Legal Hormone

captainbicept

Awards
What are some of the best legal hormones that are still available on the market.
My friend can not use any illegal substances what so ever.
He has used the real juice.
However, now he needs to know what are the best legal hormones out there are.
Thank you.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best depends on the results you want. It also depends on your health (BP levels, Cholesterol, etc). What do you want to attain from a cycle?

captainbicept

Awards
He is interested in putting on more mass.
He has a perfect diet and training routine.
He has used regular steroids and is a big guy.
However, for new reasons he can only use legal substances.
So the best for adding mass, additionally he does not want anything as toxic as M1T.
He would prefer substances that do not aromatize. However, if need be he can control that with an A.I.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Superdrol is the strongest mass produced around according to what i've read. This link has great info on lots of legal and illegal prohormone products. He needs to make sure he has a proper pct in place with the use of a SERM (not legal). As far as a cycle without the use of a SERM, I at most would do a low dose Epistane pulse. But only if I had to. I'm a big fan of a SERM on hand and for pct, for my lab rat

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
lol....how old is he/you?
why doesnt he do his own research?
hes ran "the real juice" but is clueless about PH's?

ianm4208

Awards
If u have to stay 100% legal, avoid a Ph because u will need a serm. Just stick with your "perfect diet and routine" and add a test booster or a gainer or something.

ianm4208

Awards
I'm sorry, I meant to say "your friend" should do that, not u. Haha bit paranoid?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
What are some of the best legal hormones that are still available on the market.
My friend can not use any illegal substances what so ever.
He has used the real juice.
However, now he needs to know what are the best legal hormones out there are.
Thank you.
All the best ones are gone, dude.Your buddy will have to shrink it up or else really focus on training and diet, you would be surprised how much you can gain by those. I hope that helps you.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I'm not understanding this. Why does he need to use 'legal options'? Are you saying this because he is in a position to be tested?

If that is the reason for it then he needs to forget any ph/ds all together. If it is due to testing then he can go with an OTC test booster (research and find the few that work) and go from there. If not because of testing then I would love to know why.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I think he was posting in the 3rd person...he he he he he he he he he needs to research