Enanthate Price

Status
Not open for further replies.
MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I only have one connection and he is saying one 10 cc of 200mg/cc costs $170 or 2 for 300. I'm not that educated on prices but this is a complete rip off isn't it?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In other words, you're gettin' spanked like a bare ass in an S&M parlor... ;)

Do some shopping, you may find cheaper.. Just don't ask me or anyone around here for it.. :D

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't planning on asking anyone else. I know it is forbidden unfortunately. I refuse to order by mail, and this is the only personal connection I have.
BigPete, With this in mind, how am I supposed to go shopping?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was joking, brother.. :)

With the way things are, it takes awhile before you got brothers just handing you names... ;)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
In other words, you're gettin' spanked like a bare ass in an S&M parlor... ;)

Do some shopping, you may find cheaper.. Just don't ask me or anyone around here for it.. :D
I willing to bet that at a S&M parlor they would at least use lub :D

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I only have one connection and he is saying one 10 cc of 200mg/cc costs $170 or 2 for 300. I'm not that educated on prices but this is a complete rip off isn't it?
Bigpete is right, your getting bent over and treated like a sissy bitch. Tell that guy to kiss your ass. Shopping around is key :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
holy ****!!!! :eek:

pull up your dress, wipe your mouth, and don't go back to whomever this fuckwad is. Test is out there in mass quantities, find some elsewhere!!!

drei

Awards

DAMN BRUH! All I can say is don't be scared of mail order I got some hellafied good prices from mail order. Look around and learn the game bruh you'll be suprised by what's out there. For Real! ;)

bigrich954rr

Awards
dam i have to come out now i got raped after hearing this i wont **** down for a week hell maybe a month. how else would i get mail order or my job is sending me down close to mex so should i drive over there and try to buy qv form there

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
There ain't a lot of bro's at my gym so I don't have much of a choice. As for online sources, I don't want to get burned or popped and I don't have any good referals. So I don't want to risk a place with no feedback on their service.

And I just can't see paying 50 to 100 bucks for some membership where they give you names of legit pharmacies.

Ya know bruh?

size

Awards
  • Established
The dealer sets the price and you pay that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.