m4ohn + 4oht and 1test

TUCKER

Awards
hey i've been browsing this site for about 8 months and have just read what u guys post...u guys know your ****...but i'm about to start my next cycle...i wanna do sledge's m4ohn and 1test prolly sauce 1 test..but i also have been thinking about putting some 4oht in there...fist off does m4ohn and 1test sound like a decent stack and would putting some 4oht in there have any benefit to it...i know u guys will wants stats on me and what not but i just want a easy answer as to whether this would be a good stack in general? appreciate it

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
M4OHN along with a dermal of T-gel and 1 test powder from power nutrition would be a great stack.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
it should be great for am all around cycle, should harden you up, help in losing fat while getting stronger. depending on ho wmuch 1 test you use you may want to use a little more m4ohn to help out with the lethargy. m4ohn since it seems to help stimulate(not like ephedrine) the CNS without being jittery. i got much less sleep on it and did just fine.

TUCKER

Awards
thanks...i think ima try the m4ohn and 2.5 grams of 4oht and 5 grams of 1test in the t-gel..was thinking of just doing 2.5 grams of 1test but it doesnt seem like enough

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ought to be fun. Keep us posted on the effects and results.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
thanks...i think ima try the m4ohn and 2.5 grams of 4oht and 5 grams of 1test in the t-gel..was thinking of just doing 2.5 grams of 1test but it doesnt seem like enough
I was thinking of the exact same thing. I was also wondering if the t-gel should be 2.5g 4oht, 2.5g 4AD, and 5g 1-Test (or maybe fina), since people have stated that the gel can hold 10g of powder. I had very good results with the t-1 version and that was only 2.5g of both 4ad and 1test. I might wait for sledge to come out with the deconate version of the ohn instead of the methyl, although the methyl version doesn't seem to be producing a ton of sides from the logs. The only reason I was thinking of adding the 4AD was to help counter the sides to the 1Test, if ohn and oht are enough to counter the sides it could be dropped.

TUCKER

Awards
if i put some 4ad in there with along with the 1test and 4oht, do u think the 4oht would conteract any progesterone problems that may occur with the m4ohn? adding a lil 4ad may be worth it if no progesterone effects would arise, since it is quite cheap...

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
if i put some 4ad in there with along with the 1test and 4oht, do u think the 4oht would conteract any progesterone problems that may occur with the m4ohn? adding a lil 4ad may be worth it if no progesterone effects would arise, since it is quite cheap...
I don't think it would counteract anything but the possible lathargy and libido from the 1Test. Have you had progesterone gyno before? I was under the impression that m4ohn have very little progesterone activity

TUCKER

Awards
to my knowledge i have had no progesterone problems..i read some where a while ago that 4ad and m4ohn MAY increase progesterone gyno...i think legalgear brought it up, but said something that if it is a transdermal then it may be ok..i just wanna make sure..

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
Bump on this. I'm thinking about doing the same thing (m4ohn along with a transdermal) and I was wondering if you decided on anything yet.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
be careful using an aromatizing compund while using the m4ohn...... non aromatizing compunds would be my reccomendation.

TUCKER

Awards
i decided on getting the t-gel with the 5g of 1test and 2.5 of 4oht and 2.5 of 4ad but i dunno if i'm gonn use the 4ad...keep hearing different things from different pple so i'm unsure on the 4ad still :(

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
i decided on getting the t-gel with the 5g of 1test and 2.5 of 4oht and 2.5 of 4ad but i dunno if i'm gonn use the 4ad...keep hearing different things from different pple so i'm unsure on the 4ad still :(
I think I'm going to run the exact same thing but I'm not going to do the 4ad. How much m4ohn would you run per day and how long should the cycle be? And is Nolvadex sufficient for PCT?

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know what happened to the m4ohn over on Sledge's site? I was just about to place an order and I can't find it anymore.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone know what happened to the m4ohn over on Sledge's site? I was just about to place an order and I can't find it anymore.
my guess is that he's sold out! he said that he only had a small amount left last week. dont worry, just wait for his next shipment.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I am sold out for the moment I shoudl have more in about 10-14 days, along with hopefully the tabs.

