Balls Wont Grow Back!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hulky10

Awards
OK, so i just got off a cycle of tren, deca, and test, all run for 12 weeks. Was fine while on cycle..... Been off for about 15 days now (used all of my hcg) and they didnt grow at all!!! Took nolva, clomid (which im still taking)...

The doses for everything are....

Test P- 200mg ew
Tren A- 60mg ed
Deca- 400mg ew
my PCT doses are
Hcg (started it several days before last test shot) 250iu ed
Clomid- 100mg
Nolva (only took it for 10 days) but 20 mg ed

I really want to recover quickly but my boys just arent cooperating.....
I knew this cycle was suppressive.....but jesus.

Oh and a final note, I (stupidly) got hammered last night and had sex all night (im young...) and totally forgot to take my hcg shot and my clomid.... But I woke up HAPPY. I felt like I had high test..... Then in the afternoon I took the shot and the clomid and felt like **** an hour later..... Am I better off just recovering naturally because I really hate this clomid or hcg depression.

im sorry this is all so sloppy, just trying to jot all my thoughts down....

ANY HELP IS SO APPRECIATED!!!!!!

hulky10

Awards
Oh yea, just figured id say I know im an idot for getting drunk.... Since everyone knows that destroys hormones.....

But id also like to say.... I could "keep it up" with the lady for HOURS on end.... During PCT???? I feel like im the man.... Can anybody else do this haha. Oh and yea I love being young and what not. HAHA

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
This has got to be a joke? Two 19nor's in one cycle? Sounds retarded to me

hulky10

Awards
This has got to be a joke? Two 19nor's in one cycle? Sounds retarded to me
Dont hate amigo, I had no sides throughout. Except amazing results...

I personally only take deca for the tendon strengthening properties, not to mention it makes your body more sensative to igf-1 AND tren created more igf-1.... So if you can do it.... why not?

But Im 22 (yea yea yea, I know... also im not an ignortant kid who doesnt consider the future, I just know the pros and cons and im fine with it.)

My cycle history has been.... Tbol only (i was stupid and only 15)
Later down the road (i was 17, i ran EQ for one month, dont even remember the dose, obviously I didnt know wtf I was doing... being as it probably just started kickin in while I ended it.)

Then recently I ran an only test cycle at 400mg ew.
Then I ran a Test Deca cycle......

Now, I finished my first (what I consider to be) big cycle and I love the results but.... my boys are not happy.

Oh and please dont hate because I have an idiotic cycle history, and the fact that im young. We all do stupid things, and honestly my body is my business (with all due respect).

So please gentlemen, share your knowledge.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't trying to hate on you, its just IMHO, it is retarded to run 2 19nors at the same time without frequent bloodwork.

srobby90

Awards
You shouldn't be running HCG in PCT it's suppressive because it mimics the very thing you're trying to restore. Keep running the clomid and hopefully they'll come around.

hulky10

Awards
I now tht hcg is slightly suppressive, and to continue the clomid after the hcg ends BUT shouldnt my boys have gotten even a tiny bit bigger during the hcg use???? Thats my only concern....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You shouldn't be running HCG in PCT it's suppressive because it mimics the very thing you're trying to restore. Keep running the clomid and hopefully they'll come around.
this is mostly wrong, and must be someone like the poster above who gave you advice.

someone who doesn't know a thing about pct. as the op obv doesn't.

okay, you ran the hcg low dosed for 15 days. after a cycle similar to yours, in anabolics 09, bill shows it takes two months to return to normal.

I dont have the book to quote from right now, it's on my broken laptop.

but I'll still try, hcg ran for two weeks then run clomid for another two weeks, followed by nolva and tapered down.

hcg can be used on cycle to help prevent the testes from becoming de sensitized to the effects of lh.
this is what happens while on a cycle in a nutshell. your nutz dont respond to the effects of lh anymore, your body is still producing lh, even after a cycle of deca/test for 12 weeks studies show.

but if you dont use hcg on cycle to prevent the desensitization, then you will have to use it in pct to shock the testest back into being sensitive to the effects of lh, and begin producing testosterone.

and then you use drugs like clomid/nolvadex to increase lh production and help return your body to homeostasis.
for more indepth detail to the latter, read anabolics 2009--V

hulky10

Awards
Woah, personal attacks uneccesarry buddy. Go shed your vag blood elsewhere, I do in fact know how to run a PCT, thus why I recover in weeks while you take months. And honestly, I feel pretty damn good for someone who ran such a suppressive cycle....****.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay, you obv know it all.

good luck. pre and post blood work is the only sure way to tell if your body has returned to normal.

and the data shows with cycles like yours, two months are a minimum, even when experts like Llewellyn and others in the field are monitoring the results.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Regginretae

