Delayed SD gyno -reversal letro?

  1. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Answers
    0

    Delayed SD gyno -reversal letro?


    Hey guys i had some small lumps that developed after pct. From SD/phera bridge.

    -I have letro on order and am on torem + inhibit-e till it arrives.
    -Who has had success with leto and getting ride of small gyno lumos behind the nipples?
    -Is there a better course of action to take that you would rec?

  2. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Answers
    0
  3. Registered User
    EustisPanther's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    385
    Answers
    0


    I've never used letro. However I did have bad delayed gyno from SD and I used Nolva, 6-0XO, and a low dose A-Dex and it was gone in less than 10 days.

    Plus from my own experience with Inhibit-e and from all my friends who've used it... it did nothing but aggravate gyno and actually make it worse than before. I think it sucks a** ... waist of money in my opinion . Should never be called and AI.. closer to a test booster.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Answers
    0


    has anyone used letro? is it a last resort or should i try something else
  5. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0


    Imo Letro is the most effective non surgical treatment for Gyno...It made my lump disapear.
  6. Registered User
    machinehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    606
    Answers
    0


    Search for my prior posts and explore thyroid issues. Look up my posts at ******** too, pm me if you feel like it since I may lose track of this thread. That's if you somewhat agree with me, I guess
  7. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Answers
    0


    how long does it normally take letro to clear things up? also what max dose do you guys find most effective?
  8. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    how long does it normally take letro to clear things up? also what max dose do you guys find most effective?
    For me it was almost gone in 1 week and just about totally gone in 2 week.. I noticed it working in about 3 - 4 days the lump felt softer ect.
  9. Registered User
    Bjtil26's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    For me it was almost gone in 1 week and just about totally gone in 2 week.. I noticed it working in abouf 3 - 4 days the lump felt softer ect.
    What dose were you using?
  10. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Bjtil26 View Post
    What dose were you using?
    Day1 .50
    Day2. 1.0
    Day3. 1.5
    Day4. 2.0
    Day5. 2.5 keep it here untill gyno is gone and throw in and extra 5-7 days just to be sure. Then you can slowly taper all the way down to .25 and you should be GTG
  11. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Answers
    0


    what is the male nipple suppose to feel like after? is one suppose to feel a gland but no lump or should behind the nipple feel the same as the other parts of the chest
  12. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    what is the male nipple suppose to feel like after? is one suppose to feel a gland but no lump or should behind the nipple feel the same as the other parts of the chest
    Do you mean like after you get rid of the gyno with the letro?
  13. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    Do you mean like after you get rid of the gyno with the letro?
    exactly
  14. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    exactly
    I'll explain mine the best I can.. My lump felt like it deflated like you popped a ball or balloon and you squeezed all the gel out of it, and you were just left with the skin of the popped balloon.You can still kind of feel it there a little, but there's really nothing to it.
  15. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0


    Does that make sense to you??
  16. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Answers
    0


    yea thanks man. mine is shrinking on 100mg ATD and 80mg Torem. So lets see how it goes
  17. Registered User
    the GUNSHOW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    429
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    Day1 .50
    Day2. 1.0
    Day3. 1.5
    Day4. 2.0
    Day5. 2.5 keep it here untill gyno is gone and throw in and extra 5-7 days just to be sure. Then you can slowly taper all the way down to .25 and you should be GTG
    don't you mean 2.5/2.0/1.5/1.0? Not the other way?
  18. Registered User
    tigerbunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    115
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by the GUNSHOW View Post
    don't you mean 2.5/2.0/1.5/1.0? Not the other way?
    pretty sure he means tapering up then staying at 2.5 till its gone + some extra time after then tapering down, as described in almost every letro protocol out there.
  19. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Answers
    0


    is a serm needed after you complete the reverse taper? or na
  20. Registered User
    ianm4208's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    186
    Answers
    0


    bump for answers
  21. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Answers
    0


