reason in the world why everyone shouldnt be getting regular blood work done all the time.

doing it 3-4 times per year, while using compounds like this is a small price to pay to know how your body is doing.
  19. Senior Member

Sledge, to my knowledge, you've release just one test result 2 days into m-dien at the 1fast forums about m-dien (which wasn't supersoldiers). Didn't you say that you were going to release more results in your newsletter?
  20. Super Lab Rat

I had 3 different blood work for MD, Prolangtum, SS, as well as myself. I also posted m1t stacked with m14add, i did m14add stacked with m5aa and i just got some back for m14add with m5aa on a over 30 male.

you may have to search through a few different threads but ill try and get it all together for the newsletter. i wanted to wait till i had more info on M4OHT, 4OHT Deca and 7a-methyl-19nordiol.
  21. Banned

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    M4OHT, 4OHT Deca and 7a-methyl-19nordiol.
    are you planning on bringing these out soon? that would be so dope!
  22. USA HOCKEY

i believe he is
  23. Banned

moht, i am definetely willing to give that one a try
  24. New Member

related question to this thread I guess....
    For the people against stacking methyls, what do you think of running them seperatly back to back. I.E. 2 weeks of MD followed by 2 weeks of M1t or something like that. Thanks.
  25. Super Lab Rat

If you dont want to stack methyls then i would think back to back would be a good replacement. You could do an 8 week cycle with revolving methyls every 2,3 or 4 weeks.

I am planning on all of those as long as I have the time to do them. I have a study on 7a-methyl-19nordiol, showing it to be a non toxic methyl. Which is very nice for those not wanting to stack methyls.

So hopefully we can get this ban delayed a few more months, so we can try these out.
  26. New Member

If you dont want to stack methyls then i would think back to back would be a good replacement. You could do an 8 week cycle with revolving methyls every 2,3 or 4 weeks.

I am planning on all of those as long as I have the time to do them. I have a study on 7a-methyl-19nordiol, showing it to be a non toxic methyl. Which is very nice for those not wanting to stack methyls.

So hopefully we can get this ban delayed a few more months, so we can try these out.
    whats 7a-methyl-19nordiol similar to?
  27. New Member

thanks ds, that seems like it would work better for gains without blowing out your liver. Also, I am hopping it could keep the sides down from each by swithing whenver ones particular sides become to annoying.
  28. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

But this would still expose the liver to hepatotoxic substances for an even greater time, more than the usual 4-6 weeks. Yes, we are switching out the types of methyl androgens over an 8 weeks period, but we would therefore be exposing the liver to methyls over a longer period. Where does one draw the line between hepatotoxic load/exposure and duration. Just some thoughts.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

How is the toxicity of a methylated compound determined? Is it a combination of the non-methylated compound and the methylation? Is it based on blood work from test subjects? Are there some special attributes in a methylated compound to look for?
    Perhaps I should search...
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by b5150
    But this would still expose the liver to hepatotoxic substances for an even greater time, more than the usual 4-6 weeks. Yes, we are switching out the types of methyl androgens over an 8 weeks period, but we would therefore be exposing the liver to methyls over a longer period. Where does one draw the line between hepatotoxic load/exposure and duration. Just some thoughts.

Have to agree with 5150 here. I would think that in the grand scheme of things duration is going to be as important as dosage for hepatotoxicity unless the dosage is extremely low in which case we wouldn't see effective gains.

So far it seems that its M1T that we need to be the most cautious of. Stacking it with other methyls or even alternating it is just asking for trouble.
  31. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

oh boy....
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  32. Banned

You are kidding right.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

well what I mean is some of the methylated compounds aren't as toxic as others.. we all know m1t is supposed to be the worst some people see effects off of 5mg's others are taking 15mgs or 20mgs.. so my main question is that.. just because one doesn't see the effects of one compound it's 'safe' to boost the amount taken?? so what would be any different than taking m1t at 5mgs if it does have an effect on you and taking with that m5aa preworkout or stacking everyday with m1,4add which has been found not to be that harmful on your liver.. i'm not saying ALL methyls should be stacked together at high doses.. it just seems like everyone is saying that no matter what the case is stacking is bad..
  34. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Nobody knows the toxicity of ANY of these as the effects have not been seen. Blood tests during a cycle does not show damage and is no way to register the toxicity of different substance. Try taking Tylenol and see what your enzyme profile looks like. Does that mean they are hepatoxic? No. Liver damage doesn't occur during a cycle, it happen months and sometimes years after. Hepatic problems do not develope during your cycle so your assumption that these things are "not as toxic" has no basis whatsoever.

And yes, no matter what the case is, stacking is bad. I suggest you do a little research first because discussing this further.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  35. New Member

what about stacking some of the other methyls with 4ohn? 4ohn is supposed to not be hard on the liver at all, as opposed to the other methyls. That's what Big Cat says anyway.

Since it is basically oral deca, wouldn't it be best used for stacking?
  36. USA HOCKEY

Perhaps, but remember it surely doesn't resemble the illicit Deca
  37. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

I'm not touching this subject again. LOL
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

well why did you ressurect it??
  39. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheManGuy
    what about stacking some of the other methyls with 4ohn? 4ohn is supposed to not be hard on the liver at all, as opposed to the other methyls. That's what Big Cat says anyway.

Since it is basically oral deca, wouldn't it be best used for stacking?
    I missed this comment the first time around. I am not aware of any data measuring the hepatotoxicity of any of the new methyls including M 1-T, M4OHN, and M4OHT. Although the latter two produce fewer adverse symptoms that does not prove anything regarding what they do to a person's liver (if anything). When you stack them, it just makes things more unpredictable--if you can make an unknown effect "more unpredictable."
  40. New Member

Ask yourself this question. When was the last time you heard of a knowledgable gear user stacking anadrol and dbol, even in reduced doses?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is there a proper way to stack methyls?
    By kevinhy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 04:21 PM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-23-2006, 04:16 PM
  3. Stacking Methyl-1,4ADDiol
    By chris1381 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-07-2004, 04:20 PM
  4. Stacking Methyls
    By toty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7