propadrol & halodrol mt stacking questions

adeadbodyman

Awards
Well I have aquired:
60 tabs Halodrol-mt (855mg)
60 caps Propadrol (30mg)

I also got NovadexXT, Revolution PCT, and a bottle of DCP. Does this look ok for a month long cycle, it seems pretty mild. In my research, they don't seem to have much risk of anything, but I would like some feedback from someone who has taken togather.

Also, is it ok to continue the usual workout supp. while taking this stuff? I have some SizeOn, SuperPump250, and RealMass I would like to keep taking if it is ok. I am now taking in about 4500 calories a day. I wiegh 205 lbs., 6'1", and 31 years old. Looking to mainly put on size.

thanks,
mike

adeadbodyman

Awards
Hey that looks ok to me, I was about to do the same thing. Wow what a coincidence, I was wondering if it would be ok too. I'm glad you asked already!!!

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
What is Halodrol MT?
Propadrol with Hemadrol is aparently a solid stack.. idk what HDrol MT is though, at over 800mg it CANT be Halodrol (4chloro-etc-etc)

adeadbodyman

Awards
Halodrol mt

Urtica dioica (95% 3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran), PEAK ATP adenosine-5-triphosphate disodium salt, R-alpha lipoic acid sodium salt, 5-ALPHA (5a-androstane-3,6-17-trione),zinc aspartate, DHEA

says take 3 a day, says may cause a false positive test for substances in competition testing, so don't use if you are subject to any type of this testing, etc. etc.

Can I take this with my propadrol, and continue the size-on, superpump, and realmass?
thanks,
mike

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
halodrol mt is so wack its not even funny. 5-alpha is the poorest replacement for 6-oxo i have ever seen. but thats my opinion.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
costeja Post Cycle Therapy 5
Anabolics 4
Cycle Logs 6
james c Anabolics 3