After 5 weeks.Gyno? or just me being paranoid.

W

Wrait

Awards
ok this is my 5:th week of Sustanon 250mg. Now I dunno much about Gyno but..well..
Ive always had much fat around nipples, some friends have too I dunno if its gyno or not but it was reduced when I lost 18kg(yeah, trainig was bad had fullnightjob+fullday school and ate bad) they were reduced but now, that Im gaining fast they seems to grow back to what they were...

When I stiffen them up, like touch them much or put cold water on them it all looks really good though but when they're not looking nice...looks like fast but I just wanna know...is it fat or gyn? I can take pics when they are relax and not hard, and a pic when theyre hard and maybe you could help me decide what it is?

btw cycle is going good else :)

D

DobermanXXL

Awards
Squeeze them... if you feel hard lumps that means tissue is present, if it's newly developed nolvadex will help.

If it's been there for awhile.. You may be out of luck.

W

Wrait

Awards
Heh cute.

Squeeze them... if you feel hard lumps that means tissue is present, if it's newly developed nolvadex will help.

If it's been there for awhile.. You may be out of luck.

Heh cute...then I have had it for awhile then..a small lump is present I think...hmm...needs some severe thinking now...what does operation cost?

W

Wrait

Awards
Hmm

They're not big though...atleast not much but I feel something for sure...very small though.

D

DobermanXXL

Awards
Cutting, and nolvadex is worth a try. Try some topical fat burners also.

But the op costs around 2 to 3 G's

B

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
if it feels like the fat present anywhere else, even on the upper and side of chest, then its not gyno right. i have what feels like fat, but since i don't know what kinda lump you mean...well i hope it is just fat....chest looks good, so I assume it is just fat i store there.

A

azgymrat

Awards
I think the Gyno will feel like a hard lump, not just fatty tissue. May be as small as a pea or much larger. If there is no hard lump it might just be fat gain from bulking or such, if you have a propensity to gain fat there (we all store if differently) it may be nothing.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
If you are concerned, start taking nolvadex.

B

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
no i am not, this has been with me for a little bit but it feels like fat...not a lump so i think its ok. I just tend to store a little there, but I don't have a fat chest could just be me overscrutenizing myself. I have about 9 %bf and the fat is not necessarily under the nipple, just spread around the chest. feels like stomach fat too i guess, so nevermind. I am sure its nothing. my nips aren't pointy like some say gyno can look like. thanks guys.

W

Wrait

Awards
ok Ill try nolva...yeah fucking operation cost 18000 swedish kronor!!! which is, way more than I have.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok Ill try nolva...yeah fucking operation cost 18000 swedish kronor!!! which is, way more than I have.

do you have nolva on hand?

if you feel/see the gyno coming back get the hell on nolva. if i wake up and see a lump the last thing i'm thinking about is "how much does an operation cost"

if you dont have nolva on hand, which i suspect you dont, order some immediately, run to a supp store and grab some vitex and take that until your nolva comes in and possibly even come off cycle.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
do you have nolva on hand?

if you feel/see the gyno coming back get the hell on nolva. if i wake up and see a lump the last thing i'm thinking about is "how much does an operation cost"

if you dont have nolva on hand, which i suspect you dont, order some immediately, run to a supp store and grab some vitex and take that until your nolva comes in and possibly even come off cycle.

hey not all of us have 18000 swedish Kronor :D

run the vitex at 2g/day, and I would say getting some Lipoderm ultra, to rule out the possibility of gyno..if its just fat it should go away if you were to use a whole bottle on just your chest.