sust 250... when to start feeling it?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Buddy of mine has bene on sust 250 for the last 4 weeks (start of the 4th on Monday) at 250 twice a week (500/week).

When should he start feeling it? He's not noticing any visable or physical shinkage. No bloat to speak of and strength is mildly increased but that could be more to do with the major jump in calories.

He's been thinking of upping it to 750/week. I have told him to stay the course at 500 and run it for 10-12 weeks instead of the 8 he's currently doing.

I don't know much about the short/mid/long range esters in sust.. hence my Q :)

Thanks!

A

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
With the way we take it there is very little differnce between sust 250 and a single ester test. By week 4 you should be noticing something. I would doulbe check his gear

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would doulbe check his gear
That's what I said. He believes it is legit as he got it from a buddy. Problem is.. that buddy got it from someone who got it from someone.

I personally don't think it's legit.

You say double check it.. how would he do this?

A

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
there are plenty of boards that post pics and post bad batch numbers.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how is his diet? and has he ever done a cycle before? Gains are not always visible after only 4wks, sometimes it takes longer. I dont notice enan working until usually around week 6, then for the next 2-3 weeks it just gets crazy. I know sust has prop in it, but it's def not enough to notice anything too drastic.
i'd let him go a while longer and double check. but dont just tell him it's junk before you are sure, no reason to put that doubt in his mind unless you are positive.

Good recommendation on the 10-12 wks.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how is his diet? and has he ever done a cycle before? Gains are not always visible after only 4wks, sometimes it takes longer. I dont notice enan working until usually around week 6, then for the next 2-3 weeks it just gets crazy. I know sust has prop in it, but it's def not enough to notice anything too drastic.
i'd let him go a while longer and double check. but dont just tell him it's junk before you are sure, no reason to put that doubt in his mind unless you are positive.

Good recommendation on the 10-12 wks.
Well, he says he's done a cycle before. Hard to know for sure.

I know the guy he bought the stuff from. He's a good guy, but you never know about his suppliers eh?

As for the diet.. again, he claims it's good but whose to really know without specifics. He relies on shakes too much during the day. I personally don't think he's taking in enough calories and I've indicated as such but that's up to him to decide.

He's using this as a cutter mainly. He works in construction so he definitely gets in enough "exercise".

As I told him, longer cycles with slow, steady gains are easier to maintain than an trying to jam it all into a short period of time.

He seems to "know" best, however. :rolleyes:

Thanks for your input.

A

serengo

Awards
With sust if you aren't taking it at least every 3rd day you will not get much from the short esters, so it's the same rule of thumb as with long esters, it's just getting good around week 5, keep on truckin' is my recommendation. If all you are using is sust you could move up to 250mg every 3rd day, that's only upping to 625/week and you might get more from the test prop in the sust.