4AD vs. Test Enanthate

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I've had excellent results w/ a 7 week cycle of 4AD (with M1T the first 2 weeks and the last two weeks of cycle). This was a pretty cheap cycle through Bulknutrition.com
My connection for Test Enanthate is pretty steep, so considering if I go this route, I will do this alone at 200mg. every 4 days for 10-11 weeks. Since I have had great results with 4derm (4adtrans), how much more effective would the enanthate be if my other option was to up the 4derm to 1 bottle a week (which is 6 grams) for 10 weeks? ......or do 200 mg. every 4 days of enanthate. It would be much cheaper to do the 4derm (and it would be a crapload of it). Would the results be close at all, or does no pro-hormone compare to what the 200mg/4days of enanthate would do? The 4derm would only be 200 dollars, while the enanthate would run 300. I just figured the 4derm at this dose would be just as effective and 100 dollars cheaper.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I've had excellent results w/ a 7 week cycle of 4AD (with M1T the first 2 weeks and the last two weeks of cycle). This was a pretty cheap cycle through Bulknutrition.com
My connection for Test Enanthate is pretty steep, so considering if I go this route, I will do this alone at 200mg. every 4 days for 10-11 weeks. Since I have had great results with 4derm (4adtrans), how much more effective would the enanthate be if my other option was to up the 4derm to 1 bottle a week (which is 6 grams) for 10 weeks? ......or do 200 mg. every 4 days of enanthate. It would be much cheaper to do the 4derm (and it would be a crapload of it). Would the results be close at all, or does no pro-hormone compare to what the 200mg/4days of enanthate would do? The 4derm would only be 200 dollars, while the enanthate would run 300. I just figured the 4derm at this dose would be just as effective and 100 dollars cheaper.
Bro, your getting reamed on that test and it is not enough. That E4thD works out to be about 350mg a week of test e, that just isn't enough IMO. But then again I don't think much of pro-hormones. (all the sides with little gains) The only thing that compares to real gear at all (I am sure to start an arguement here) is the 1-test based stuff with M1T at the top. I would wait til I found some cheaper gear if I was you.

If you have to run something now, with the budget you gave above I would run what ever the best cycle for M1T (oral or injected the M1T makes me feel sick) is or be converting some fina over for a cycle. If you can't get ahold of test then there is some stuff you can get from disgner labs (4-ad cyp or base I think) that you can run instead. You can even run it transdermally if you wish (waste of gear IMO, fina cost to much to run trans)

Or for that matter you can run a fina only cycle and add HCG witch can be bought for online (not cheap like a good source but it is legal, sort of). like this :

fina 50 to 75mg (depending on how you react) injected ed weeks 1 to 6
HCG 250iu 3x week, mon. wed, fri, weeks 1 to 6
Nolvadex 20mg 3x week, mon. wed, fri, weeks 1 to 6
PCT Molvadex 40mg ed for 2 weeks and 20mg for another 2 weeks.

The above can all be ordered online and is legal to buy and cost less then $200, even having to buy your conversion stuff. And the results will be far better then anything you will get from the above

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
BTW, If you want a test base cycle dazed dose provide a kit that is suppose to render test prop from pelets. I don't recomend any other s type kit because because the conversion is better done your self. also test base is a pain in the arse.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. I had a brain fart on the enanthate. It is really 250mg/cc which is close to 500mg./week. I know the price is ridiculous.

I didn't know that HCG was obtainable? Also, finafarm.com sells kits, but does it come with the substance?

drei

Awards
Have you considered pinning your 4-AD and 1-Test? Check out Old Guys thread below.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12845

Last edited:
Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. I had a brain fart on the enanthate. It is really 250mg/cc which is close to 500mg./week. I know the price is ridiculous.

I didn't know that HCG was obtainable? Also, finafarm.com sells kits, but does it come with the substance?
437.5 mg a week if it really is 250mg/ml. That would probably do it for you. can you post the brand? I still don't recommend it though due to the price.
I don't recommend the fina kits, they are expensive for what you get. Get your supplies from www.lemelange.com (chems are cheap and good quality) and your glassware and filters from getpinz (gearbox is still running behind I believe, good people too though)

This is by far my preferred method of making fina from pellets: http://www.basskilleronline.com/crystal_tren.html

2 carts of fina about $70
Benzyl Alcohol, 1 quart $12.50 (this will last you forever, ask M really nice and she might sell you half a quart)
Benzyl Benzoate 1/2 quart $10.00
Cottonseed Oil 1/2 quart $12.50
Whatman, PVDF Membrane, .20u $12.00 for 2 of them (one spare)
50 ML sterile glass vial $2.50
G-Spot Special #2 $21.75, 50 darts with 100 needles plus alcohol pads
5cc syringes 25 count 7.50 (enough for 25 batches, this is optional as you can use the 3cc ones, I just prefer 5cc)
2 bottles of heat at Wally world $1.50
Everything else you should have around the house.

Total cost without fina $72.75.
Total costs of kit +spare filter and darts $52.75 (without fina)
The difference here is 1. The product is better using NAC method. 2. It is much cheaper per cycle after the first one. The next time around (and there will be a next time around, I have never talked to anybody that did "just one cycle") as all you have to get is a new filter, vial and darts. 3. You can easily do other conversion with this.

Or look at it this way, it is $125 for a cycles worth of low quality fina using a kit and for every time after $145 for high quality fina the first time and $100 every time after for a long time. both about with darts and no shipping coast include

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Orvise I thought your first test cycle was test base and I thought it didnt go well for you?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
test is test for me (base or enth), but I agree 4-ad doesn't come close to it no matter how you slice it. :)

WhyNot?

Awards
Fina legal issue

I was pretty sure that you needed to file an application with the DEA in order to legally posess Fina. Have I been misled?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
No you don't have to have a license from the DEA.. hell, then every farmer out there couldn't get their hand on it for making the cows grow..