End it Early?

Tahq

Awards
Looking for a few opinions on a cycle decision, now at the end of the seven week mark. The basic 'cutting' cycle set up was as follows:

Prop 150mg EOD 1-10 (Home Conversion)
Tren 115mg EOD 1-9 (Home Conversion)
M5AA 25mg ED 8-10
HCG 312iu 2x per week 3-10
Nolva 10mg ED
B-6 100mg ED

The concerns surfaced towards the middle of week six when gyno symptoms started to show with puffy nips and then a 'vein like' lump formation in the left pec/nip. Nolva was ramped up to 80mgs a day and continued the last four days, B-6 increased to 600mg ED, along with starting 800mg Vitex over the last few days (B-6 and Vitex are for possible Prog gyno effects.).

Currently there has been no improvement in the lump formation and the puffiness in the nips seems to fluctuate.

This leads to the question...Would it be smarter to end the cycle at this point and continue to run the Nolva and the alike at current levels until symtoms diminish or continue and finish as originally planned?

If the cycle is continued the M5AA, from some readings, may help to a degree as it converts to methyl DHT and may reduce some of the estrogen effects as it acts as an AI. Also a consideration is the addition of locating some Bromo and adding it to the mix if the concensus is a Prog problem, understanding of course that Nolva is the best course in any case of gyno.

Any comments or opinions are welcome.

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
When you say home conversion, do you mean syno prop conversion from syno cartridges or did you get pure prop powder?

I recommend that you end the cycle, up the nolva and get this problem resolved. For your safety's sake.

Tahq

Awards
Syno/prop conversion and a fina kit type conversion, which always keeps you guessing. Hmmm...did all the estro wash out on this conversion attempt or am I headed for Nolva city!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I would end it and run the nolva at high dosages until symptoms dissapear.

ManBeast

Tahq

Awards
Thanks for the input, pretty much the direction I was headed unless someone professed a great revolation. Went with the 'drip method' syno conversion on this attempt...better yield, but apparently did not clear out all the estro.