Help with epistane pulse and blood testing

survival

Awards
Hello,

I'm 32 and I plan to start a epistane pulse cycle soon.

I'll be pulsing Epistane this way:

Week 1: 10, 20, 30 ( three times weekly )
Week 2: 40, 40, 40 ( three times weekly )
Week 3 & 4: no epistane
Week 5: 10, 20, 30 ( three times weekly )
Week 6: 40, 40, 40 ( three times weekly )
Week 7 & 8: no epistane

Before taking this oral steroid, i plan on having my blood tested.

This will enable me to check the effectiveness of the pulse cycle and if anything goes bad I'll have an idea of what my "normal" levels were.

I'll also get my blood tested during or after the pulse cycle. Again what should i be looking for here??

My questions are:
- What should I test my blood for? I suppose liver enzymes, testosterone levels, maybe DHEA levels.... and what more do you suggest i get tested?

- In the thread explaining how pulse works it's suggested that DHEA could be taken on off days. Will 7-Keto-DHEA (from Now Foods) work too ?

- Will Novedex XT in off days help avoiding aromatase ( testosterone converting to estrogen ) and keep my tests working good? What about libido?

I'm still looking for a SERM, but i'm not sure were to find a good source, but wont start the cycle without it.

I also read i should stop taking creating and get Taurine to avoid cramps/painful back pumps. Should i keep taking my usual stack of zinc + magnesium, cod liver oil, Vitamin D, NAC and CLA?

Maybe CLA is not a good idea as it has a bad effect on cholesterol levels...

I plan to take LIV-52 (for liver protection) on off days and Vitamin E for testicular protection everyday.

Your opinions? I thank your help.

This is my first cycle :)

survival

Awards
A little help please? :sad:

survival

Awards
since no one is bothering to help

I've decided to take a "full hormonal panel" (whatever that is).

I'm not sure if liver enzymes and other cool stuff is included, if not i'll add that too.

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
Be patient :p
People in this forum are not very into answering questions which don't interest them.

I am not an expert, just raising some questions base on my understanding:

1. why decide to pause on week 3 and 4? any special reason? that looks like two separate cycles with no PCT in the middle and has no time to let epistane kick in?
2. I don't know what blood test you can get from your health insurance, but at least liver test including 2 liver enzymes, HDL and LDL, and basic sexual hormones, I think.
3. 7 keto DHEA is not DHEA, but I don't know, maybe you can take it. I am not pretty sure how necessary it is though.
4. I don't think Aromatase inhibitor fit in epistane cycle since epi already surpresses estrogen? I think AI (especially Novatex XT) will make your joints dryer and beat down your libido quicker?
5. some people say that you can save taurine until you really got back pump. Maybe you won't have back pump anyway.
6. Not very clear what you will be taking for PCT? Maybe it's better to have them before you start the cycle.

Hello,

I'm 32 and I plan to start a epistane pulse cycle soon.

I'll be pulsing Epistane this way:

Week 1: 10, 20, 30 ( three times weekly )
Week 2: 40, 40, 40 ( three times weekly )
Week 3 & 4: no epistane
Week 5: 10, 20, 30 ( three times weekly )
Week 6: 40, 40, 40 ( three times weekly )
Week 7 & 8: no epistane

Before taking this oral steroid, i plan on having my blood tested.

This will enable me to check the effectiveness of the pulse cycle and if anything goes bad I'll have an idea of what my "normal" levels were.

I'll also get my blood tested during or after the pulse cycle. Again what should i be looking for here??

My questions are:
- What should I test my blood for? I suppose liver enzymes, testosterone levels, maybe DHEA levels.... and what more do you suggest i get tested?

- In the thread explaining how pulse works it's suggested that DHEA could be taken on off days. Will 7-Keto-DHEA (from Now Foods) work too ?

- Will Novedex XT in off days help avoiding aromatase ( testosterone converting to estrogen ) and keep my tests working good? What about libido?

I'm still looking for a SERM, but i'm not sure were to find a good source, but wont start the cycle without it.

I also read i should stop taking creating and get Taurine to avoid cramps/painful back pumps. Should i keep taking my usual stack of zinc + magnesium, cod liver oil, Vitamin D, NAC and CLA?

Maybe CLA is not a good idea as it has a bad effect on cholesterol levels...

I plan to take LIV-52 (for liver protection) on off days and Vitamin E for testicular protection everyday.

Your opinions? I thank your help.

This is my first cycle :)

survival

Awards
1. why decide to pause on week 3 and 4? any special reason? that looks like two separate cycles with no PCT in the middle and has no time to let epistane kick in?
I copied that from some website that was calling it "Dr.D. no PCT epistane pulse cycle"

I suppose, that it can be done with no SERM but i'm not risking it.

Since its my first cycle ever it's preferable to get little results than full on HTPA crash :)

What worries me most is the possibility of libido fail. My girlfriend will kill me if that happens. We're both very horny and doing it all the time... she'll notice it :(

2. I don't know what blood test you can get from your health insurance, but at least liver test including 2 liver enzymes, HDL and LDL, and basic sexual hormones, I think.
I live in Europe. It's easy to get the state to pay for this kind of stuff. I've a lab that does this 5m from where I live. I'll ask them how much it costs. If its cheap (<100€) I'll do it on my money.

3. 7 keto DHEA is not DHEA, but I don't know, maybe you can take it. I am not pretty sure how necessary it is though.
I need to learn more about this hormone. I thought i knew enough, but this weekend i did a lot of research that got me confused about it.

