Looking For Some Bulking Stacks That Require No RX PCT's

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
I have been looking around to find some muscle building stacks that require no prescription type PCT's (it is hard to find a good SERM other than generic clomid). Any help would be gladly appreciated. I have tried the 'Trifecta Stack' in the past and was not impressed with it (I have a pretty high tolerence when it comes to most supplements which could be from all of the junk that I have put in my body during the college days and may have **** receptors)? I have had poor luck in coming up with some results. I need to try to stay away from things that cause an elevated heart rate increase as I naturally have a high heart beat.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
My diet consists of something like this;

Breakfast;

4 eggs w/ 1 ounce of cheese.
8 ounces of milk

Snack (2 1/2 hours later)

1/2 PB sandwich

Lunch;

Large tuna sandwich which is around 3/4 can of tuna
orange or some yogurt
1 glass of milk

Snack (around 2 1/2 later)

small orange or 1/2 banana
1/2 cup of milk

(workout around 2 hours later)
after workout take 1 - 2 scoops of protein powder (currently using ON's Platinum Hydrowhey)

Dinner (around 1 hour later)

Varies which consists of a full course meal

Times are breakfast 7 - 7:30 am
10 am snack
12 pm lunch
3 pm snack
workout 5 pm
dinner around 7 pm
bedtime around 10 - 11 pm

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
diet is lacking pretty bad. cut out the snacks....these should be full meals. personally, i dont snack.....when i eat, i eat large amounts....this is what it takes to grow.

and to be honest, ur meals dont look like full meals either

spezzy

Awards
It's pretty easy to find any SERMs or RX stuff.. and cheap..

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
Hunger has always been sort of my weakness. Protein numbers seemed to be pretty good on a daily intake. I will look into see what others are taking in daily (will look for similar size people to get an idea). Im open for any critisicm to help out in my quest to become large and to lose the gut I have accumulated. Thanks for the help so far.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
It's pretty easy to find any SERMs or RX stuff.. and cheap..
I have no sources. I was able to find some generic clomid (100mg tablets) but no luck on anything else.

h2bEK

Awards
forget that, todays research companies seem to be giving everybody the shaft.. cant be trusted
To make a sweeping generalization that all research companies are not to be trusted is simply unfair, I personally have had great success with every one I have dealt with, just do your research and you'll be fine...