controlling bloat

stillgrowin

Awards
I was just wondering if there is any way to control bloat. I'm starting my cycle next week of test e 500mg/week and because its almost summer i would like to keep bloat down as much as possible. Thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
SEARCH!!!
Here's a hint "anti-e"

ManBeast

stillgrowin

Awards
I'm not necessarily looking for an anti-e to use while on cycle becaue I heard it may reduce gains. What I am wondering if any of you use mild herbal diuretics such as dandilion to control bloat.

slewdem

Awards
I'm not necessarily looking for an anti-e to use while on cycle becaue I heard it may reduce gains. What I am wondering if any of you use mild herbal diuretics such as dandilion to control bloat.
one word...

5aa-cyp

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That was a long thread, but it was worth it. THe thread mainly wasn't about anti-e's for bloat but whether supra-physiological levels of estrogen was alright for bodybuilders.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Wow...quite long, I dropped out after swale stopped posting...I see it did turn into a debate on the health issue of increased estrogen.

But there is an answer...Swale recommends .25 - .50mg of Armidex Every third day

size

Awards
  • Established
At that dosage, bloating should be minimal and beneficial. I would suggest not taking anything unless it is absolutely necessary.