4. I don't think Aromatase inhibitor fit in epistane cycle since epi already surpresses estrogen? I think AI (especially Novatex XT) will make your joints dryer and beat down your libido quicker?
Hmpf.. i read some guy post that it helps keeping libido up and will avoid having epistane convert to testosterone...

Usually i only trust when there's science to backup arguments, but it seems there's very little studies in designer hormones.

5. some people say that you can save taurine until you really got back pump. Maybe you won't have back pump anyway.
I havent bought it yet, but i'll do it sometime this week and do as you said.

6. Not very clear what you will be taking for PCT? Maybe it's better to have them before you start the cycle.
Clomid. When i get a good source.

Thanks, yes i was getting a little impatient over this :) I want to start next week if i get everything i need during the next 4 days. Wish me luck ;)

kickinhigh

Awards
If you are pulsing EOD then there is no need to take the two week break...some people pulse by doing ED, for two weeks, then off for two, then ED again for the last two. I had good results pulsing EOD. I gained 9lbs while slightly dropping in bodyfat.

survival

Awards

survival

Awards
Just got back from the phone with the lab for blood testing and the whole "hormone panel + liver enzymes" is very expensive.

How can i make it cheaper?

kickinhigh

Awards
That I am not too sure of, unless you can get your Dr. to prescribe it (assuming you have insurance)

survival

Awards
what would be the essential tests to do? since the full hormone profile is probably overkill?

I suppose needed tests are:

Total T, Free T %, Free test, Estradiol, Prolactin, AST, ALT, LH, FSH, TSH, SHBG

maybe Creatinine and cortisol levels too?

Since the blood work costs go up as more hormones are tested, testing only the useful one would be a good idea.

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
I copied that from some website that was calling it "Dr.D. no PCT epistane pulse cycle"
I suppose, that it can be done with no SERM but i'm not risking it.
Since its my first cycle ever it's preferable to get little results than full on HTPA crash :)
What worries me most is the possibility of libido fail. My girlfriend will kill me if that happens. We're both very horny and doing it all the time... she'll notice it :(
I live in Europe. It's easy to get the state to pay for this kind of stuff. I've a lab that does this 5m from where I live. I'll ask them how much it costs. If its cheap (<100€) I'll do it on my money.
I need to learn more about this hormone. I thought i knew enough, but this weekend i did a lot of research that got me confused about it.

Hmpf.. i read some guy post that it helps keeping libido up and will avoid having epistane convert to testosterone...

Usually i only trust when there's science to backup arguments, but it seems there's very little studies in designer hormones.

I havent bought it yet, but i'll do it sometime this week and do as you said.

Clomid. When i get a good source.
Thanks, yes i was getting a little impatient over this :) I want to start next week if i get everything i need during the next 4 days. Wish me luck ;)
hi
1. I don't remember how Dr.D post his pulse epi plan, but is it like what you posted? I can't really see the reason doing that. I kind of agree another guy, you can just do it EOD.

2. Don't expect you will get half serious for every side effects since you are doing it half. Our body doesn't work like that. Maybe doing EOD can let you get rid of almost all of joints problem and back pump (just maybe), but your libido might still be killed. Someone posted that he did 30mg epi pulse and got libido shut down within a week. However quite some people do a full cycle without pulse and are totally fine with libido. Everyone reacts differently.

3. Usually in first cycle you don't stake, especially don't stake unnecessary things, such as 7-keto something. I can't see the logic to put that here, although you can still do and maybe it works fine on you. Epistane is a strong compound already anyway. I think you will get nice results with epi only.

4. I got one bottle of Novedex XT and havn't open it yet. Some people reported that even one capsule a day kill their libido. I think if you search online, quite some people lost libido and got joints problem on it. I think it's a bit risky if you rely on it to save your libido??
You want scientific supports, that's good. Epi is scientifically proved to surpress estrogen; Novedex is scientifically proved to kill estrogen level; and it's known that too low estrogen level causes problem. I think it's logic enough for you to reconsider combine epi and novedex together.
But still, like I said everyone react differently, you might react nicely; just personally I won't take the risk if my girlfriend needs sex a lot.

5. blood test in europe or UK are all too expensive. I wish I were still in Taiwan, where you can have a full blood test for $70 and the machine + kits they use are all the same as in US or EU.

survival

Awards
Thanks for the input.

I'm going to try to find where i got this pulse originally from.

Where I live blood work is free if a doctor from the NHS ask for it.

It's usually easy to get them to prescribe stuff for you but depends...

I suppose I'll be keeping the Novadex XT and 7-Keto for another opportunity.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I just was pulsing this stuff this is what i did.

mon,tue,thur,fri
30/30/40/40
40/50/50/50
50/60/60/60
60/60/60/60
60/60/60/60
70/70/70/60
40/40/40/40

I was taking Liver52, fish oil(7gs a day) CLA(4gs aday). Cycle assist, etc etc

PCT: HCGenerate, CEL PCT assist, DHEA, ERASE(low dose to help the dhea with cortisol), creatine, and a few caps of Titanium leftover. etc etc. Gained 12 lbs and holding it well.

Doesnt quite give the alpha male on cycle feeling but oh well, the gains come slow and steady which is nice. Your able to predict what your going to bench, squat,etc as far as how much more weight you should try to move.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
your plan doesnt look too good, follow mine or someone elses. The blank wk's make ZERO sense and than starting back at a low dose?? WTF??