Libido Return After Nolva

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
How long after running a PCT with nolvadex does your libido normally return to normal?

Just looking for some personal responses here.

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
*bump* come on guys, I know most of you roidheads use nolva every cycle.

Ive been a clomid user, and this is my first nolva use. Help a brother out.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
lol i would pick up sustain alpha. works wonders on the libido and provides a great feeling of well being

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree on the Sustain Alpha.^^^

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it depends on many factors and every one is different but usaully a week or so. also i agree about adding the TRS stack it will definitely speed up your recovery. hope that helps you out.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
The first and last time that I ran a nolva PCT was with the TRS last year (after a 1-T Tren+other goodies cycle). My libido didn't pick back up some until towards the end of week 4 of PCT. I was shut down hard, but nolva does not a good libido make.

I actually had really good results by adding in Phyto-Testesterone (testofen + methoxy) 2 caps bid starting in week 4 of my PCT. My libido was so shot from the tren followed by nolva that I was actually getting a little worried in week 4. Also, I was using BlueUp for my PCT natty test booster for weeks 1 through 3. What a waste of money. I got oily skin and little else. I threw the week's worth I had left away when the Phyto-T arrived. I was amazed that the Phyto-T started improving my mood and libido within about 24 hours (no joke, and I've tried a lot of NTBs-most are crap; and this is actually when I threw the BlueUp leftovers away:)).

I actually ended up getting another bottle of Phyto-T and ran for a total of about 6 weeks before stopping because I was literally horny all the tiime. I never thought I would complain about too much libido, but lo and behold. I was single at the time, and well, my arm really started to ache after a while (lol). It cheered up my mood nicely too-I was in kind of a slump. When I stopped taking it, my sex drive returned to normal/baseline very quickly.

I'd say give the Phyto-T a shot if you are still having libido issues at this point. If you aren't running the TRS, I'd consider running it as well (they stack well). At a minimum, if you think that you are recovered from your cycle (except for libido) and done with PCT, consider a botle of Phyto-T alone or a bottle of Phyto-T and a bottle of Sustain and stack the two for a 4 week boner restoration cycle.

I don't have the before labs, but my post-PCT, on Phyto-T hormonal bloodwork showed my free test near the upper limit of normal; something like 2.6% (range 1.4-2.9%).

As an aside, you "upgraded" (lol-my phrasing) from clomid to nolva? Do yourself a huge favor next cycle and upgrade to toremifene to combine with the TRS. I've been running torem citrate + the TRS for a little over a week and my nuts are size of cat's heads! Torem is safer, more effective, and just plain better than nolva and clomid (together or alone). It also doesn't seem to adversely affect libido either (unlike nolva did for me).

Good luck.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
all of us "roidheads" laugh in the face of a PCT... complete waste of your money.