my new theory of test

ps24eva

Awards
why couldn't someone megadose test, but use finasteride to cancel out excess DHT, and use a tiny bit of anti-aromatase to cancel out excess estrogen?

NO need to stack with anything else. Plus, the metabolites aren't in your system for a year like deca or 5 months like tren

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dont rely on finasteride to stop dht related hairloss

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
umm....people do that already, whats your point?? And finasteride doesn't always work for hairloss. You're also better off NOT using a AI if you don't need one. Not only is it bad for your cholesterol levels, but the chance of getting gyno when stopping use (as in beginning PCT) are amplified, etc...

ps24eva

Awards
whats this about finasteride not preventing hairloss?

please inform me!

anyway, i was thinking of doing 1gram a week
plus 2mg finasteride a day
plus spirocream on my head
plus anti-aromatase like formestane

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its not the end all miracle for stopping hairloss that people make it out to be. If you have hairloss issues, you better get on propecia for life, because nothing is gonna stop you from losing hair on cycle, your best bet is just to hope to regrow some during post cycle and the time before your next cycle.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
1 G of test is a lot - how many cycles have you run?

ps24eva

Awards
Maybe 700mg is more realistic. Keep in mind I'm not stacking with anything

I will do this cycle probably after a 1test/4ad cycle and then later on a tren/test cycle

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Test is a good drug but the higher the dosage the more side just like anything else. There is a guy around here that runs about 2grams a week of test and who know how much dbol. I don't think the fool is ever going to go off. (well his liver might) I am thinking about running 1 gram of test deca my next cycle but even at 300lb (my cutting goal) I will prop regain my sanity and lower the dosages a little.

ps24eva

Awards
well the amount is not so important...

I'm just saying, why stack with anything else?

just use test

why use deca?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Because stacking gear makes it much more effective. If you were to rate the effectiveness of a dose of something (what doesn't matter here) verses 1/2 dose of 2 items have a stringency effect with each other the two half doses will better every time. Not just a little ether. Think of winny on its own. Think of fina on its own. Put the two together and what happens?

ps24eva

Awards
I'm talking about stuff like deca, eq, tren. They are useless. They are supposed to be test substitutes, but I'm saying just megadose test and take proscar.

I still think winny, dbol, drol, var are useful.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
I think yuou need to read a bit more - deca, eq, and tren all have there place. they each work well respectively with test and should not be run alone.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I'm talking about stuff like deca, eq, tren. They are useless. They are supposed to be test substitutes, but I'm saying just megadose test and take proscar.

I still think winny, dbol, drol, var are useful.
Tren, deca, eq, etc are useless? Who told you that??? I think I just sprained my brain.... :)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
You are realizing that test alone will work well.....great. You are not looking at all the other drugs and seeing their uses in stacks, and how sometimes the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts (IMO) :)

As for hairloss, as Jar said it's just not always that simple. It could be that simple for some, but for others hairloss follows no predictable pattern nor has one or any drug that helps.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
You are realizing that test alone will work well.....great. You are not looking at all the other drugs and seeing their uses in stacks, and how sometimes the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts (IMO) :)
Exactly. Why take 2 grams worth of test when you can 1gram of fina and test (600 test, 400mg fina) and get far better results? that is ture of anything, not just the fina. And give the amount of side that come in to play at 2 grams of test it isn't necessaly any safer then things like orals, deca, or EQ (not sure about the fina but gota love it)

ps24eva

Awards
damn, I never said anything about 2 g of test lol.

I'm just saying, why put up with tren sides, or deca's massive shutdown?

For example, I've ruled out deca for myself based on being in the system for a year.

EQ is not as anabolic as test. People use it because it causes less sides than test. But that was before proscar. this way you have it all!

I WILL use tren occasionally.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
damn, I never said anything about 2 g of test lol.

I'm just saying, why put up with tren sides, or deca's massive shutdown?

For example, I've ruled out deca for myself based on being in the system for a year.

EQ is not as anabolic as test. People use it because it causes less sides than test. But that was before proscar. this way you have it all!

I WILL use tren occasionally.
I was just using that as an example bro. 2mg or 2 grams I was the effect is the same. I do understand what your trying to say.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I would think DHT from unknown pathways is far less predictable (the length the hairloss continues for) than DHT from Test. I often see hairloss continue into PCT... But again, I only have experience with legal compounds...

ps24eva

Awards
I don't think there are unknown pathways for regular test. But even if there were, I'm in no means trying to get rid of all DHT.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
right, i meant other anabolics - my first cycle will be test with finastride following what you originally said - to minimize the threat to the hairline. Thinking of 4-ad cyp with Finastride for a winter bulker, that is - unless the feedback on these newer methyl compounds is unreal :)