How much m4ohn?

B

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
I cut and pasted this from another company selling m4ohn, they are calling it oxanavar, anyways here it is:

If you choose to use Oxanavar™ by itself, you can use up to 40 total mgs daily without shutting down your HPTA function much, if any at all (assuming you're not on it for months on end ... 12 weeks maximum, 6 would be best!).

As far as I know people have been using 5-10 mg daily of this compound and getting good results, anyone see any need or dangers of going higher. Has anyone actually tried a higher dose of this compound yet?
I got mine from someone else ;) and it seems to be working fine and I am at 10mg a day but this has me wondering? Any input?

B

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
That was what I thought but over there they are saying 40 is fine, just wondering if ANYONE had tried this much. So far it is an amazing compound IMO, have to admit it has me curious.
Also first I had heard it needs to be split into 2 doses and has a 1/2 life of 12 hrs (that info is in there also).

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
first of all it is going to shutdown hpta, that is a marketing scheme. i dont see the dose for 40mgs per day. of course they would want you to use more as they sell more, but I really dont think youll see any better results.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will say this though. Recovery is great on it. Sledge I PMed you at 1fast400.

B

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
of course they would want you to use more as they sell more, but I really dont think youll see any better results.
yeah and their stuff is waaay expensive.

There is the voice of reason, yeah I pretty much ignored the no shutdown issue I figured that was bs as even anavar will shut you down. I just wanted to make sure I was not off base with my current dose.

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I have no doubt it may be easier, but statemenets like that as you know will have everyone running 40mgs per day for 8 weeks with no PCT.

V

vicmack777

Awards
What about the half life? Should I be dosing this stuff 2x per day?

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I only used it once per day, pre-workout, and it worked great for me.

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
its really a personal choice. i like to split everything up.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
i dont see the dose for 40mgs per day. of course they would want you to use more as they sell more, but I really dont think youll see any better results.
How high up have you tested it?
I ask b/c while I am a believer in only using the minimum amount required, I do not think it is fair claim to say that 40mg would not yield better results. For instance, since this is often compared with anavar, anavar definitely yields better results with higher dosing. The difference between 40mg of anavar and 80mg is quite apparent. While the gains certainly are not a linear relationship to the increase in dosages, it certainly is apparent.

I have never used this substance, and I am just trying to dechiper a proper dosage.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I weigh 200 pounds give or take ten pounds depending on the time of the year. I ran it at 5mg for a month. I was cutting, and I put on three pounds, while loosing 3% BF. And I have numerous PH experiance and two AAS cycles. I see no reason to go over 10mg a day.

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
but, being 10 times stronger then anavar, 40mg would be close to 400mg anavar. i have used anavar from 40-200mgs per day. 200mgs per day didnt do anymore for me then 120 did.

I dont like giving the mg count i tested to, i know my body REAL well and I have found if i say i tested "x" substance to up to 100,000mg and was fine, more people will try that amount. I will say I tested a high amount, as i do with everything and there is always a point where doubling the dose does not give double the results.

I sell M4OHN, if there was anyone who would want people to use 40mgs per day it would be me and I dont think there is any point in going that high. The idea is if 20mgs per day gives say 10lbs of mass in 5 weeks, will 40mgs give you double?

I guess it comes down to what people think is relative, for me taking double the dose, which means paying double should give double the result, when it dosent to me its just a waste of money.

I have no doubt there will be people who try that much, I myself like HUGE doses of testosterone but I just do see a need with this one.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
but, being 10 times stronger then anavar, 40mg would be close to 400mg anavar. i have used anavar from 40-200mgs per day. 200mgs per day didnt do anymore for me then 120 did.
Do you truly believe that it is 10x stronger than anavar?

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Custom Ill check them now.

Size,
not in the sense of it giving you 10 times the growth when using the same dose as anavar. Meaning if u sed 80mgs per day will i gain 10x the amount of muscle that i would with the same dose of anavar.

But I didnt get any type of a result from 8mgs of anavar per day and I am doing real well on 8mgs of M4OHN. So up to a certain point i feel its stronger just probably not the way most people would see it.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
Size,
not in the sense of it giving you 10 times the growth when using the same dose as anavar. Meaning if u sed 80mgs per day will i gain 10x the amount of muscle that i would with the same dose of anavar.

But I didnt get any type of a result from 8mgs of anavar per day and I am doing real well on 8mgs of M4OHN. So up to a certain point i feel its stronger just probably not the way most people would see it.

Thanks mate. I appreciate since you a most likely one of the few who have used both substances. :)