M4OHN is the active, it requires no conversion so I odnt think that would matter, but I do think that some other companies may have tried to overstate the progesterone activity, they did teh same with MDien and bloodwork shows it isnt and hasnt been a problem even with Super's test level through the ROOF.

If stacking with something that can or does aromatise, as long as you have either nolvadex on hand, you will be fine shoudl anything happen, I dont think there will be a problem, just like di dint think there was a problem with MD and I was right. Let some of the other companies start getting bloodwork for their products.

This is the same type of thing that they do with their M1T, saying NAC protects the liver, bloodwork showed it didnt do ****, the only thing that worked was R-ala.

They feel the need to try to push their products along with a higher price because they have something special in there also, there is nothing in there special.

TUCKER

Awards
One possible problem with M4OHN and 4AD together is that they both use the 3HSD conversion enzyme, they may compete with other for uptake.
Is this something that "COULD" happen or something that most likely would happen if being used together

Boarder1

Awards
Sldg,
What's the tab count, size and price of the m4ohn tabs? TIA

B1

TUCKER

Awards
Nor-Diol converts to Nandrolone and 4AD to Test, both using the 3HSD enzyme. It's said that two PHs using the same conversion enzyme can limit the full effect of each other because of this sharing.

But, as Onslaught and Sledge caught, M4OHN is already Nanadralone, so no conversion, no competition, never mind.
thank you...i am happy now that i can put the 4ad in there and get ready to start next monday...oh yea..sledge do i need to shake the m4ohn since its been setting for about 2 weeks?

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Would m4ohn be a good base for a cycle? It's deca, so one would assume it would be best used stacked.

How do these stacks sound?

1. 6 weeks m-4ohn
2weeks m1t 2 off 2weeks m1t or 2weeks m-4ad

or
2. 6weeks m-4ohn 4weeks M1,4add from week 3-6
or cutting

3. 6weeks m-4ohn 4 weeks m-dien week 1-4
or m 5aa week1-2 and 5-6 on workoud days only.

Just some suggestions, don't flame about the methy stacking thing, cos this is supposed to be a stacking 'pro-steriod' is it not?

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little unclear on what would be the best dosage for a cycle I plan to do. I was thinking of 4 weeks of m4ohn along with a transdermal from PowerNutrition. If I get 5 grams of 1-test and 2.5 grams of 4-hydroxy testosterone for my T-gel, is that enough for 4 weeks? And, if so, how much of each am I getting in one "pump"? I was planning on doing 5mg of the m4ohn/day every day and want to make sure I'm using enough transdermal as well.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nor-Diol converts to Nandrolone and 4AD to Test, both using the 3HSD enzyme. It's said that two PHs using the same conversion enzyme can limit the full effect of each other because of this sharing.

But, as Onslaught and Sledge caught, M4OHN is already Nanadralone, so no conversion, no competition, never mind.

Doubt it. The enzymatic process is almost instantaneous. So when it happens, its bascially free in an instant to convert more circulating PH. The theory about saturation is just that, theory. Its not a very good one either.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little unclear on what would be the best dosage for a cycle I plan to do. I was thinking of 4 weeks of m4ohn along with a transdermal from PowerNutrition. If I get 5 grams of 1-test and 2.5 grams of 4-hydroxy testosterone for my T-gel, is that enough for 4 weeks? And, if so, how much of each am I getting in one "pump"? I was planning on doing 5mg of the m4ohn/day every day and want to make sure I'm using enough transdermal as well.
In a 120ml bottle you would get 5000mg/120ml of 1Test = 41.6mg/ml
and 2500mg/120ml of 4oht = 20.8 mg/ml

each squirt is 2ml so that would be about 83.2mg of 1test and 41.6mg of 4ad.

