Clomid making me F'ing Crazy!!!

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Man I am in my post cycle and I can hardly stand how much clomid makes me a freaking basket case. Makes me so emotional like a girl on her period x10! I am only taking 50mg ed. I am also taking nolva. Should I lower the dose or just drop it entirely?!?!?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
lower the dose. clomid makes me mean, angry, and more irritable even @ 50mg

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Man I am in my post cycle and I can hardly stand how much clomid makes me a freaking basket case. Makes me so emotional like a girl on her period x10! I am only taking 50mg ed. I am also taking nolva. Should I lower the dose or just drop it entirely?!?!?
25-35mg ED should be enough actually, especially since you has the tamox as well.

clomid is the best for restart of HPTA, have a good cry and move on with it.

lol

dpfisher

I cried watching a movie about a guy who spent his life working on his classic car then crashed it. Roommate looked at me funny.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
I cried watching a movie about a guy who spent his life working on his classic car then crashed it. Roommate looked at me funny.
I made the mistake of watching P.S. I love you with this chick (who is still at my house after last night??!?!?!? ). God i felt like I had gone through an emotional rollercoaster. Thats when I thought I had enough of this emotional crap

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I made the mistake of watching P.S. I love you with this chick (who is still at my house after last night??!?!?!? ). God i felt like I had gone through an emotional rollercoaster. Thats when I thought I had enough of this emotional crap
funny

sw bill

Awards
I was so emo I told my wife about my girl friend. Best thing I ever did and we are still married. She said it was nice having me " in touch with my feelings" hahah. Crazy how clomid can react.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
lolol I watched the movie seven pounds alone and sobbed while on both nolva and clomid... i actually felt like a girl.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
this is too funny. I'm on my second week of an sd cycle and have nolva along with pp's tr stack for pct. i hope that i don't experience any of this though if i do i'll be lmfao possibly with tears drippin out of my eyes LOL

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
OMG that stuff is the worst. I cried if I put too much mayo in my tuna fish.
Lower the dose since you have Nolva.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
LiveWire your killin me, LMFAO. Keep em' coming guys

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I already get kind of emotional during some movies... not on clomid. I wonder how it'll be when I use it in a few months.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ya I am taking this down to 25mg a day and hopefully the emotions like a pregnant woman will go down
Whatever you do... stay away from the P.T. Anderson film, "Magnolia." Your head will implode.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
just don't watch The Blind Side on clomid...big mistake here lol

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
you f***ing guys are cracking me up.......but watching forest gump does it to me everytime. i feel like a good cry about once mayeb twice a year......i get a bowl of popcorn, turn off the phone, make sure i've been on clomid for about a week and put forest gump on.......the popcorn is swimming for dear life in like 30 minutes....

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
you f***ing guys are cracking me up.......but watching forest gump does it to me everytime. i feel like a good cry about once mayeb twice a year......i get a bowl of popcorn, turn off the phone, make sure i've been on clomid for about a week and put forest gump on.......the popcorn is swimming for dear life in like 30 minutes....
u forgot about lighting the candles and playing Lionel Ritchie "Hello" in the background. lol

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I watched a short ironman clip of the Hoyt father/son duo and lost it. It was the first time my girlfriend ever seen me cry.

Damn vid still grabs me in the heart.

Seems i cant get it to external embed no matter what i do.

YouTube- CAN

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, guess I'm lucky. Clomid at 100mg/day does nothing to me emotionally. It does make my balls huge, though.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
OMG don't watch "One Shining Moment" recap of the NCAAA Tourny after the NCAA hoops Championship tonite.

You guys are fukking hilarious.
I love you guys, No man I do, I really don't know what I'd do with out you guys! (j/k it's the Clomid)

Im gonna start using "(No Clomid)", instead of "(No Homo or No rainbows)"

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
Wow, what a bunch of girls.
Does it count that a tear came to my eye after reading this thread and laughing extremely hard? :D
Clomid makes me a sad little camper as well.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Wow, what a bunch of girls.
Does it count that a tear came to my eye after reading this thread and laughing extremely hard? :D
Clomid makes me a sad little camper as well.
lol

No girlie here, I has the prof in the pants.

