$58 left what else do I need?

  1. New Member
    statik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    149
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    35.32%

    $58 left what else do I need?



    Formulations X Halo-X 2 bottles(hdrol)
    AI Cycle Support 2.0 2 bottles
    Nutraplanet Taurine 1 bottle
    Nutraplanet Glycerol

    AI Post Cycle Support 1 bottle
    SNS Inhibit-E 1 bottle
    DS Lean Xtreme 1 bottle
    AI Perform 1 bottle

    Staples: tons of protein, BCAAs, Fish Oil

    Any Suggestions?

  2. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3524
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    a SERM on hand is always a good idea
  3. New Member
    statik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    149
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    35.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    a SERM on hand is always a good idea
    True that.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    27.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    toremifene IMO
  5. New Member
    statik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    149
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    35.32%

    why do so many ppl still recommend serm for Hdrol? for rebound? because on cycle it won't convert to E, right. and it's not like i'm stacking it with Bold or Furuzadrol.
    Last edited by statik; 04-09-2010 at 12:02 AM. Reason: :)
  6. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3524
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    everyone reacts different to all these steroids, just because its considered "mild" doesnt mean it wont shut u down. do u want to do the cycle, run ur PCT....and be like "f uck, i feel like ****, i dont think im recovered"
  7. Senior Member
    liquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    110496
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    76.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    why do so many ppl still recommend serm for Hdrol? for rebound? because on cycle it won't convert to E, right. and it's not like i'm stacking it with Bold or Furuzadrol.
    It is just to be on the safer side.

    You do not want to run into a problem in pct and then go, "ooh sh*t I need a serm." By that time you have to wait on average of 4 days for it to get to you.

    Also, pick up some creatine if you do not have it laying around.
  8. New Member
    statik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    149
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    35.32%

    Now creatine and NO I have laying around for PCT. Yeah I see what you mean about shutdown. I guess even though I've read through all the debates on OTC vs SERM with the milder PS I still just haven't seriously considered a SERM. I feel like if I'm going to have it on hand that I should just go ahead and base PCT around it, ya know. I have a lot of friends that ran OTC on Hdrol and didn't have any problems. One even got his blood test afterwords and his test was fine. The only friend that seemed to have problems stacked with BOLD and he was pretty shut down so I assumed that was due to stacking on his first cycle.

    Question on SERMs. Research chems vs pill form? Recommendations?
  9. Senior Member
    Deeerdre's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,400
    Rep Power
    22093
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    64.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    Now creatine and NO I have laying around for PCT. Yeah I see what you mean about shutdown. I guess even though I've read through all the debates on OTC vs SERM with the milder PS I still just haven't seriously considered a SERM. I feel like if I'm going to have it on hand that I should just go ahead and base PCT around it, ya know. I have a lot of friends that ran OTC on Hdrol and didn't have any problems. One even got his blood test afterwords and his test was fine. The only friend that seemed to have problems stacked with BOLD and he was pretty shut down so I assumed that was due to stacking on his first cycle.

    Question on SERMs. Research chems vs pill form? Recommendations?
    Well just cuz ur friends were ok doesnt mean ull be fine if u dont use a SERM likenosnmiveins was saying everyone reacts differently...why not just spend the extra money and doit right?
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
  10. New Member
    statik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    149
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    35.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    Well just cuz ur friends were ok doesnt mean ull be fine if u dont use a SERM likenosnmiveins was saying everyone reacts differently...why not just spend the extra money and doit right?
    Right. I've been open to a SERM. I was probably going to order and keep on hand anyways. I realize I could react differently. Still what do you think: research chem vs pill?
  11. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    27.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    just go with the liquid, it is much easier to come by IMO and is more than likely as effective. Do a quick google search and read some reviews before choosing a brand
  12. New Member
    statik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    149
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    35.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    just go with the liquid, it is much easier to come by IMO and is more than likely as effective. Do a quick google search and read some reviews before choosing a brand

