Critique my summer cycle

finalforce

Awards
Hey im getting ready to run this cycle what you guys think.
Pmag 50/75/75/75/75/75
Stanodrol 300/300/450/450/450/450
Furuzadrol- 150/200/200/200/250/250

Hoping to put on lean muscle and lose some fat. For pct will be running nolva 30/20/20/10/5 with pct assist and cycle assist while on.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing in your stack burns fat...so if you are looking to burn fat with a supplement, I would stack at least 4 weeks of Alpha-T2 at 3 caps per day in your mix. It will not negate from your muscle gains

finalforce

Awards
well even if i dont burn any extra fat as long as the muscle gains I get are dry and lean ill be happy aslong as I dont put on any more fat.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Fura by CompEdge or Axis?

Did you purchase everything already?

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
well even if i dont burn any extra fat as long as the muscle gains I get are dry and lean ill be happy aslong as I dont put on any more fat.
Nothing in your stack burns fat...so if you are looking to burn fat with a supplement, I would stack at least 4 weeks of Alpha-T2 at 3 caps per day in your mix. It will not negate from your muscle gains

Adding the T2 in there is a good idea as well. It will optimize your fat loss or attaining any new fat gain during your cut.

finalforce

Awards
Furuza-a by CEL all my phs are from CEL and yes everything is purchased including pct and on cycle support. How do my dosages look and what do you guys feal about the stanodrol. is AT-2 a ph or just a simple fat burner

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Your cycle looks good.

Stanodrol, I do like but I am basing it on when I did it with LG's brand.
Take it before workout.

You may run into some hair issues though with all the things you plan on running.

T2 is not a simple fat burner. Think of it as a legal thyroid stimulator.

Also, you did not address the cortisol rebound factor, pick up either the T2 & Lean Xtreme combo, or go with Suppress-C by CompEdge.

Good luck on your run.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey im getting ready to run this cycle what you guys think.
Pmag 50/75/75/75/75/75
Stanodrol 300/300/450/450/450/450
Furuzadrol- 150/200/200/200/250/250

Hoping to put on lean muscle and lose some fat. For pct will be running nolva 30/20/20/10/5 with pct assist and cycle assist while on.
Pmag and Stanodrol look good but Id say drop the Furuzadrol or up the dose. Honestly Id say just drop it and use it on another cycle. It needs to be run HIGH.

Id agree with the Alpha T2 and Lean Extreme suggestion for pct.

finalforce

Awards
so I should run the alpha t-2 during my pct instead of during my cycle? what would create the hair issues the stanodrol? This is presummer im just hoping to put on lean dry mass tighten up alittle and be able to keep most of it during my pct. Before this cycle I ran hdrol+xtren with xtren ran up to 120 towards the end. Is there anything i can do for the hairloss issue?
P.S I just ordered the xtreme cut stack

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
PMag may cause thinning.
Fura & Stano is DHT related.

Are you suspect to balding? If so, drop one of your goodies from your cycle.

I rather see the T2 on cycle, than off cycle. You want the cals to be sufficient when you are coming off of something.

finalforce

Awards
PMag may cause thinning.

I rather see the T2 on cycle, than off cycle. You want the cals to be sufficient when you are coming off of something.
Most phs I ran caused some thinning but I always thought the thinning from phs are temporary. What would result in greater lean muscle gains Furuza or stano? and If i were to run stano alone i would run it higher probably 300-450-450-450-600-600.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Most phs I ran caused some thinning but I always thought the thinning from phs are temporary. What would result in greater lean muscle gains Furuza or stano? and If i were to run stano alone i would run it higher probably 300-450-450-450-600-600.
As stated by Tomahawk, Furaz dosing should be higher.

Furaz would be able to give you some more gain compared to Stano.

However Stano gives you more pep in the gym, which makes you push harder.

You may be able to get away with what you have currently on hand, if you do not want to purchase another bottle of Furaz.

finalforce

Awards
As stated by Tomahawk, Furaz dosing should be higher.

Furaz would be able to give you some more gain compared to Stano.

However Stano gives you more pep in the gym, which makes you push harder.

You may be able to get away with what you have currently on hand, if you do not want to purchase another bottle of Furaz.
Id love to get another bottle but I have spent so much planning for this cycle it is rediculous I have 3 bottles of furuza on hand and 2 bottles of stano. Which pathway would you recommend. I am now nervous abotu the hairloss, is it temporary or would it be permanent? My main goal is to put on dry lean mass and to tighten up a bit while being able to maintain it. I also plan to run the T2 now during my cycle and LX for pct.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I think this is getting a little too complicated. The cycle looks good. As does your pct, however I prefer clomid. Go 40/20/20/10 with the nolva. Perhaps look into a cort. control product as suggessted, but is not needed. And last but not least, bump up the fura into the 300/350 mg range.

It's a good lean/dry cycle for the summer. Enjoy.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Id love to get another bottle but I have spent so much planning for this cycle it is rediculous I have 3 bottles of furuza on hand and 2 bottles of stano. Which pathway would you recommend. I am now nervous abotu the hairloss, is it temporary or would it be permanent? My main goal is to put on dry lean mass and to tighten up a bit while being able to maintain it. I also plan to run the T2 now during my cycle and LX for pct.
On hair loss, it could be a genetic factor, where it may be temp or pushing it faster when you run stuff. If you are susceptible to hair loss, just be careful. Also, cycle assist contains saw palmetto which is capable to help with some dht.

I am more inclined to say save the Furaz and get more and run it properly.

Maintaining is all about pct. You got nolva, cort control, and enough calories. Should be able to keep majority of what you get out of it, and non of the things you are planning to run is "wet" which is a plus. Also, get creatine.

finalforce

Awards
On hair loss, it could be a genetic factor, where it may be temp or pushing it faster when you run stuff. If you are susceptible to hair loss, just be careful. Also, cycle assist contains saw palmetto which is capable to help with some dht.

I am more inclined to say save the Furaz and get more and run it properly.

Maintaining is all about pct. You got nolva, cort control, and enough calories. Should be able to keep majority of what you get out of it, and non of the things you are planning to run is "wet" which is a plus. Also, get creatine.
How bad will it be if I ran both stano and furuza tho, would it help at all if I just added 150-300mg pre workout of stano and thats it?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PMag may cause thinning.

Agreed