    im pretty sure you need to taper nolva 20mg wk 1 10mg wk 2
  22. Registered User
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    im pretty sure you need to taper nolva 20mg wk 1 10mg wk 2
    That's what I did (using torem @ 60mg, then 30mg), and I experienced no rebound effect from the letro.
    RTR.
  23. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Answers
    0


    what dose did you use with letro and how long were you on it till gyno was gone.
  24. Registered User
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    what dose did you use with letro and how long were you on it till gyno was gone.
    It was a while back. I know I did the taper-up to 2.5 mg, stayed there for about 4 weeks, I believe... then the taper-down to a SERM. So, I guess it took about 4 weeks until the gyno was completely gone. (I had marble-sized lumps from estro-rebound after a cycle... not just puffiness.)

    To those considering the usage of letro: In retrospect, I don't think 2.5 mg is necessary, and is most likely extreme. A steady dosage of 1mg to 1.5mg will probably give the same effect without shutting down libido as hard, or drying out the joints as badly. Letro is a serious AI, and it won't do your lipids any favors either.
    RTR.
  25. Registered User
    houseofpainhulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0


    I completely agree with rubberring. I did the reverse gyno treatment with letro, took my gyno down to about 1/4 the size it was. Still have nipple puffiness, but I am starting nolva today for it.

    Quick note on the letro, I went up to 2.5 for about 3 weeks, and my nipple did not seem to be getting smaller. Then I decided to taper down and get off letro since my sex drive was non existent at that point. As I was tapering down I noticed that around .75 and .5 of letro my gyno shrunk considerably. So IMO 2.5 is way too high, and .75 or .5 is where the moneys at.
  26. Registered User
    DenDestroys's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    220
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpainhulk View Post
    I completely agree with rubberring. I did the reverse gyno treatment with letro, took my gyno down to about 1/4 the size it was. Still have nipple puffiness, but I am starting nolva today for it.

    Quick note on the letro, I went up to 2.5 for about 3 weeks, and my nipple did not seem to be getting smaller. Then I decided to taper down and get off letro since my sex drive was non existent at that point. As I was tapering down I noticed that around .75 and .5 of letro my gyno shrunk considerably. So IMO 2.5 is way too high, and .75 or .5 is where the moneys at.
    It's interesting you say a low dose was more effective for you, because it is quite the opposite for me. I, like the original poster, got a marble sized lump after SD pct, and I had been running letro at 2.5mg from the onset for about a month. The lump had shrunk about 75%, then after my letro ran out I switched brands and decided to taper down to 1.25mg and the lump seemed to have gotten bigger! so I ramped back up to 2.5mg and the lump now is still 75% after 2 months on the letro cycle. It's hardly noticeable but it can be felt, and I want to see if another month would cure it up.

    I really wanted to start a test cycle, but do not want anything that will aromatize at the moment. I'm considering running an epistane cycle though. I'm not sure if it will have any further detrimental effect other than making my lipids a little more out of line. Thoughts?

    EDIT: Also, for anyone curious about my sex drive and joints, they remain unchanged; joints are slightly more dry. Letro took away some bloat, so it does have some finer points other than its intended use right now.
  27. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Answers
    0


    my sex drive is not too bad and i have been on 2.5 for 2 1/2 weeks. joints are slightly dry as well. i know some that stay on letro for up to 10 weeks so i think you will be ok
  28. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    my sex drive is not too bad and i have been on 2.5 for 2 1/2 weeks. joints are slightly dry as well. i know some that stay on letro for up to 10 weeks so i think you will be ok
    How's the Gyno after 2 and half weeks at that dosage??
  29. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Answers
    0


    getting smaller i cant tell if shrinking has stopped
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LETRO FOR GYNO REVERSAL
    By steveottawa in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 08:18 AM
  2. Liquid Letro for gyno reversal
    By JSsurf in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 03:34 PM
  3. gyno reversal - Letro dosage?
    By Xpballer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 11:11 PM
  4. Gyno reversal log, letro
    By jpl315 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 01:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in