sustaplex 325

H

hvacking19

Awards
is sustaplex 325 any good? ive also just finished my vial of test e 250 and im only on week five..ive got five more to go can i finish with the sust 325 or do i need to stay with my test e?

H

hvacking19

Awards
maybe i shouldve done a lil more research lol. i was under the impression it was an injectable. ive also just finished my only vial and supposed to be doing a 10 week cycle and having trouble with getting some more gear im a little panicky!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hvacking ur fine switching to the sust. but steroids when ur 6' 155lbs? thats just irresponsible man...

H

hvacking19

Awards
food just dont do the trick for me bro..and thats kinda the point..gotta start somewhere rite

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
food just dont do the trick for me bro..and thats kinda the point..gotta start somewhere rite
and food is the BEST and ONLY place for a "hardgainer" to start. please post ur diet so we can critique it

H

hvacking19

Awards
before five weeks ago it wasnt to stable just all i could eat and constant gainer shakes, starting march 15th..6 meals a day-

1.)5 Egg whites
2 cups of Oat Meal
big glass of whole Milk
1 Apple
2.) 6 oz of chicken breast
1/2 cup of cottage cheese
large salad
3.) 6 oz of tuna
2 apples
2 cups of oatmeal
4.) protien shake(60g)
couple bananas
5.)salmon or tuna 6oz
2 cups of oatmeal
6.)varies-lots of meat, vegies, rice, etc...

ive put on ive put on 9 pounds and cut back down a few with some cardio

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
diet doesnt look half bad. but in all honesty, anyone can post up a diet that looks fantastic but the person isnt necessarily following it like they should (not saying this is u).try increasing the size of the meats u consume per meal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Anabolics 6
L Anabolics 2
S Anabolics 9
gabe9615 Anabolics 2
F Cycle Logs 0