4th wk of Nolva, sore nips still

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
I've posted a couple times about it before and got some good advice. At the end of my mdrol cycle, a tiny about of liquid came from my nips. They were a tad sore as well. I decided to carry out my PCT (nolva @ 40/20/20/10) and see how everything goes. Here it is the last week of my PCT and my nipples are still sore, a bit more than they have been the entire time. Also, is it hard to tell if you have a lump forming under your nipple? bc sometimes i think i have a little bit of one, then other times i think it just feels like the end of my muscle tissue. I just dont want this escalating into gyno or anything.

Is this normal or do i need to look into getting some letro or something? I've found a few threads about a letro/nolva run that helped combat gyno symptons so I am wondering about that, even though i'm going to be finishing nolva soon... if that matters?

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i would finish the pct wait a week and if it does not get better run the letro and stop playing with your nipps it does not help.it makes things worse

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i would finish the pct wait a week and if it does not get better run the letro and stop playing with your nipps it does not help.it makes things worse
yeah..stop feeling yourself up..lol

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What was your cycle?

If you had any of these symptoms ON cycle, you should have had an AI in place immediately AND in post cycle.

IMO just a serm is ok sometimes when there's no symptoms. But when I have symptoms, in my experience serms don't help to eliminate the problem. But the do help prevent a rebound after the AI is discontinued in my personal experience.

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
What was your cycle?

If you had any of these symptoms ON cycle, you should have had an AI in place immediately AND in post cycle.

IMO just a serm is ok sometimes when there's no symptoms. But when I have symptoms, in my experience serms don't help to eliminate the problem. But the do help prevent a rebound after the AI is discontinued in my personal experience.
Oh, well damn. The soreness and leaky nips just started like the very last day of my cycle. Which btw was mdrol @ 20/20/30/30. So yall agree that i should get some letro and more nolva and run them both... **** there goes 100 bucks. Better than gyno surgery i suppose

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
I had the same thing happen. Hop on some letro asafp and then run a full out PCT with Nolva again. The problem is completely gone. I am even running another cycle and haveing no problems. This is where I got my info.

http://www.basskilleronline.com/gyno-prevention-reversal.shtml
sweet thanks for the info and link, i will get on it. I was planning on staying away from mdrol from here out since i reacted weird to it. and maybe just going with something light like pmag or m14add... opinions?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Why the hell would you run superdrol at 20/20/30/30?

tigerbunny

Awards
What was your cycle?

i still dont understand how AI helps when you are highly shutdown with little to no test around to aromatize to estrogen.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good question and I don't know the answer. In my experience, serms have had no effect with some mild gyno cases. AI's have done the trick for me ON cycle and in various points of pct.

DKwilson,
don't be surprised if you take care of your gyno through pct and it comes back in a month or 2. It happened to me because I got sucked in by the superdrol hype... I'm a moron for that :doh:

My personal opinion is that it's not that some mystical estrogen rebound occurs. I just don't think I ever recovered even with serm and a light AI in my pct. Once natural test FINALLY bounced back, so did aromitization.