- 04-29-2004, 04:43 PM
- 04-29-2004, 05:22 PM
- 5'7" XXX lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Here's a hint "anti-e"
ManBeast-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
- 04-29-2004, 05:41 PM
I'm not necessarily looking for an anti-e to use while on cycle becaue I heard it may reduce gains. What I am wondering if any of you use mild herbal diuretics such as dandilion to control bloat.
04-29-2004, 05:52 PM
one word...Originally Posted by stillgrowin
04-29-2004, 06:18 PM
04-29-2004, 07:14 PM
That was a long thread, but it was worth it. THe thread mainly wasn't about anti-e's for bloat but whether supra-physiological levels of estrogen was alright for bodybuilders.
04-29-2004, 07:38 PM
Wow...quite long, I dropped out after swale stopped posting...I see it did turn into a debate on the health issue of increased estrogen.
But there is an answer...Swale recommends .25 - .50mg of Armidex Every third day
05-02-2004, 02:46 AM
liquidex hits the spot
05-02-2004, 02:48 AM
At that dosage, bloating should be minimal and beneficial. I would suggest not taking anything unless it is absolutely necessary.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mauibuilt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2010, 01:25 PM
- By ShapeUP in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-24-2007, 01:58 PM
- By choochoo60 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 07-25-2006, 08:41 PM
- By max silver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2003, 09:14 PM
- By max silver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-02-2003, 02:39 PM