    Thanks.
  13. New Member
    taze13's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    87
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    21.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    why do so many ppl still recommend serm for Hdrol? for rebound? because on cycle it won't convert to E, right. and it's not like i'm stacking it with Bold or Furuzadrol.
    Because its a steroid? SERMs are the only thing almost guaranteed to bring your boys back.
  14. New Member
    taze13's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    87
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    21.83%

    Doesn't. Let me edit. Lol

    Since you are going with a serm try and get pharma grade. Sometimes cheaper, and it doesn't taste like ass.
  15. Advanced Member
    Chubbinmuffin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    430
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    5.18%

    I think research chems are more easily attainable.
  16. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11893
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    27.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    why do so many ppl still recommend serm for Hdrol? for rebound? because on cycle it won't convert to E, right. and it's not like i'm stacking it with Bold or Furuzadrol.
    The use of a SERM during post cycle therapy is completely arbitrary to estrogen conversion. If the compound you are using aromatizes to an appreciable amount, you'd need to use an anti-estrogen during the cycle.


    I'm also unclear as to why a person would need anything with furazadrol. If my understanding is correct this is a derivative of the steroid furazbol, featuring a THP ether as opposed to the C17 methyl group, to work around its legality. If this is the case, we're talking about a 5ar steroid, very similar to winstrol (pyrazol group replaced by furazol). Estrogen conversion is not going to be an issue.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  17. New Member
    statik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    149
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    35.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    The use of a SERM during post cycle therapy is completely arbitrary to estrogen conversion. If the compound you are using aromatizes to an appreciable amount, you'd need to use an anti-estrogen during the cycle.


    I'm also unclear as to why a person would need anything with furazadrol. If my understanding is correct this is a derivative of the steroid furazbol, featuring a THP ether as opposed to the C17 methyl group, to work around its legality. If this is the case, we're talking about a 5ar steroid, very similar to winstrol (pyrazol group replaced by furazol). Estrogen conversion is not going to be an issue.
    With Furazadrol I wouldn't think so. I was just saying I wasn't stacking with anything. I know someone who shut down hard with Hdrol/Bold though.

    That's my whole thing: with these compounds e conversion during cycle is not an issue, so I've always wondered why everyone pushed so hard to use a SERM just to be safe. I'm assuming for rebound. Either way, I agree with better safe than sorry, even for Hdrol. It's just hard to make a decision on that. If it were Sdrol, Tren, etc., not using a SERM wouldn't even be an option in my mind.

    I figured since it was Hdrol OTC with inhibit-E would control any rebound of E and I've always responded well to natty test boosters. I thought that would be enough and also keep a SERM onhand. The original post wasn't really to get into SERMS, it was to see what else someone would add in that I was missing(besides a SERM). But I won't complain as I enjoy all the debate over SERM/OTC with Hdrol.

    This will be my first PH/PS, so I'm still learning. Thx for the input guys.
  18. dpfisher
    Guest
    dpfisher's Avatar

    IMO you should use clomid because it brings you back fast (beyond 100%) and makes it easier to hold gains. At a reasonable dose side effects are pretty much nonexistent. I'm a big fan of it.
  19. New Member
    ecosocialist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    277
    Rep Power
    207
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    96.2%

    A Serm may be beneficial due to homeostasis. Your body post cycle detects low levels of test so it skyrockets test and estrogen? Someone correct me if I'm wrong there.
  20. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11893
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    27.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by ecosocialist View Post
    A Serm may be beneficial due to homeostasis. Your body post cycle detects low levels of test so it skyrockets test and estrogen? Someone correct me if I'm wrong there.
    The rate of steroidogenesis is controlled in part by estrogen levels.

    You take the SERM to trick the body into thinking that estrogen levels are low by blocking key estrogen receptors, which in turn jacks up the rate of steroidogenesis.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Right leg bigger than left
    By seanlambo in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 01:11 AM
  2. what should I do with my old left over PH's?
    By GO_OUTSIDE! in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 07:46 PM
  3. ph's I have left
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-26-2005, 02:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in