Innogenetic dbol

Muslmass

Awards
Db is the oldest roid. In the past, I have seen pink/blue Thai tabs. I have a bottle of dbol from Ic. Label says its made in NY, NY. Small yellow capsules. Never seen anything like it. Sources in CA and FL say its real. I say its me test. I did a search on the forums here and nothing. Has anyone seen, used, know anything about this? Thanks.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
edit out the names, thats not allowed here

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Dbol is the oldest roid. In the past, I have seen pink/blue Thai tabs. I have a bottle of dbol from *. Label says its made in NY, NY. Small yellow capsules. Never seen anything like it. Sources in CA and FL say its real. I say its methyltest. I did a search on the forums here and nothing. Has anyone seen, used, know anything about this? Thanks.
:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban: :banned:

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Edit that post. And yea I've heard talk of these caps on another forum.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
When your order dbol online I bet half the time it's bunk then the others you are getting methyltest...to much fake stuff out there

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
When your order dbol online I bet half the time it's bunk then the others you are getting methyltest...to much fake stuff out there
I agree. I say avoid the internet sites unless you have a way to test what you are getting.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:fest30:

I have no sources other than online. only one i think i can trust are my uncles from Zeese

but really, who knows what your getting.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
Anabolics 10
İronsemy Anabolics 13