Banned
Awards
Flightposite, you're pathetic seriously you shouldn't even be on this site or any other similar. I'm new to this site and so far all you've done is bash other peoples comments or concerns mistakes. People are here to learn about this thing we all love. And you reply with that dumb ass pic of star trek double facepalm. There was a time when you didn't know Jack sh!t and you learned from someone else too. I FU€KN hate people like u. Why don't u just inform people rather than break em down you Fu€kn loser. ......don't worry hulk your nutts will blow back up. This site is a joke and I'm leaving if any of you guys are serious about real gear and good people helpful people who don't talk **** email me and I'll send u an invite to real site. And you don't have to worry about bogus gear. Very reliable and it's only available by invite. A lot of punks pist me off on this site and it's a joke.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't hcg on cycle help you recover faster and keep your balls senstizef...I mean I thought this was a must have precaution so you fully recover after pct

I am seeing lots of long test cycles with no hcg, am I missing something? Hcg during pct?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Woah, personal attacks uneccesarry buddy. Go shed your vag blood elsewhere, I do in fact know how to run a PCT, thus why I recover in weeks while you take months. And honestly, I feel pretty damn good for someone who ran such a suppressive cycle....****.
how is that a personal attack... you came here looking for advice and got it... you gotta expect a little criticism for doing things like a dumbass lol.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
this is mostly wrong, and must be someone like the poster above who gave you advice.

someone who doesn't know a thing about pct. as the op obv doesn't.

okay, you ran the hcg low dosed for 15 days. after a cycle similar to yours, in anabolics 09, bill shows it takes two months to return to normal.

I dont have the book to quote from right now, it's on my broken laptop.

but I'll still try, hcg ran for two weeks then run clomid for another two weeks, followed by nolva and tapered down.

hcg can be used on cycle to help prevent the testes from becoming de sensitized to the effects of lh.
this is what happens while on a cycle in a nutshell. your nutz dont respond to the effects of lh anymore, your body is still producing lh, even after a cycle of deca/test for 12 weeks studies show.

but if you dont use hcg on cycle to prevent the desensitization, then you will have to use it in pct to shock the testest back into being sensitive to the effects of lh, and begin producing testosterone.

and then you use drugs like clomid/nolvadex to increase lh production and help return your body to homeostasis.
for more indepth detail to the latter, read anabolics 2009--V
Correct
It wasn't a personal attack; chill the f*ck out. You asked for advice for something that you should have known before you even began your cycle, so whatever advice is given should be appreciated on your behalf.
Flightposite, you're pathetic seriously you shouldn't even be on this site or any other similar. I'm new to this site and so far all you've done is bash other peoples comments or concerns mistakes. People are here to learn about this thing we all love. And you reply with that dumb ass pic of star trek double facepalm. There was a time when you didn't know Jack sh!t and you learned from someone else too. I FU€KN hate people like u. Why don't u just inform people rather than break em down you Fu€kn loser. ......don't worry hulk your nutts will blow back up. This site is a joke and I'm leaving if any of you guys are serious about real gear and good people helpful people who don't talk **** email me and I'll send u an invite to real site. And you don't have to worry about bogus gear. Very reliable and it's only available by invite. A lot of punks pist me off on this site and it's a joke.
Wow. You mad?
Seriously, I laugh at people like you, a Binary Cowboy, blazing a trail from the keyboard... I bet life has really beaten your ass, huh? And thank you for leaving this site, because we do not need children pretending to be grown-ups talking like a badass through the Internet. Please go play in traffic, kid.
how is that a personal attack... you came here looking for advice and got it... you gotta expect a little criticism for doing things like a dumbass lol.
He wants someone to give him props and tell him that everything will be okay, when it fact, he screwed himself by being an idiot for running such a foolish cycle in the first place. Research is easy as hell on the Internet; claiming that, "he did not know," any better only solidifies that the OP lacks the common sense to take care of himself. This is a case that the Government uses as an example of how people cannot take care of their own health and need a Bog Brother intervention.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do not like a truthful helping hand
I do not like it
Sam I Am

I do not like two 19-nors
I do not like feedback that’s coarse
I do not like what I don’t want to hear
I just like kudos on my choice of gear

I do not like my shrunken balls
I do not like them oh so small
I do not like my HCG
I would not, could not, dose it logically

But even though my small gnads suck
I do not want honest feedback
Sam I Am…

You candid phuck.

-hulky10

:lol:

amtnz

Correct

It wasn't a personal attack; chill the f*ck out. You asked for advice for something that you should have known before you even began your cycle, so whatever advice is given should be appreciated on your behalf.

Wow. You mad?
Seriously, I laugh at people like you, a Binary Cowboy, blazing a trail from the keyboard... I bet life has really beaten your ass, huh? And thank you for leaving this site, because we do not need children pretending to be grown-ups talking like a badass through the Internet. Please go play in traffic, kid.

He wants someone to give him props and tell him that everything will be okay, when it fact, he screwed himself by being an idiot for running such a foolish cycle in the first place. Research is easy as hell on the Internet; claiming that, "he did not know," any better only solidifies that the OP lacks the common sense to take care of himself. This is a case that the Government uses as an example of how people cannot take care of their own health and need a Bog Brother intervention.
deest-roid

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I do not like a truthful helping hand
I do not like it
Sam I Am

I do not like two 19-nors
I do not like feedback that’s coarse
I do not like what I don’t want to hear
I just like kudos on my choice of gear