m1t with andriol?

stang07

Awards
i was just woundering if i were to take andriol with m1t would it combat lethergy

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
you have M1T that's not expired ? That stuffs been off the market for so long ...
I've got some 1-AD but that stuff might as well be rice flower now it's so old lol.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
m1t is still legal in europe theres plenty of it floating around the states

stang07

Awards
so what about the cycle.. would it work together... couldn't get my hands on 4-ad so my supplier insist that i took testobol or andriol... and the only reason why i purchased the andriol was to combat the lethargy from the m1t.... due to past m1t cycles, lethargy was a major problem for me especially in week 3...

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
I've never run m1t test but it seems to be a bit risky to me.

M1T is already high on the sides for some and adding an oral test pill like andriol would just be too much strain for your body. That's just my opinion. Maybe your supplier is on to something or maybe he just wants the extra money

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Please do not post multiple threads about the same stuff!

Like I said on the other are u talking about anadrol?

Plus at 165 and already used m1t your def not gained enough natty to be jumping on roids.

stang07

Awards
like i posted on the other thread that i am roughly around 175lbs, its just that i havn't updated my profile . and yes its andriol ( testosterone undeoconate at 40mg caps)... like i said i would just be using 80mg ed to combat lethargy from the m1t's....anyone with previous similar cycles that would have any advice for this would be appreciated

stang07

Awards
and i also posted this on the other forum..
now i can actually get hands on some sutanon 250 and hcg. but would only be able to receive it by the end of the month. so my other question is would it be ok to add sustanon once i get it.. the following cycle would be.
week 1-4 andriol 80mg ed, m1t 10mg ed
week 4-12 sustanon 500mgs a week
week 11-13 hcg 500iu twice a week
week 14-18 clomid 50mgs ed

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Anabolics 9