Test E and Dbol cycle...questions.

lefthooked

Awards
First time poster so please be kind :paranoid:

History:

Have ran a few PH cycles and saw soso results. So I opted to goto the "next step" and run a TestE and Dbol cycle. Been lifting for the last 3yrs and now I feel I've peaked. 1st cycle of this nature.

Stats:

6foot 2in
198lbs
low bf apparently

Cycle:

Test E @ 300mg a week for 10weeks (I have 1 bottle)
Dbol @ 3 tabs daily (10mg per) for 30 days. (I have 100 tabs)
Nature's Way® Milk Thistle 1 tab daily for entire cycle (need to still purchase)
Clomid 2 weeks after last pin (awaiting arrival)

Other than having 1 bottle of CEL: Formestane, those are my items for this cycle.

Goals:

Pack on 15 to 20+ lbs of mass and keep most of all of it after PCT. The "perfect" weight IMO would be 220lbs w/low bodyfat.

Questions:

1) 30mg split evenly daily on the dbol good for 30 days)
2) Good to run Milk Thisle for entire cycle?
3) Not sure how to run the Clomid.

Nothing will be started until I get everything on hand. The TestE and Dbol have just been staring at me...:smite:

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks of test at 500mg/week, first 4 weeks take 20-30mg of d-bol, PCT with tamox cit, and or clomi. cit.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
It's always good to split up doses evenly through out the day. Even with long half lives.

300mg ED for 10 weeks is a good cycle. You're going to have elevated test levels (approx. 2000-2500). But I think a gain of 22 pounds is a bit of a stretch. On ANY cycle, a gain of 10-15 pounds of lean muscle is more likely.

As far as Clomid, I'd run it 300mg day 1, then 100/50/50/25/25. Some people will tell you 4 weeks is enough for a PCT, but in my experience it takes a lot longer to upregulate HPTA function.

Hope this helps.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
First time poster so please be kind :paranoid:

History:

Have ran a few PH cycles and saw soso results. So I opted to goto the "next step" and run a TestE and Dbol cycle. Been lifting for the last 3yrs and now I feel I've peaked. 1st cycle of this nature.

Stats:

6foot 2in
198lbs
low bf apparently

Cycle:

Test E @ 300mg a week for 10weeks (I have 1 bottle)
Dbol @ 3 tabs daily (10mg per) for 30 days. (I have 100 tabs)
Nature's Way® Milk Thistle 1 tab daily for entire cycle (need to still purchase)
Clomid 2 weeks after last pin (awaiting arrival)

Other than having 1 bottle of CEL: Formestane, those are my items for this cycle.

Goals:

Pack on 15 to 20+ lbs of mass and keep most of all of it after PCT. The "perfect" weight IMO would be 220lbs w/low bodyfat.

Questions:

1) 30mg split evenly daily on the dbol good for 30 days)
2) Good to run Milk Thisle for entire cycle?
3) Not sure how to run the Clomid.

Nothing will be started until I get everything on hand. The TestE and Dbol have just been staring at me...:smite:
300mg a week won't do much at all....
30mg of dbol won't do much either....

should run:
test 500mg every week for 10 weeks
week 1-4 dbol 50 mg ed

rubbermonkey

Awards
It's always good to split up doses evenly through out the day. Even with long half lives.

300mg ED for 10 weeks is a good cycle. You're going to have elevated test levels (approx. 2000-2500). But I think a gain of 22 pounds is a bit of a stretch. On ANY cycle, a gain of 10-15 pounds of lean muscle is more likely.

As far as Clomid, I'd run it 300mg day 1, then 100/50/50/25/25. Some people will tell you 4 weeks is enough for a PCT, but in my experience it takes a lot longer to upregulate HPTA function.

Hope this helps.

uhh... i hope you didnt really mean "300mg ED"

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
300mg a week won't do much at all....
30mg of dbol won't do much either....

should run:
test 500mg every week for 10 weeks
week 1-4 dbol 50 mg ed
that amount of test will help with energy and give you some strength but it won't make you too much bigger. As for the Dbol 30 mg is fine. 40 would be nice but 30 will give you results as long as it isn't under-dosed UG crap.

You should consider getting another bottle of test and some more D's just in case you want to bump the dosage of each.Other than that, don't mess yourself up.

uhh... i hope you didnt really mean "300mg ED"
Hopefully he meant 300 a week but 300 every 3 days would be prime.

lefthooked

Awards
Thanks guys.

Results: currently stable @ 212lbs.

Ran D @ 30mg ED for 4 weeks. After first 2 weeks of D I started Test E @ 300mg weekly. Got done with my PCT and took time off from any gear and now ready to start my next cycle which will consist of:

40mg D ED (British Dragon) for 4 weeks
300mg x 2 weekly for 10 weeks (after 2nd week of D)
Nolva (mmmm tasty lol) for PCT

Now my question, I got alittle sensative nipples towards the end of the cycle and was curious what is suggested to run so not to get gyno. I dont have a "problem" per say running a solution while ON cycle and maybe gain alittle less to help stop any signs of gyno. Looking to start this next cycle in a week or so...have all gear except a solution to stop the possibility gyno dead in it's tracks.

Much thanks

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
start the test and dbol together, don't wait. get some adex and run .25mg ED. or .5mg EOD

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
A-Dex will help and since you are buying, I would by some letro just in case. I agree with MrBigPR about starting test and d-bol at the same time. The goal is by the time the test kicks in (4 weeks), you will be finishing off orals. With your plan you will have a week or so that your levels won't be extremely elavated.

lefthooked

Awards
Ordering LiquiDex (adex) and LiquiFem (letro).

2 questions:

1) So run Ldex from day 1 @ .25mg ED or .50 EOD and if gyno shows up, stop Ldex and start Lfem?

2) Lfem @ what dose?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
gyno shouldn't show up while on an AI, if so it's fake.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
fix your gyno before you cycle, it will only be aggrivated more with continued useage of AAS. Look up the letro taper protocol for getting rid of gyno. And whatever you do use as little AI as possible to get the results you want, you dont want your joints/tendons drying out while ur getting stronger.

i persoanlly would never use letro on cycle.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
letro is BOSS for on cycle, just have to dose right.

lefthooked

Awards
Well, I no longer have sensitive nips...stopped around mid PCT. No puffy or lumps. With that being said...no sure what to run now based on the above comments

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
if the lumps are gone ur fine. Just use an AI at an effective dose when running another cycle. I prefer anastrozole, but thats me. Just experiment a bit and do research you should fine all the answers you need.