dermal and methyl....too harsh?

  1. dermal and methyl....too harsh?


    ok, getting ready to start my super one+ cycle in about a week or 2 and detailed results and updates will be posted for all interested. However, being the young "indestructible" young man that i am (lol) i have been theorizing different eways to enhance the cycle with different substances. This is where i would love critiques from others. Well, here goes: i plan on running about 6 weeks or so of the super one plus at normal dosages. since this will be my 3rd or 4th time using i wanted something to enhance it a little more, so i also will be prepping the skin with dmso before each application. (i know, bad breath is coming!) I have formestane powder on hand, nolva is ready to go as well, along with 60x0. so estrogen is not a scare. i like to feel prepared. with all this being said, keep in mind i am also upping caliric intake as well, this is a given. Anyways, now for the question. - i have a couple bottles of m1,4diol which i was going to hold until my next cycle however i am getting anxious. With this ban coming, i dont know if i will be able to take anything when it is rescheduled. so, i was wondering if anyone has stacked super 1 + with m1,4diol. is this even posible, or just way to hard on ur system. How, bout estrogenic side effects ... does it seem way too prone with the introduction of the methyl1,4? i know i know. it probly is way hard on the system, but man i get excited. i was just wondering if anyone has stacked the dermal with the methyl. (I got this crazy idea from seeing what trenabol x was composed of. i know there aint no methyl 1,4 in there, but it does consits of the 3 compounds)


  2. I did 4ad via injection plus M1T 5mg/day and M1,4ad 30mg/day for 6 weeks (M1T for only 4 of those weeks).

    Best cycle ever for me. No problems, only hormonal goodness!

    Greenguy

  3. lol hormonal goodness. how were ur gains greenguy, with the m1,4. anybody elses feedback?
    •   
       


  4. sounds to me like this could be a very good PH cycle

  5. ok, well, keep coming with the feedabck of what u guys think. Well, since i havent got any negative feedabck on this idea yet, let's talk dosages.
    week 1 6-8 pumps super 1 +, 20mg m, 1,4
    week2 8-10 pumps, 30 mg, m1,4
    week3 10-12 pumps, 40 mg....
    week4 12 pumps, 40mg,
    week5 12 pumps, 40 mg
    week6 10 pumps, 40 mg
    then run 4 weeks 6oxo: 600mg-500mg-400mg-300
    with nolva 40mg/day 2 weeks, so mg/day 2 weeks
    formestane powder on hand in case mid cycle need to add to gel if estrogen sides too much, as well as more nolva if needed , (10mg/day if necesary mid cycle)
    ok, fellas, critique me!

  6. oops typo up there the nolva is supposed to say 40mg/day first 2 weeks and 20 mg/day the next 2 weeks thanks bro's

  7. Quote Originally Posted by realsoundjim
    lol hormonal goodness. how were ur gains greenguy, with the m1,4. anybody elses feedback?
    I gained about 10 pounds in 6 weeks with all that (Plus insulin). I am a hardgainer type. Lost 3 post cycle.

    I think your cycle will be fine.

    Greenguy

  8. Looks good. Keep that nolva handy bro

  9. thanks guys. no mercy, saw you on the other board as well. dont mean to be annoying asking the same questions, but sometimes i get different feedback on the different boards, so i post same questions here and on the other site. i also see many poeple takin monsterous amounts of m,14 (in hopes of the dbol ish effects). now i am not heavy enuff to warrant taking upwards of 100 mgs like some i have seen , but i wonder if the 40 mg is enuff being that our understanding now is that m1,4 has been a lil underdosed in the suggested servings. or maybe this is enough when u take into account i am stackin it with the transdermal mix

  10. Quote Originally Posted by realsoundjim
    thanks guys. no mercy, saw you on the other board as well. dont mean to be annoying asking the same questions, but sometimes i get different feedback on the different boards, so i post same questions here and on the other site. i also see many poeple takin monsterous amounts of m,14 (in hopes of the dbol ish effects). now i am not heavy enuff to warrant taking upwards of 100 mgs like some i have seen , but i wonder if the 40 mg is enuff being that our understanding now is that m1,4 has been a lil underdosed in the suggested servings. or maybe this is enough when u take into account i am stackin it with the transdermal mix
    No worries man

    I have a m1,4add log and I tell you at 60mgs a day my strength went through the roof.

  11. ok, so then i think im gonna go with a pyramid of m1,4 20-30-40-60-60-50 along with the super one +. mercy, did u run that 60mgs straight through ur entire cycle? did u stack anything else with it? do you think pyramiding upward then downward as stated above would help the equation or would you just go more like 40-40-50-50-50-50 (very amped bout this stack and upcoming cycle)

  12. no point in pyramiding. just run the dose you're going to run throughout the cycle. the only reason to pyramid would be to see if you're going to have an adverse reaction to a substance. so, start out small then go up. you seem to have PH experience so i don't see the point

  13. Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY

    I have a m1,4add log and I tell you at 60mgs a day my strength went through the roof.
    Damn, 60mgs?

    Guess I'll try 20 to start, then move up weekly..

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Damn, 60mgs?

    Guess I'll try 20 to start, then move up weekly..
    I started at 20 and I'm now taking 30 a day. Starting to notice a few things that show promise. I still think a higher dose is required to get more noticeable gains though. Lean One took 110 a day or some **** like that and he loved it.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by realsoundjim
    ok, so then i think im gonna go with a pyramid of m1,4 20-30-40-60-60-50 along with the super one +. mercy, did u run that 60mgs straight through ur entire cycle? did u stack anything else with it? do you think pyramiding upward then downward as stated above would help the equation or would you just go more like 40-40-50-50-50-50 (very amped bout this stack and upcoming cycle)
    I started at 30 and moved up slowly. I wanted to start low to see how I responded to it. 60 seemed like a good dose for me.

  16. m1,4add should definately be taken more than the recommended dose.. i was up to 60 before my injury...so I stopped everything now i'm PCT'n and letting my body relax for a few weeks.. then time to thrash my muscles again..

  17. ok, totally understanding that the suggested dose may be a little low. maybe start at 30 as no mercy did then make the way up to 60 after a week or 2. i see that many are recomending even more to see the results, which makes sense. however, these suggestions are for people taking m1,4 alone (correct me if this is wrong) i plan on using the m1,4 along with super one plus. does 60 mg's of m1,4 still fit in the equation when using in conjunction with super one plus? now there is 1-test, 4ad along with m1,4

  18. Quote Originally Posted by realsoundjim
    ok, totally understanding that the suggested dose may be a little low. maybe start at 30 as no mercy did then make the way up to 60 after a week or 2. i see that many are recomending even more to see the results, which makes sense. however, these suggestions are for people taking m1,4 alone (correct me if this is wrong) i plan on using the m1,4 along with super one plus. does 60 mg's of m1,4 still fit in the equation when using in conjunction with super one plus? now there is 1-test, 4ad along with m1,4
    Ya 60mgs of m1,4add with the super one should be good. Experiement with the dose a bit and see what works best for you

  19. I'm on M1,4ADD right now, I've noticed my vascularity shows alot more than normal after an hour of taking 20mg.. I'm on 30mg until Wednesday, then bumpin' to 40mg.. I'll be on 60mg by the 7th until I'm done on the 14th, running it with test enanthate..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. M4OHN and Methyl-D
    By McFEARson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-03-2004, 03:32 PM
  2. Dermal and Sex
    By juststarting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-14-2004, 07:00 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-21-2004, 10:02 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-17-2003, 02:05 PM
  5. The neccessity of HCG, and methyl 1-test?
    By Tiabin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2003, 08:27 PM
Log in
Log in