looking for ALL INFO on 2 winn x by LLL

Boomer3

Awards
Hey this dude from a complete nutrition gave me a bottle of 2 winn x that he wasn't gunna use.
2a, 17a di-methyl eitiochoian 3-one, 17b-ol. That's. The chem, obvious some sort of PH would like to know what the target hormones are? I'm assuming tamoxifen would be a must or clomid? All info much appreciated!

Chrometurtle

Awards
Sounds like a Superdrol clone...I dunno tho. Probly comes in 10 mg tabs? Complete Nutrition is over-hyped/overpriced crap anyway.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
superdrol clone...be careful. make sure you read up on it before using.

Boomer3

Awards
Yes, its 10mg tabs, and superdrol if I'm not mistaken super supressive and excessivly toxic? And totally agree on complete nutrition being over priced crap

Chrometurtle

Awards
Yea...it will shut you down so should probly run some test with it but I wouldnt take anything from them...IMO.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Yea...it will shut you down so should probly run some test with it but I wouldnt take anything from them...IMO.
what? lol

im assuming this is the guys first ever cycle, if he chooses to use it, which if it is his first shouldn't. even if it is overpriced crap, hey his bottle might be the good one. all in all..stay away from it. superdrol clone is not something u wanan run ur first time.

btw..how old are you? any cycle experience?