liquidresearch.com

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
has anyone ordered from here lately? i read that they got busted for some weed awhile ago, but now their site is completely redone. this is the only place i've found to stock liquid-t3. anyone order from them?

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
liquidresearch.com

just a new look, not a new site.

fieyaa

Awards
shipping 10 bucks for ups ground for a 40-60 ml bottle. That's terrible..

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's business. And being one of the few places that sells liquid T3 has its advantages.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
true they might be cheaper but you never know after all that happened earlier

beamen28

beamen28

Awards
these bastards are back up! they owe me 70 bucks, i placed an order as they were busted. thats my luck

enzo

Awards
Are they affiliated with 361media.com. This company is located in FL which is where liquid research is located I think. The website looks very similar. Maybe this is old news. Anyway, they carry everything too. They also carry R-ala 50 grams for cheap but I thought this stuff had to be shipped special to maintain its effectiveness. Let me know what you guys think.

Enzo

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
361media.com is researchkits.com, not liquid research.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
seems like no one wants to be the first to test them out now that they're back up and running. Can't blame them, most guys here only need nolva/clomid and there's cheaper/safer places out there

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
anyone else think its weird that they sell castor oil? :confused:

tenn0titan

Awards
I would not order from them!

They could be under new management (DEA).

Peace

TT

Boarder1

Awards
Last time I ordered from them(over a year ago), it was a joke. Myself and a few board memebers didnt get their stuff for weeks. Supposedly they missed some orders, needless to say they didnt even say sorry. Anyway, I have been away for a while and I am out of Nolva and my guinea pig is getting teats :eek: . Could you bros tell me the current board sponsors for Nolva that are trustworthy?

Thanks in advance

B1

**edit- Looking for liquid clen too. My piggy didnt get much from the LR version. I was giving him over 100mcg's a day and I didnt even see an increase of energy. On ephedra he shakes like a fiend.

Last edited:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
all of them are good to go.. Custom is running a tight ship

Boarder1

Awards
Where is that "ghetto version" I see people saying they bought for $15.00 in their comments section?

Siberian

Awards
I believe custom said he only had about 300 or so bottles of it so I'm guessing they have all been ordered.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Looks like they're out. The regular isn't but 10 bucks more and you won't find it anyplace cheaper.