Legal status of personal "stash" after ban passes

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.16%

Legal status of personal "stash" after ban passes

Ok I have a question that I would like to know if anyone has the answer for.
    As stupid as it is this ban will probably pass, (yes I have done my part and written my representatives, have you?).

I have two Questions

1. As long as I do not sell or intend to sell my personal stockpile will I be entitled to legally keep and use it? If I hypothetically have a fair amount of powders could they just assume I am going to sell it and charge me with intent to distribute>?

2.Does anyone know for sure if any of the new methyls are included in this ban or is it just some of the older ones (anyone know what ones?)

I think it's retarded that the government feels it needs to regulate the supplement I use to better myself physically but that is the way it is. I do not want to break the law in any way. Input appreciated.

Another idea, perhaps those in the know "the people creating these new goodies" should wait until the ban to create anything new. Then, since government is so slow and backlogged it would take years for them to ban the next crop of supplements, just a thought.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.53%

You are NOT legally entitled to keep them once they are classified as Sch 3, and that will include methyls. Obviously you need to hide them and tell no one what you have.....can you imagine that a pissed off ex would roll over on you? I can.

If you buy all your stuff now, the only thing you really can get in trouble about is if the law gets authorized to search the premises.

Honestly, if you just have a few grams or bottles, they won't think you are a dealer.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.89%

google is your friend..

http://www.law.cornell.edu/lexicon/ex_post_facto.htm

Quote Originally Posted by bigmark1972
    Ok I have a question that I would like to know if anyone has the answer for.
    As stupid as it is this ban will probably pass, (yes I have done my part and written my representatives, have you?).

I have two Questions

1. As long as I do not sell or intend to sell my personal stockpile will I be entitled to legally keep and use it? If I hypothetically have a fair amount of powders could they just assume I am going to sell it and charge me with intent to distribute>?

2.Does anyone know for sure if any of the new methyls are included in this ban or is it just some of the older ones (anyone know what ones?)

I think it's retarded that the government feels it needs to regulate the supplement I use to better myself physically but that is the way it is. I do not want to break the law in any way. Input appreciated.

Another idea, perhaps those in the know "the people creating these new goodies" should wait until the ban to create anything new. Then, since government is so slow and backlogged it would take years for them to ban the next crop of supplements, just a thought.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.16%

That's kinda the point of this post, I am aware of and heard argued that the ex post facto status is not valid in this instance. I have read through most of what you sited and I could not come up with a cut and dried answer, perhaps you could cut and paste a section that states the case more clearly?
    I know Rick Collins posts on a few board I or someone should ask him as I am sure tons of brothers would like to know a definitive answer here.\
    LL
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.71%

People are entirely too paranoid about this. Don't do anything stupid and you won't get caught. I don't see what the big deal is.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If any of you are worried, just do this when the ban is inacted. Take all your PH's and send them to me. I will make sure they are properly disposed of over due time.
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.16%

People are entirely too paranoid about this. Don't do anything stupid and you won't get caught.
    Don't just assume I am paranoid, I am on Federal Probation it could mean jailtime for me.
    When the ban goes through they go in the toilet unless I get a correct answer. That's what the big deal is..... at least for me.
  8. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.16%

If any of you are worried, just do this when the ban is inacted. Take all your PH's and send them to me. I will make sure they are properly disposed of over due time.
    I would do that cuffs, but then they would nail me for distrobution of a classs 3 substance. If you live in another state and I were to mail them to you then we can add mail fraud and it becomes a Federal case. Of course we have already discussed this, so this means you are in a "conspiracy" with me so you will be charged also. In fact if they were currently illegal we would have already broken the law just discussing this.
    If I had a decent amount they could automatically assume you and I were going to sell them, then it gets real fun.
    Still want them when the ban goes through? We could be cell mates, and I can always use a good lifting partner.
    I think some people need to re-think the law here and know what can happen when it is broken, I learned the hard way.

BTW I know your post was in fun, but seriously people doubt the Governments power over them. Just because they might not or probably wont use it does not mean they will not. When they do it sucks trust me this is no longer the land of the free.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.54%

Send them UPS, then it will not be a federal offense. I'll take my chances with the local law enforcement. Trust me, I know how the law works here. There is a reason for my screen name.
  10. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.16%

lol, anytime an illegal substance crosses a state line it is a federal offense. I can tell you how I know that as well lol.
    All I know is this whole thing makes my head hurt. I take it you are a cop cuffs, too bad more of you do not share your views, although a ton of you juice! I was an MP in the army for 5 years.
  11. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.96%

If you have this stash for personal use, I am pretty sure there will be no feds knocking on your door. You are one of too many who are going to have a personal stash after the ban, I just do not see them tracking everyone down. Hell, its not possible! I think the idea of the ban is that eventually everyone is going to have to run out and at that point since you can not buy these supplies anymore, there will not be any left.
  12. Pityin' fools since '81
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i'll settle the whole thing. when the ban goes through, give me your address, and i'll climb through a window you leave open one night and clean out your little stash. oh, and don't reply to this, so it won't be a conspiracy
  13. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.16%

and don't reply to this, so it won't be a conspiracy
    Too late bro, were going down together now lol.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.04%

i have already started to collect some extra bottles of M1T and 4ad, but when this ban goes through we might as well just use the real gear.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.79%

To paraphrase a knowledgeable source: Should the legislation pass, holding large quantities of PH's will be just as risky as possessing AS now. Should police have cause to enter your home and, in doing so, observe PH it will be no different than possessing AS now. However, most AS busts occur at the point of delivery and, in the case of PH's acquired legally (prior to being scheduled) it will be too late for that.

Bottom line is that there are going to be a lot of unintended (at least undesirable) consequences of this legislation...and there is no safety net.
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.54%

Quote Originally Posted by bigmark1972
    lol, anytime an illegal substance crosses a state line it is a federal offense.
    This is not always accurate. It all depends if the feds are involved in the first place, or wish to become involved after the fact. My experiences with the feds have been this. They only become involved if it is a monster case, or when they want to make an example and want to advertise "their bust." Which, when the ban takes place, I'm sure there will be some "examples" made. The D.E.A. has earned their reputation in the law enforcement world as standing for "Don't Even Ask."

Similar Forum Threads

1. Legal Status of peptides??
    By Whacked in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 08:15 AM
  2. Whats the current legal status of fina kits?
    By BEEFY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 01:58 PM
  3. What's the current legal status of Superdrol?
    By Rogue Drone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 12:56 AM
  4. legal status of HCG?
    By Rob69420 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 03:19 AM
  5. HCG legal status?
    By Greenguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-12-2004, 11:38 AM