Joint Pain During PCT
- 04-02-2010, 03:42 PM
- 04-07-2010, 04:27 PM
04-10-2010, 12:54 PM
Running the following:
- nolva 40/20/20/10
- EndoAmpMax for cortisol control
- Purus Recycle as a test booster
- creatine, NO, BCAA, fish oil, multivitamin
My boys are pretty much back, energy levels are getting better by the day, libido is good and I haven't lost too much strength or weight. So all seems normal for the most part.
04-10-2010, 12:58 PM
Seems like most of the pain comes during and after I work triceps, which I do twice a week. It hasn't been as bad as it was the day the day I posted this, and the Osteosport helped quite a bit when I took it, but I'm still getting it. It's bareable now, but your getting me a little worried in regards to the estrogen levels!
04-10-2010, 02:31 PM
Using an EZ-bar for tricept work made a world of difference on my elbows...
A full B complex is also said to help...b-100...
04-12-2010, 02:31 PM
An AI can reduce estrogen levels too low but you are using nolva so that might not be your problem. And the fish oil helps lube up the joints. I never go past 90 degrees on triceps. Could that be the problem?
Similar Forum Threads
- By ryaroberts in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 12Last Post: 11-06-2010, 03:56 PM
- By joker123 in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 02-04-2010, 01:28 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 04-23-2009, 10:27 PM
- By wesb2387 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 02-15-2009, 01:57 PM