My head is KILLING ME.. somebody plz help

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
2nd week of my H-drol cycle, I know that it can cause high BP, so I pre-loaded support supps for 2 weeks prior. My cycle is 50/75/75/75/75/75. First week went fine, although a few random headaches here and there. This 2nd week started out ok, and then out of nowhere on mon I got a sore throat, which turned into a stuffy nose over night (I also believe I broke a fever since I woke up sweating). Tuesday, I felt pretty good, continued with everything, and then in the middle of the night, had a lot of congestion. Woke up, blew my nose, hocked some bloody loogies and went back to sleep. All of today, I have had a KILLER sinus headache, and have been drinking water nonstop, continuing with my cycle, just took my dose of support supps, etc. High blood pressure runs in my family, and although I am a healthy/athletic male, mine seems to sit around 130-140/80.. I just took it, and it was 158/100. I know i know, search function, which I have, trust me. I did everything right.. so my question is, is that increase in BP enough to be giving me this unbareable headache? It seems to be sinus related, but is also on the top front end of my head, as well as temples. It's seriously THROBBING.. Like at times I feel like I can't even handle it, it's insane. I also just took some celery seed extract. Anyway, my question, what the hell should I do? I'm not about to goto the doctors, it's the middle of the night. ****ing a my head is KILLING ME.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost considering asking my mom for some of her blood pressure medications, although I don't know if that is the safest/wisest thing to do. But my ****ing head is KILLING ME. I feel like I'm about to lose it.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Now I know why they say H-Drol can increase anxiety attacks. My damn head is going to explode.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Your BP is pretty high but not high enough to warrant taking someone elses meds, keep an eye on it and if it starts reaching around 180/120 then I would go see a doctor but I dont think it gets serious until 200 or 220+. If its bothering you a lot go see one when you next can.
Take it easy, try not to get angry or shout and just kick back and try relax for now which I know will be hard, stay away from caffeine and sodium as much as you can in the mean time.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
^^ i dont know about that, 160/100 is damn high and pretty dangerous especially if he sits there all day. i wouldnt take BP meds, i'd get off the hdrol, now.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I survived. It was killing me for hours, so I tried to sleep.. eventually, I actually did fall asleep. And today, I am happy to say my head feels heavenly. I just took my BP, it was 132/68. I haven't taken my morning doses of H-Drol or Cycle Assist yet. I have had my BP up to around 160/80 before (without a headache), but my diastolic has never gone from 80 to 100, ever, so maybe that is what brought up the headache? But at the same time, I did seem to be having some sinus issues (blood in my sinuses the day before), so It's hard to judge. I am going to continue with my cycle, but increase the celery seed dose. Hopefully it's not the celery seed or the cycle assist that is lending to the headache, hahah.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
My dad has high blood pressure, hes had it as high as 220 before so I have an idea of what its like. Drinking water and keeping sodium down and staying away from caffeine should help, and keeping stress down is important too, but if it returns you should probably drop your dose if your getting headaches.

The celery seed is suppose to help lower blood pressure, sounds like its the h-drol.

glad to hear its subsided and good luck.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds more like a sinus infection than anything else... They call high blood pressure the silent disease for a reason. If a 160/100 did that then less people would be dying from it from it being recognized much sooner.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your help. If this doesn't work, I will be lowering the dose of H-Drol.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Sounds more like a sinus infection than anything else... They call high blood pressure the silent disease for a reason. If a 160/100 did that then less people would be dying from it from it being recognized much sooner.
Honestly, that's what I'm thinking, unless a 20pt jump in diastolic really would have caused it. I know my mom has had crazy high blood pressure headaches before, but I think for her, it was at around 200/100+.. Thanks for the support though. I wonder how I developed the sinus infection while on cycle though, I mean, I rarely EVER get sick, and I wasn't around anyone sick. Perhaps it just lowered my immune system enough to pick something up, dunno. Oh well, bring on the gains? hah

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
Sodium is only "bad" for those who are sensitive to it, as in somebody with known hypertension. For somebody on cycle with BP issues your sodium wont be as important...still, just like avoiding staurated fats, you shouldnt add salt as a general rule anyway. I too am glad you're down today, a diastolic of 100 can do real damage over time.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely make sure you're keeping track and lowering you cycle to see what effect you have on BP isn't a bad idea.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sodium is only "bad" for those who are sensitive to it, as in somebody with known hypertension. For somebody on cycle with BP issues your sodium wont be as important...still, just like avoiding staurated fats, you shouldnt add salt as a general rule anyway. I too am glad you're down today, a diastolic of 100 can do real damage over time.
2nd week of my H-drol cycle, I know that it can cause high BP, so I pre-loaded support supps for 2 weeks prior. My cycle is 50/75/75/75/75/75. First week went fine, although a few random headaches here and there. This 2nd week started out ok, and then out of nowhere on mon I got a sore throat, which turned into a stuffy nose over night (I also believe I broke a fever since I woke up sweating). Tuesday, I felt pretty good, continued with everything, and then in the middle of the night, had a lot of congestion. Woke up, blew my nose, hocked some bloody loogies and went back to sleep. All of today, I have had a KILLER sinus headache, and have been drinking water nonstop, continuing with my cycle, just took my dose of support supps, etc. High blood pressure runs in my family, and although I am a healthy/athletic male, mine seems to sit around 130-140/80.. I just took it, and it was 158/100. I know i know, search function, which I have, trust me. I did everything right.. so my question is, is that increase in BP enough to be giving me this unbareable headache? It seems to be sinus related, but is also on the top front end of my head, as well as temples. It's seriously THROBBING.. Like at times I feel like I can't even handle it, it's insane. I also just took some celery seed extract. Anyway, my question, what the hell should I do? I'm not about to goto the doctors, it's the middle of the night. ****ing a my head is KILLING ME.
Could be a case of the sickness and hdrol I am thinking. I would not think being as low body fat as you are and using cycle support would cause blood pressure to go that high.

You did say high blood pressure runs in the family so there may be some genetic pre-disposition. The first sentence I wrote is my guess, the combination of both. The main thing is getting in sound health.

I used hdrol in February with cycle support and my blood pressure was fine.

If it is bad enough go to your doctor if you have not already let us know how things are going

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I have a similiar thing going on... not so much with headaches but ever since I started my cycle (M1,4add) Ive gotten stuffy sinuses and have been haulking some diesel ass luggies. Ive also developed a sore throat that isnt bad at all but comes and goes throughout the day. Im not sure what is going on, its not terrible and im dealing with it fine its just weird that it happened pretty much as soon as I started my cycle... Im just starting week 3 now

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a similiar thing going on... not so much with headaches but ever since I started my cycle (M1,4add) Ive gotten stuffy sinuses and have been haulking some diesel ass luggies. Ive also developed a sore throat that isnt bad at all but comes and goes throughout the day. Im not sure what is going on, its not terrible and im dealing with it fine its just weird that it happened pretty much as soon as I started my cycle... Im just starting week 3 now
It could be the pollups.were you outside?

I seem get stuffy, sweeling feeling nose and eyes, if I stay outside more than thirty minutes to an hour like I did yesterday.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a combo of a sinus infection and high bp, it should settle some as your body get used to the hdrol, continue to monitor it, drink lots of water, low sodium and no caffiene...you should be ok

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help everyone. The cycle has been great thus far. Everything cleared up within a few days; I also increased my intake of celery seed extract. I think, like previously mentioned, my body just needed to adjust to the H-Drol, but at the same time, I think I also came down with a nasty sinus infection. Thankfully all is well now.

Thanks again for the tips! ;)