We have PMS just like the biatches, we just dont bleed and cramp.

lulz.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
lol

No girlie here, I has the prof in the pants.

We have PMS just like the biatches, we just dont bleed and cramp.

lulz.
I will debate the cramps issue... Clomid and Tamox give me wicked back pumps.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
this has got to be the best thread by far.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
On 50mg/day now. Been feeling a lil bitchy. More angry i think though.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
LMAO!

Love the Lobster claw bangs Van Der Geek!!

ahahahhaha....whew....tears (of laughter) and im not even on clomid. I dont know whats funnier, rubbers old pics of james vanderbeek or the fact that their is a name for how his hair looks and you actually know what it is!:silly:

purelife1

i feel for you..what sucks is i start clomid tomorrow..im dreading it big time but i got to do it..i remember the first time i took it..was watching Homeward Bound..when Shadow came limping up the hill at the end I lost it..i cried so much i couldnt get my breath

BB Ambitious

Awards
haha damn, lowering would be the best bet.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
i feel for you..what sucks is i start clomid tomorrow..im dreading it big time but i got to do it..i remember the first time i took it..was watching Homeward Bound..when Shadow came limping up the hill at the end I lost it..i cried so much i couldnt get my breath
LMAO!! Ah Shadow yeah tough dog, man that whole movie is tough minus clomid, waterworks were working OT i bet.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Play some God of War 3 and you'll stop crying :head:

iballmike24

iballmike24

Awards
HAHAAHAHAH omg i lol'd shadow was the best dog.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i've done over 150mg of clomid for days followed by 100mg or so for weeks without emotional anything. If it's really a problem, i'd say the clomid is really far from essential; drop that dose down to to zero and rely on the nolva. If you don't have any nolva, that's a different case.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've done over 150mg of clomid for days followed by 100mg or so for weeks without emotional anything. If it's really a problem, i'd say the clomid is really far from essential; drop that dose down to to zero and rely on the nolva. If you don't have any nolva, that's a different case.
But UM, you have no emotions. You're like... the Spock of AM.

Hmmm...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fweyZIWpTbE"]YouTube- LEAVE SPOCK ALONE!!![/nomedia]

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Clo is rough on allot of guys. It used to not bother me at all, but the last yr or 2 Ive seen a dramatic increase in aggression and irritability when i run it @ 50 mgs a day.. Weird stuff for real!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clo is rough on allot of guys. It used to not bother me at all, but the last yr or 2 Ive seen a dramatic increase in aggression and irritability when i run it @ 50 mgs a day.. Weird stuff for real!
This is just my experience. I've had different experiences with the same serm from different vendors. I suspect i had a bunk batch at one point. I dunno anything about your clomid, but it's certainly a possibility, right?

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
I got on clomid about the time me and my ex broke up... Huuuuuge mistake

purelife1

started my clomid yesterday...used the good old research clomid..that crap taste like poison..left the worst taste in my mouth for hours

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
started my clomid yesterday...used the good old research clomid..that crap taste like poison..left the worst taste in my mouth for hours

I Have it too.
Mouth is numb for hours. Horrible taste!

dba72

Awards

LOL

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You also have to remember your hormones are trying to balance themselves out again and that it's as much the clomid as it is the fact you've stopped taking whatever it was you were taking.

Even without the clomid your emotions would still be messed with.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but your an unreal machine.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
You also have to remember your hormones are trying to balance themselves out again and that it's as much the clomid as it is the fact you've stopped taking whatever it was you were taking.

Even without the clomid your emotions would still be messed with.
ding ding ding

we have a weiner, common sense prevails.

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
I HATE damn Clomid! Last PCT I only used Nolva, just because I didnt want to be a cry-baby!:puppy_dog_eyes:

Last edited: