A couple questions about H-Drol

AA43560

Awards
Hi,

First of all, I dont have to worry about using SERMS do I? From what ive heard, the risk of gyno is almost non existent with H-drol?

Also, same question but about male pattern baldness. I always assumed that the baldness is a risk with the stronger stuff,but is it also a possibility with h-drol?

Thanks

rubbermonkey

Awards
h-drol is a mild designer...

However, use a serm... There is simply no reason not to... I am in the middle of a 50/50/75/75/75/75 cycle....

MPB is not really an issue with HALO.. I have never seen a case of it anyway...

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
People have run hdrol without a serm and turned out fine, I dont know why you wouldnt just use one though. Theyre cheap and proven, why not just be safe and use what you know will work?

Baldness shouldnt be a problem unless you already have a problem with hair loss.

Just to ask, what are you planning on running for support supps? first cycle? age?

AA43560

Awards
People have run hdrol without a serm and turned out fine, I dont know why you wouldnt just use one though. Theyre cheap and proven, why not just be safe and use what you know will work?

Baldness shouldnt be a problem unless you already have a problem with hair loss.

Just to ask, what are you planning on running for support supps? first cycle? age?
Im kinda just brainstorming right now.

Im 19 and after 2 years of lifting my motivation has plummeted, not due to laziness but due to lack of results. Comparing before and after photos, I dont see much difference besides a LITTLE muscle and a lot of fat gain. I just really want a boost to "relight the fire" so to speak. Thats why im not even looking at the real stuff, a 10-15 pound muscle gain would do my mental state of mind REAL good right now.

As for the supps, Im still looking into those. I was thinking AI cycle support (thats an all in one supp, right?), and fish oil for my during cycle support. Im still researching PCT though.

Dont worry, im not gonna jump into it before i know 100 percent what im doing.

AA43560

Awards

Also, Im not positive, but i do think MPB DOES run in the family on both sides.

Thats what worries me the most and is why im wondering if Hdrol even effects MPB.

rubbermonkey

Awards
If you are only 19, then you need to stay away from AAS and designer steroids for a few more years!

AA43560

Awards
If you are only 19, then you need to stay away from AAS and designer steroids for a few more years!
Yeah ive heard that a lot but no one ever gives me a concrete reason why besides just saying "Im too young" and "My test levels are high enough"

just because im 19, it doesnt mean my test levels are at a magical anabolic level :p

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Yeah ive heard that a lot but no one ever gives me a concrete reason why besides just saying "Im too young" and "My test levels are high enough"

just because im 19, it doesnt mean my test levels are at a magical anabolic level :p
Hey man, the reason is your organs/hormones are not fully developed yet. You getting on this stuff this early can mess you up for life. You need to let your body mature for you start putting synthetic hormones into it. Please be smart and wait atleast 2 years bro.

There are many alternatives to aas, look into the bulking, training, and diet forums, read I promise you will gain mass without steroids right now. Grab some micronized creapure, and lots of high protein foods. You will be suprised how fast you grow at your age if you get your diet and training inline.

Whats your routine look like?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Your growth plates in your bones are not closed yet. If you use steroids, there is a strong chance that they will close prematurely. IF you had the potential to grow through your college years, this will pretty much close the door on that possibility.

I suggest spending time learning about diet and training rather than wasting your time with hormones at this point. Think about that, you're wasting your time. No offense, just saying it like it is.

AA43560

Awards
Hey man, the reason is your organs/hormones are not fully developed yet. You getting on this stuff this early can mess you up for life. You need to let your body mature for you start putting synthetic hormones into it. Please be smart and wait atleast 2 years bro.

There are many alternatives to aas, look into the bulking, training, and diet forums, read I promise you will gain mass without steroids right now. Grab some micronized creapure, and lots of high protein foods. You will be suprised how fast you grow at your age if you get your diet and training inline.

Whats your routine look like?
I mean, im still reading so its not like im decided for sure i wanna take them. Ive had 2 friends even younger than me take them and they saw great strength/size gains.

Ive been training for 2 years now and I like to think i know what im doing. I use a Westside style training program with hypertrophy days and max effort strength days.

I know about bulking/cutting but the thing thats demoralizing is that everyone else seems to have succseful bulking cycles where they put on good muscle and a low amount of fat. On the other hand, I put on a lot of fat and low muscle. Im probably around 18 percent bodyfat right now at 170 pounds which is pathetic quite frankly. Plus, even though my natural test levels are on the "normal" side, they are still low for a 19 year old (IIRC they were about mid 600s).

AA43560

Awards
Your growth plates in your bones are not closed yet. If you use steroids, there is a strong chance that they will close prematurely. IF you had the potential to grow through your college years, this will pretty much close the door on that possibility.

I suggest spending time learning about diet and training rather than wasting your time with hormones at this point. Think about that, you're wasting your time. No offense, just saying it like it is.
My mom is like 5 foot 4, my dad is around 5 foot 8. Im 5 foot 8 and im 19, how much more growing could i really have left lol?

