weeks 1-3 60 mg ot everyday

Weeks 1-10 350mg test e once a week

weeks 11-14 clomid 100 50 50 25

Nolva on hand

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Knowing nothing about u or ur body and how it will respond....the cycle looks fine and very moderate. Only post cycle bloodwork can determine the effects of the cycle

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here's my next planned cycle, tell me what u think and how harsh it's gonna be

weeks 1-3 60 mg ot everyday

Weeks 1-10 350mg test e once a week

weeks 11-14 clomid 100 50 50 25

Nolva on hand

Looks really mild bro.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the speedy replies. That's what I wanted to hear I did a mdrol phera and max lmg oral stack that really shut me down hard, but I recovered. So I think this would be a good next cycle for me??

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
I'm going for a lean
bulk hoping to add about 15 or so pounds I keep

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the speedy replies. That's what I wanted to hear I did a mdrol phera and max lmg oral stack that really shut me down hard, but I recovered. So I think this would be a good next cycle for me??
I would go around at least 400-500mgs on the test man (personally 500mgs) as 350 is on the low end.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
I would go around at least 400-500mgs on the test man (personally 500mgs) as 350 is on the low end.
Ya alot of people have been telling me that but I have a 10 ml vial that's 350mg/ml I need to use up, and I'm too broke to get anymore lol. I think it will still yield some
good gains right?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Ya alot of people have been telling me that but I have a 10 ml vial that's 350mg/ml I need to use up, and I'm too broke to get anymore lol. I think it will still yield some
good gains right?
350mg ew will yield results if your diet is on par. I would shoot 1/2cc 2x a week though, not just all in 1 shot.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
And that would be to keep blood levels closer to normal correct?

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
What kind of gains will I expect on this cycle on an all out bulk diet/ routine?