First Cycle - Cycle Assist question.

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.83%

First Cycle - Cycle Assist question.

I am about to take my first PH cycle ever and I am a religious Animal Pak user. I planned on using Cycle Assist by Competitive Edge Labs and noticed the Pak has alot of the same things that are in the Cycle Assist.

So my question is should I just not take the Cycle Assist, or should I low dose it due to the Pak.

If I keep the Assist in my Stack will be:
    Animal Pak (For my multi)
    Cycle Assist
    X-Tren
    Jacked (For my pre-workout)
    Various Weight Gainer powders.

and Reversitol V2 (for my PCT)

Sorry, but I am new to the whole PH thing and any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.49%
    Achievements Activity Pro

First of all you should save all that stuff in your "stack" for pct. When on cycle there is no need for creatine, or a PWO. You should save those to use during pct, to keep your strength up longer, thus solidifying your gains. You need the cycle assist for its help with the liver, Blood pressure, and other things that animal pak doesnt even touch
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/250421-trestobol-epi-6-a.html
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.49%

and you seen a serm as your pct. reversitrol alone is completely insufficient
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.83%

I know the Pak helps with your liver and blood pressure. But what Serm do you think would be best?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.39%

Quote Originally Posted by Impact25 View Post
    I know the Pak helps with your liver and blood pressure. But what Serm do you think would be best?
    Tamoxifen or clomiphene (nolvadex and clomid) both work in different ways, so if you have the funds then you should definitely get both particularly using a 19-nor compund. IMO you should never take any risks and just get both.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Impact25 View Post

Animal Pak Contains a few ingredients that are healthy for your liver and blood pressure. HOWEVER, they are not in sufficient doses to make for a healthy on cycle support.

Example:
    -LIVER Animal Pak Contains 500mg of Milk Thistle, the main defense against liver failure. The normal dose of milk thistle that is recomended for someone not even on cycle is 2000 mg a day. And then assume that while on cycle you would either stay at 2000mg a day or even up it.

-Blood Pressure Im sure animal pak has a few ingredients that work to control blood pressure, but the main one that stands out to me is Hawthorn Berry. Animal Pak contains 250mg of hawthorn berry. Normal Doses for this supplement to become effective, again, for people not even on cycle is 1.5g x 3 times a day. Thats 4500mg. 4500mg vs 250mg.

-Prostate Health Another main ingredient that almost every body builder takes while on cycle Is saw Palmetto. Its usually doses at 1000mg-2000mg per day. ANIMAL PAK DOES NOT CONTAIN SAW PALMETTO.

My main point here is that animal pak does contain many good ingredients, but hardly at quantities sufficient for real protection. While on cycle you do not want to take chances, and the few areas I outlined above are just some of the things you need to have covered. If you need to know more, which it seems like you DO, use the search function. Be aware of everything you need while on cycle, and the doses needed as well, bc some supplements only become helpful at certain doses.

To answer your origional question, NO animal pak is not a sufficient replacement for cycle assist. IMO why spend the money on either when u can just go out ot walmart and individually buy the **** you actually need for a fraction of the price.

In terms of your SERM, yes you ABSOLUTELY NEED ONE!!! im tired of writing all of this so just do your research!!! you need to be smart on this... good thing you at least posted this or you would be royally ****EEDDD. look up different serms, look up what people run them at, and look up side effects, just familiarize yourself with it 100%!!! please.

check yo'self before you reck yo'self
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.83%

Thanks alot man. I really appreciate it.