Help!! Trying to make transdermal with new T-Gel.

enzo

Awards
I am using the Revised Transdermal Calculator, downloaded from Tattortodd post.

I am dropping the transdermal size down to 120 ml(default is 240ml) to account for the new 4 Oz. T-Gel.

Now when I want to add 10 grams of whatever it is telling me I need to reduce transdermal levels down to recommended levels.

They are suggesting 50 mg/ml or 100 mg per squirt.

Now is this 50 mg/ml the target dosage range for absorbtion purposes or was this b/c it is based on the old amounts that could dissolve in solution.

Since these new t-gels can hold 10 grams per ml, 60 squirts per bottle (2ml in each bottle), to equate a 83.33 mg/ml or 166.66 mg per squirt.

At this dosage, will it still absorb in my skin or do I want more surface area for better absorbtion. Hopefully this makes sense to someone.

Thanks

Last edited:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
^^^ This sounds like one for Bobo or Chemo.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I am using the Revised Transdermal Calculator, downloaded from Tattortodd post.

I am dropping the transdermal size down to 120 ml(default is 240ml) to account for the new 4 Oz. T-Gel.

Now when I want to add 10 grams of whatever it is telling me I need to reduce transdermal levels down to recommended levels.

They are suggesting 50 mg/ml or 100 mg per squirt.

Now is this 50 mg/ml the target dosage range for absorbtion purposes or was this b/c it is based on the old amounts that could dissolve in solution.

Since these new t-gels can hold 10 grams per ml, 60 squirts per bottle (2ml in each bottle), to equate a 83.33 mg/ml or 166.66 mg per squirt.

At this dosage, will it still absorb in my skin or do I want more surface area for better absorbtion. Hopefully this makes sense to someone.

Thanks
I'm not too sure what you're asking here.

The recommended maximum grams added are what you should add to it, no more. I can't remember how many ml/squirt you get each time, but do a search for that and I'm sure you'll find it. Then, all you have to do is the math in order to find out how many mg's of your compounds you're getting per squirt. Does that make sense? Thats all you have to do bro, unless I'm missing the boat here completely w/ your question....

jetset

Awards
Bump^^^. If your are putting 10gms of one in its 166.66 per squirt.

enzo

Awards
Thanks for the input but, I undertand the math. The new t-gel can hold 10 grams of whatever. If someone could go and work with the transdermal calculator. Change the 240 ml to 120 ml and put in ten grams of 1-t it will come up with an error message that I "need to reduce the dosage down to a recommended level." The recommended level is 50-62.5 mg/ml. If you try what I am asking you will understand b/c you will get the error message.

If you put 10 grams into the calculator and change the amount of ml to 120 instead of 240 it states I am going over the reccomended amount.

What I need to know is this b/c of 166.66 mg will not cover a sufficient surface area transdermally. Remember, the skin can only absorb so much in one area. The other reason could be this calculator was not set up for this type of product.

I am not sure if the density of the solute is going to surpass the absorbtion ability of the skin or if this is just an error message based on passed product solubility.

I hope this is more clear. Like I said, try it out and get the error message to see what I am talking about. I just want to make sure before I mix this stuff.

Thanks again,

Enzo

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10 grams is fine, you most likely only absorb 40% of that anyway. But I am sure you knew that. The calculator is just giving you a hard time. But it will take 10 grams.

enzo

Awards
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I just wanted to be sure before I mixed it up. I figured been wrong before and this is not one of the times I wanted to be. Hindsight is a bitch.

Enzo

Last edited: