Delayed SD gyno -reversal letro?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys i had some small lumps that developed after pct. From SD/phera bridge.

-I have letro on order and am on torem + inhibit-e till it arrives.
-Who has had success with leto and getting ride of small gyno lumos behind the nipples?
-Is there a better course of action to take that you would rec?

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
I've never used letro. However I did have bad delayed gyno from SD and I used Nolva, 6-0XO, and a low dose A-Dex and it was gone in less than 10 days.

Plus from my own experience with Inhibit-e and from all my friends who've used it... it did nothing but aggravate gyno and actually make it worse than before. I think it sucks a** ... waist of money in my opinion . Should never be called and AI.. closer to a test booster.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
has anyone used letro? is it a last resort or should i try something else

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Imo Letro is the most effective non surgical treatment for Gyno...It made my lump disapear.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Search for my prior posts and explore thyroid issues. Look up my posts at ******** too, pm me if you feel like it since I may lose track of this thread. That's if you somewhat agree with me, I guess

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
how long does it normally take letro to clear things up? also what max dose do you guys find most effective?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how long does it normally take letro to clear things up? also what max dose do you guys find most effective?
For me it was almost gone in 1 week and just about totally gone in 2 week.. I noticed it working in about 3 - 4 days the lump felt softer ect.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What dose were you using?
Day1 .50
Day2. 1.0
Day3. 1.5
Day4. 2.0
Day5. 2.5 keep it here untill gyno is gone and throw in and extra 5-7 days just to be sure. Then you can slowly taper all the way down to .25 and you should be GTG

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
what is the male nipple suppose to feel like after? is one suppose to feel a gland but no lump or should behind the nipple feel the same as the other parts of the chest

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is the male nipple suppose to feel like after? is one suppose to feel a gland but no lump or should behind the nipple feel the same as the other parts of the chest
Do you mean like after you get rid of the gyno with the letro?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll explain mine the best I can.. My lump felt like it deflated like you popped a ball or balloon and you squeezed all the gel out of it, and you were just left with the skin of the popped balloon.You can still kind of feel it there a little, but there's really nothing to it.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
yea thanks man. mine is shrinking on 100mg ATD and 80mg Torem. So lets see how it goes

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
Day1 .50
Day2. 1.0
Day3. 1.5
Day4. 2.0
Day5. 2.5 keep it here untill gyno is gone and throw in and extra 5-7 days just to be sure. Then you can slowly taper all the way down to .25 and you should be GTG
don't you mean 2.5/2.0/1.5/1.0? Not the other way?

tigerbunny

Awards
don't you mean 2.5/2.0/1.5/1.0? Not the other way?
pretty sure he means tapering up then staying at 2.5 till its gone + some extra time after then tapering down, as described in almost every letro protocol out there.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
is a serm needed after you complete the reverse taper? or na

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure you need to taper nolva 20mg wk 1 10mg wk 2

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im pretty sure you need to taper nolva 20mg wk 1 10mg wk 2
That's what I did (using torem @ 60mg, then 30mg), and I experienced no rebound effect from the letro.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
what dose did you use with letro and how long were you on it till gyno was gone.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what dose did you use with letro and how long were you on it till gyno was gone.
It was a while back. I know I did the taper-up to 2.5 mg, stayed there for about 4 weeks, I believe... then the taper-down to a SERM. So, I guess it took about 4 weeks until the gyno was completely gone. (I had marble-sized lumps from estro-rebound after a cycle... not just puffiness.)

To those considering the usage of letro: In retrospect, I don't think 2.5 mg is necessary, and is most likely extreme. A steady dosage of 1mg to 1.5mg will probably give the same effect without shutting down libido as hard, or drying out the joints as badly. Letro is a serious AI, and it won't do your lipids any favors either.

houseofpainhulk

Awards
I completely agree with rubberring. I did the reverse gyno treatment with letro, took my gyno down to about 1/4 the size it was. Still have nipple puffiness, but I am starting nolva today for it.

Quick note on the letro, I went up to 2.5 for about 3 weeks, and my nipple did not seem to be getting smaller. Then I decided to taper down and get off letro since my sex drive was non existent at that point. As I was tapering down I noticed that around .75 and .5 of letro my gyno shrunk considerably. So IMO 2.5 is way too high, and .75 or .5 is where the moneys at.

DenDestroys

Awards
I completely agree with rubberring. I did the reverse gyno treatment with letro, took my gyno down to about 1/4 the size it was. Still have nipple puffiness, but I am starting nolva today for it.

Quick note on the letro, I went up to 2.5 for about 3 weeks, and my nipple did not seem to be getting smaller. Then I decided to taper down and get off letro since my sex drive was non existent at that point. As I was tapering down I noticed that around .75 and .5 of letro my gyno shrunk considerably. So IMO 2.5 is way too high, and .75 or .5 is where the moneys at.
It's interesting you say a low dose was more effective for you, because it is quite the opposite for me. I, like the original poster, got a marble sized lump after SD pct, and I had been running letro at 2.5mg from the onset for about a month. The lump had shrunk about 75%, then after my letro ran out I switched brands and decided to taper down to 1.25mg and the lump seemed to have gotten bigger! so I ramped back up to 2.5mg and the lump now is still 75% after 2 months on the letro cycle. It's hardly noticeable but it can be felt, and I want to see if another month would cure it up.

I really wanted to start a test cycle, but do not want anything that will aromatize at the moment. I'm considering running an epistane cycle though. I'm not sure if it will have any further detrimental effect other than making my lipids a little more out of line. Thoughts?

EDIT: Also, for anyone curious about my sex drive and joints, they remain unchanged; joints are slightly more dry. Letro took away some bloat, so it does have some finer points other than its intended use right now.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
my sex drive is not too bad and i have been on 2.5 for 2 1/2 weeks. joints are slightly dry as well. i know some that stay on letro for up to 10 weeks so i think you will be ok

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my sex drive is not too bad and i have been on 2.5 for 2 1/2 weeks. joints are slightly dry as well. i know some that stay on letro for up to 10 weeks so i think you will be ok
How's the Gyno after 2 and half weeks at that dosage??

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
getting smaller i cant tell if shrinking has stopped