1-Testosterone Cypionate

1. Thumbs up 1-Testosterone Cypionate

I now believe there is a God in Heaven. There is a legit source for 1-Test cyp now. I used 1-test and loved it in the past. I only used the transdermal I never used the injectable that was out in the pre 04 ban. What is a good dose used along side of 500mgs of test a week? I was thinking between 2-400 mgs.

Any old schoolers have experience?

2. My guy started carrying that as well Loz... interested in seeing if you found anything out.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

3. I used the 1-test Cypionate from DesignerSupps when they were dealing with hormones. Ran it along with some 4-ad propionate. I used at least 400mgs weekly (administering Eod) and got nice results...strength increases every workout while dieting. Would definitely recommend it...Could be my one of my favorites, but its been a long time.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    I used the 1-test Cypionate from DesignerSupps when they were dealing with hormones. Ran it along with some 4-ad propionate. I used at least 400mgs weekly (administering Eod) and got nice results...strength increases every workout while dieting. Would definitely recommend it...Could be my one of my favorites, but its been a long time.
    Interesting...I've never considered it for a cutter.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. what is 1-testosterone cypionate
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 12:35 PM
  2. Testosterone Cypionate
    By MAxximal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 12:25 AM
  3. Help with testosterone cypionate PLEASE
    By ErichSchmidt in forum Anabolics