Ive already made peace with my height, plus i dont think its likely il grow any taller.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
My mom is like 5 foot 4, my dad is around 5 foot 8. Im 5 foot 8 and im 19, how much more growing could i really have left lol?

Ive already made peace with my height, plus i dont think its likely il grow any taller.
You're a fukking idiot!

You have 2 posts above from guys(veterans in the game) and you come back with this stupid response.

Howabout this, if you do this now and fukk up your endocrine system and your hormonal balance. And when you cant even get a hard on with a hot blonde sucking your little shaft. And when you are in your 20's you will be asking your parents why you are so depressed and wanna shove a shiny silver 45 in your mouth and blow your brains out.

Happy cycling young buck!

AA43560

Awards
You're a fukking idiot!

You have 2 posts above from guys(veterans in the game) and you come back with this stupid response.

Howabout this, if you do this now and fukk up your endocrine system and your hormonal balance. And when you cant even get a hard on with a hot blonde sucking your little shaft. And when you are in your 20's you will be asking your parents why you are so depressed and wanna shove a shiny silver 45 in your mouth and blow your brains out.

Happy cycling young buck!
Ok, so if I wait until 21 will it really make a difference though? (Concerning my hormonal balance)

The steroid is still gonna temporarily shut down my natural production, whether im 2 years old or 90 years old.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established

dude your small 170s..you probably dont know the first thing about proper diet. Do what you want, but your just wasting your money. Spend the money on protein and food

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
To make things simple, forum rules prohibit anyone under the age of 21 from posting in the anabolics section.

AA43560

Awards
dude your small 170s..you probably dont know the first thing about proper diet. Do what you want, but your just wasting your money. Spend the money on protein and food
Ok Im not ignoring what you guys are saying about me being only 19. Im probably not gonna take h-drol, but let me clarify

Yeah im only 170 pounds but I have no problem gaining weight! Dont confuse me with the skinny 130lbers that keep saying "No matter what I do I cant gain weight". I was 175 pounds and rising not too long ago on a 3300 calorie diet. Even though I was gaining weight slowly and steadily as to minimize fat gain, my bodyfat still skyrocketed! If I slow it down any more, I probably wouldnt gain at all and just be at maintenence. This puts me between a rock and a hard place.

Right now, Im 170 (I cut down from 175 recently) and at around 18 percent bodyfat. Im trying to recomp (eat above maintenece on lifting days and do light cardio and eat under maintenece on non lifting days) because obviously straight "bulking" isnt helping me at all. This is where i was hoping i could fit h-drol in, to give me a boost with lean body mass and reduce the fat/muscle ratio.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok Im not ignoring what you guys are saying about me being only 19. Im probably not gonna take h-drol, but let me clarify

Yeah im only 170 pounds but I have no problem gaining weight! Dont confuse me with the skinny 130lbers that keep saying "No matter what I do I cant gain weight". I was 175 pounds and rising not too long ago on a 3300 calorie diet. Even though I was gaining weight slowly and steadily as to minimize fat gain, my bodyfat still skyrocketed! If I slow it down any more, I probably wouldnt gain at all and just be at maintenence. This puts me between a rock and a hard place.

Right now, Im 170 (I cut down from 175 recently) and at around 18 percent bodyfat. Im trying to recomp (eat above maintenece on lifting days and do light cardio and eat under maintenece on non lifting days) because obviously straight "bulking" isnt helping me at all. This is where i was hoping i could fit h-drol in, to give me a boost with lean body mass and reduce the fat/muscle ratio.
Refer to the two posts above yours, continue posting in here and risk getting banned. Rules in place for a reason.

AA43560

Awards
Refer to the two posts above yours, continue posting in here and risk getting banned. Rules in place for a reason.
Ok man, im just trying to learn. I swear forums overreact so much when it comes to these things.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Im kinda just brainstorming right now.

Im 19 and after 2 years of lifting my motivation has plummeted, not due to laziness but due to lack of results. Comparing before and after photos, I dont see much difference besides a LITTLE muscle and a lot of fat gain. I just really want a boost to "relight the fire" so to speak. Thats why im not even looking at the real stuff, a 10-15 pound muscle gain would do my mental state of mind REAL good right now.

This is great!
I swear i would smack the shyt out of my younger brother if something like this came out of his mouth.

You wanna "relight that fire" buddy, how about learning about proper diet and training? I put $ on it that's where your problem lies.

And yes, you're LAZY

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Ok man, im just trying to learn. I swear forums overreact so much when it comes to these things.

MODS SERIOUSLY DEL:ETE THIS THREAD AND BAN THIS RA-TARD!

You're an ignorant retard kid.

Go google all the fukking little boys fukking up their bodies from lack of knowledge.

it's idiots like you that the FEDERAL GOVT is invloved now!!!

STOP POSTING STUPID COMMENTS BEFORE I COME THRU THIS COMPUTER AND SLAP THE TASTE OUT YOUR MOUTH!!!

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Trying to learn? trying to learn? really??

Google bud. Google. Spend the next 4yrs googling.

