Need some advice on how I should take these..

strangebrew

Awards
Okay, so I bought a bottle of M1t and M5aa. Now, I'm wondering how I should take these...I originally planned on doing them both together, the m1t at 10 mg and the m5aa at 10 mg. But after reading some stuff on the board about stacking two methyls...I'm kinda scared off of that plan. Anyways, what would be the best way to use these two methyls?

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't sound like a good idea. If you use the m5aa at all be sure to use a low dosage.

RRAdam

Awards
If you are running a 2 week on/off/on, you can run the m1t @ 10 mg a day for 2 weeks, then run the m5aa for 2 weeks while off m1t, then go back on the m1t then pct.

michaelton

Board Supporter
Awards
I ran M1T for 2 weeks, followed by m5aa for two weeks earlier this spring. 4AD transdermal the entire 4 weeks.

I liked that. BTW - Beelzebub posted his log of a very similar cycle in the cycle info forum.

strangebrew

Awards
I ran M1T for 2 weeks, followed by m5aa for two weeks earlier this spring. 4AD transdermal the entire 4 weeks.

I liked that. BTW - Beelzebub posted his log of a very similar cycle in the cycle info forum.
Yeah, I think that's what I'm gonna do. Although I don't have any 4ad. Hopefully the m1t lethargy doesnt get me too bad..

propho

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so I bought a bottle of M1t and M5aa. Now, I'm wondering how I should take these...I originally planned on doing them both together, the m1t at 10 mg and the m5aa at 10 mg. But after reading some stuff on the board about stacking two methyls...I'm kinda scared off of that plan. Anyways, what would be the best way to use these two methyls?
stack em.. start with 5mg of m1t ED and see how well it works for ya then see if you can boost it up to 10mg's a day.. and use m5aa preworkout.. 20mg an hour before workout.. i'm actually taking 40mgs preworkout.. not everyday just preworkout.. i'm stacking it with 60mg's of m1,4add ED

woop post 100! =P

oh also remember to drink it with 8oz of grapefruit juice..