Designer Supps... M4OHN No shipping to CA!???

Golgo13

Awards
So it looks like the California kids can order the liquid form, but not the powder... Why?

When you look at the powder it says this:

"*METHYL 4OHN CAN NOT BE SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA OR NEVADA. IF YOU LIVE IN EITHER OF THESE SATES AND YOUR ORDER CONTAINS THIS PRODUCT, THE ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED!"

:confused:

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
It is schedule III is California, Nevada and Montana. Not sure if there is a distinction between powder and liquid.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Cant ship either one, liquid or powder. Honestly i dont know if there is even a disticntion between 4OHN and Methyl-4ohn. But if I cannot have it made into tablets because my tablet guy is in CA then as far as I am concerned I cant send any other form of it there either.

Sorry guys, not my choice.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cant ship either one, liquid or powder. Honestly i dont know if there is even a disticntion between 4OHN and Methyl-4ohn. But if I cannot have it made into tablets because my tablet guy is in CA then as far as I am concerned I cant send any other form of it there either.

Sorry guys, not my choice.
Will 1-Fast have tablets available?

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
just get one of your buddies in another state to get it shipped to him, then ship it to you :)

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
No, he will have the liquid, but I know if theer is enough time to get a new tablet manufacturer that can be trusted. I like who i use and wont use anyone else. Besides that it would be a very small run of tablets, I only have about 200gms of powder left and I have no idea when and if i can have more made for me.

Golgo13

Awards
Well thanks for the update... Hmm that sucks. If you have more made I will have an out of state friend receive it.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I contacted another tablet guy who I maybe able to use just for the M4OHN, so Ill keep everyone posted on what he says.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just a heads up but I saw a thread on bb that KS has m4ohn tablets. I checked and it was 90 3mg tabs for $80. Which is much more expensive than Sledge's powder.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
The tablets will be done, the price will be much cheaper, when i have a specific date fo rthe tabs Ill let you all know, should be pretty quick though.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
i think 5mgs with a score down the middle, or 4 mgs tabs would be optimal. IMO.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Looks like 4mgs tabs, 90 tabs per bottle, I should have them 10 days from the day I get the rest of the powder in, so maybe 2 weeks.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
So 2 weeks for Sledges MOHN and 3 weeks for Custom's. Good stuff. Thanks guys

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
How Much Longer Sledge, Custom? Sorry for the impatience.:)