What's the best available PH to stack with Epi?

henryhavoc

Awards
So I've ran Epistane before by itself, and it was a little mild for what I was trying to accomplish. I have one more bottle left and I was hoping to find a good compound to stack it with for my next cycle.

I've ran sd, phera, tren, epi, and hdrol. SD was by far my favorite.

My goals for this cycle are:

- Increase strength

- Lean bulk

- Start lookin good for the summer ;)

So what do you guys think is the best PH to stack with epi? I'd love to hear your opinions!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
a bridgee with SD might be a better option.

or epi/halo

henryhavoc

Awards
Instead of the halo, what about PMag? I haven't ran that yet, but I heard it was very similar to halo, but with more size gains.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I would do an M Drol Epi bridge keeping calories slightly over maintenance and weight heavy with low reps. You`ll be very surprised at how ripped you`ll get.

henryhavoc

Awards
If I did do an m-drol and epi bridge, should I start the m-drol at the beginning? What do you suggest as far as dosage?

jstraughn

Awards
If I did do an m-drol and epi bridge, should I start the m-drol at the beginning? What do you suggest as far as dosage?
Here is the protocol I've seen for this bridge.

m-drol 10/20/20/0/0/0
epi 0/0/30/40/40/40

You'll see debate both ways to front end or backend the m-drol. Seems there are more proponents of running it in the front. General premise is that you'll keep more of your gains.

henryhavoc

Awards
Tren! Its still available ;)
Tren makes me feel like **** unfortanately

Here is the protocol I've seen for this bridge.

m-drol 10/20/20/0/0/0
epi 0/0/30/40/40/40

You'll see debate both ways to front end or backend the m-drol. Seems there are more proponents of running it in the front. General premise is that you'll keep more of your gains.
Looks like a pretty solid bridge... I might have to try that once I order some more PHs for my stash

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I personally have had great results useing a stacked (not bridged) Halo/Phera cycle. do a search on me and you will find it.