Here in NY we don't sugar coat, so im telling you like i'd tell my own son or brother.

BOTTOM LINE: TOO YOUNG. You will thank us all in your 20's

Ive seen and read of kids that have done serious damage phyiscal & mental.
Being depressed and suicidal is NOT fun.

AA43560

Awards
What's your diet like?
3300 calories , ~220 grams of protein, ~200 grams of carbs, i forgot how much fat. This is for lifting days, which is 4 days a week.

Non lifting days its similar macros but ~2500 calories

AA43560

Awards
Trying to learn? trying to learn? really??

Google bud. Google. Spend the next 4yrs googling.

Here in NY we don't sugar coat, so im telling you like i'd tell my own son or brother.

BOTTOM LINE: TOO YOUNG. You will thank us all in your 20's

Ive seen and read of kids that have done serious damage phyiscal & mental.
Being depressed and suicidal is NOT fun.
lol I understand what your saying trust me but put yourself in my state of mind

right now its hard for me to believe anything can be more depressing than following a strict diet, forcing down 8 eggs a day ( I fukcing hate eggs), busting ass in the gym and just getting fatter as a result with only a tiny amount of muscle gain.

Im pretty much living the stressful bodybuilding lifestyle but I still barely look like I lift.

Im making strength gains, but unfortunetly strength does not always correlate with aesthetics.

Add to that im too fat to bulk and im too small to cut.

H-drol just sounds too appealing right now, despite the risks.

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established

Yeah man I tried to help, youre just being dumb now. You think youre just sacrificing height? jesus....

We're not trying to hog all the good stuff I promise, hopefully you make the right choice, goodluck

AA43560

Awards
I just wasnt aware that 1 4 week cycle of a weak steroid like Hdrol would cause all these catastrophic effects that you guys are saying. I know its still a steroid and I know it still has sides, but I cant help but think you guys are overexaggerating.

I was under the impression that the major side effects come after doing MULTIPLE cycles of much more potent stuff.

Im aware that since its oral, it would be more harmful to the liver but all these permanent hormone damage and suicidal thoughts you guys are talking about sound like old wives tales you are telling me just for principals sake.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
3300 calories really isn't a lot. Also, don't cut your cals on non lifting days, those would be your growing days.

Have you tried different diets? Different carbs? Etc, Etc, Etc.

AA43560

Awards
3300 calories really isn't a lot. Also, don't cut your cals on non lifting days, those would be your growing days.

Have you tried different diets? Different carbs? Etc, Etc, Etc.
Its not a lot, but when I did 3500 calories, I got fat.

Isnt your body most anabolic after workouts? Thats why I consume above maintanence on workout days, and below on non workout days.

Im trying to recomp AKA slowly lose fat and build muscle.

I COULD do 3500 or 3300 consistently, but then I would just keep putting on fat and before I know it i would be in the 20 percent bodyfat range.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, you're talking quality cals, eh?

Have you tried fasted cardio or HITT?

You getting these meals 5-6 times a day? Getting fewer, larger meals may have a tendency to store the large amounts of calories.

Have you tried any other supplements?

I understand where you are coming from when you say you want to run something so young. Of course I'm going to have to agree with everyone else and say wait it out. A few years from now your friends that ran hdrol might just be shriveled up and frail and begging the Dr for TRT. Who knows?

AA43560

Awards
Hmmm, you're talking quality cals, eh?

Have you tried fasted cardio or HITT?

You getting these meals 5-6 times a day? Getting fewer, larger meals may have a tendency to store the large amounts of calories.

Have you tried any other supplements?

I understand where you are coming from when you say you want to run something so young. Of course I'm going to have to agree with everyone else and say wait it out. A few years from now your friends that ran hdrol might just be shriveled up and frail and begging the Dr for TRT. Who knows?
The cals are quality yeah. 8 eggs a day, 3 scoops protein, cottage cheese, tuna, etc. etc. Its a real stressful diet because everything is so bland.

I do light intensity "power walking" on my off days for about 30 minutes. Just enough to burn about 200 or so calories but not intense enough to effect CNS recovery. Its not fasted though.

Only other supps i take are white flood and whey. Im just starting creatine today though for kicks and giggles.

Yeah the meals are spread out.

Yeah I now theres always that possibility. One of them was only 17 when he ran it and even I can acknowledge thats plain retarded. If I did decide to run it though, I was planning on checking with an endocrinologist frequently and getting weekly blood tests (my dads a doctor and knows endos)

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Well I can at least give you kudos for getting blood work done. Not a lot of people do. If you're determined to run it I'm sure there's not much that will stop you. Good to see you're taking precautions. Good luck to you either way.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established

growing just doent mean height also the length of your arms and the width of your back and shoulders i dont care how big u get if ur not wide enought you will never get the v shape and just look like an idiot id rater be fat than look like that

and even though it was already said before . "google bro google!"

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I could site a few examples of hockey players who start their pro careers at 19 and end up a few inches taller by the time they were regulars. But I won't waste my time... good luck son. Unsubbed.