1 bottle will last for
1squirt a day would last 120days, 2squirts a day for 60days, 4squirts a day for a 30 days cycle

So you could do 4 squirts a day (2 in the am and 2 12 hours later) giving you a daily total of 332mg of 1test a day and 166mg of 4oht.

I can't remeber the dosing on m4ohn, I think if they say its 10X as strong as anavar then it would be (body weight X .2)/10. For me thats (.2 X 200 )/10 = 4 mg

Does that make sense or am I rambling, damn keto diet has me in a fog. :p

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
In a 120ml bottle you would get 5000mg/120ml of 1Test = 41.6mg/ml
and 2500mg/120ml of 4oht = 20.8 mg/ml

each squirt is 2ml so that would be about 83.2mg of 1test and 41.6mg of 4ad.

1 bottle will last for
1squirt a day would last 120days, 2squirts a day for 60days, 4squirts a day for a 30 days cycle

So you could do 4 squirts a day (2 in the am and 2 12 hours later) giving you a daily total of 332mg of 1test a day and 166mg of 4oht.

I can't remeber the dosing on m4ohn, I think if they say its 10X as strong as anavar then it would be (body weight X .2)/10. For me thats (.2 X 200 )/10 = 4 mg

Does that make sense or am I rambling, damn keto diet has me in a fog. :p
That actually makes perfect sense to me - the keto diet doesn't appear to be affecting your brain at all:) . Thanks for the info!

Is that 4 squirts/day dose a good amount for a cycle? I'd rather be a little conservative since this is my first cycle using transdermals but I want to make sure I do enough to get results. Also, according to your calculations I would only need around 3.5mg/day of the m4ohn? Would it be really stupid for me to do 5mg/day or is that ok? I'm leaning toward getting 5mg capsules so that's why I'm asking.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
That actually makes perfect sense to me - the keto diet doesn't appear to be affecting your brain at all:) . Thanks for the info!

Is that 4 squirts/day dose a good amount for a cycle? I'd rather be a little conservative since this is my first cycle using transdermals but I want to make sure I do enough to get results. Also, according to your calculations I would only need around 3.5mg/day of the m4ohn? Would it be really stupid for me to do 5mg/day or is that ok? I'm leaning toward getting 5mg capsules so that's why I'm asking.

I ran the t1 (2.5g 1 test, 2.5g of 4AD) for my first cycle, stacked with some 1,4 diol orally. It worked fine for me with 4 squirts a day. I think your stack would actually work much better with doubling the 1Test. I like 1Test , I don't get lathargy from it and I do get decent lean gains. Post your progress because I am wanting to give the mohn a go, hopefully I can get some from designersupps when its back on the site.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
I ran the t1 (2.5g 1 test, 2.5g of 4AD) for my first cycle, stacked with some 1,4 diol orally. It worked fine for me with 4 squirts a day. I think your stack would actually work much better with doubling the 1Test. I like 1Test , I don't get lathargy from it and I do get decent lean gains. Post your progress because I am wanting to give the mohn a go, hopefully I can get some from designersupps when its back on the site.
So you're saying to just get 2.5g 1-test and 2.5g 4-hydroxy testosterone and leave it at that (in addition to the m4ohn of course)? What's the logic behind that (not questioning your knowledge, just want to gain some myself:)?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
The tabs will be 4mgs tabs (should have a score down the middle), 90 tabs per bottle and the price will be very good, Ill release exact pricing info when they are one week out, so hopefully next week.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
Would you guys recommend taking ECA along with the m4ohn and transdermal or should I lay off it for the 4-6 weeks I'm "on"?

TUCKER

Awards
well i've been on the m4ohn and tgel for about 3 weeks now...almost out of the tgel...would it be ok when i run out of tgel to stay on the m4ohn for 2 more weeks alone or should i not do this? so far the gains have been a lil slower than expecting but i think i will notice more in the final week...will do an update when all is finished

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Should be no problem keeping up the M4OHN. When you update, include things like how your diet has been, whether you've been trying to cut, how your bodyfat has changed, whether you did cardio, etc. etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Salem Anabolics 3
joebiggie Anabolics 1
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 4