Innogenetic dbol

1. Innogenetic dbol

Db is the oldest roid. In the past, I have seen pink/blue Thai tabs. I have a bottle of dbol from Ic. Label says its made in NY, NY. Small yellow capsules. Never seen anything like it. Sources in CA and FL say its real. I say its me test. I did a search on the forums here and nothing. Has anyone seen, used, know anything about this? Thanks.

2. edit out the names, thats not allowed here

3. Quote Originally Posted by Muslmass View Post
    Dbol is the oldest roid. In the past, I have seen pink/blue Thai tabs. I have a bottle of dbol from *. Label says its made in NY, NY. Small yellow capsules. Never seen anything like it. Sources in CA and FL say its real. I say its methyltest. I did a search on the forums here and nothing. Has anyone seen, used, know anything about this? Thanks.
    Back.... for real this time
    •   

4. Edit that post. And yea I've heard talk of these caps on another forum.

5. When your order dbol online I bet half the time it's bunk then the others you are getting methyltest...to much fake stuff out there

6. Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    When your order dbol online I bet half the time it's bunk then the others you are getting methyltest...to much fake stuff out there
    I agree. I say avoid the internet sites unless you have a way to test what you are getting.
    Back.... for real this time

7. I have no sources other than online. only one i think i can trust are my uncles from Zeese

but really, who knows what your getting.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

Similar Forum Threads

1. deca with dbol or test with dbol?
    By haroldkumar19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 10:21 PM
  2. 10 mg dbol...
    By boricuarage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 07:51 AM
  3. pct fro dbol
    By Canadianguy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1