epi/halovar stack

bigboy31

Awards
ok so i ran a weak run of epi about 2 months ago (10/20/40/40) and had great gains and loved it but i was not properly educated on pct but luckly i had little to no shutdown and minimal lose in gains. After that cycle I found this lovely site and searching though the forums trying to educate myself with ph/pct and i have also been trying to find a good thread on an e-stan/halovar stack and have found usful info but just wanted some opinions on that stack. i want to run the epi at 20/30/30/40. What dosage of halo would run good with this if any and as far as pct goes i have nolva,recycle and im thinking of adding a cortasal blocker but im not sure of dosages i should use for the pct with this sort of stack, and is it ok to run inhibit e and a test booster like animal stak while on cycle(i did during the first cycle)
Sorry if this is alot of questions but this just seems like all the burning questions i had

and im 6'0" 220,21 guesstamating 12%bf and have trained for about 6 years thanks

i forgot to add that ive had slight gyno since puberty. during the run of epi it went away but it has now come back in my opinion from lack of proper pct so do you think with proper pct this time it wont come back? its not a huge concern to me b/c its not really noticable but i know its there

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
40mg epi straight through for 4 weeks.. no reason to ramp it up when u already ran it and u know your body reacts fine to that dose... your just delaying getting your blood levels to peak ramping up like that.... id prob run something like halovar/hdrol 75/75/75/75/100/100 ... .. i think that would be an amazing cycle youd get bigger.. harder.. more vascular.. dry gains, strength.. unfortunely buying a bottle of epi and 2 bottles of hdrol is far far too expensive for me.. i could just as easily run var at 75-100mg for that price

bigboy31

Awards
that sounds like an amazing cycle but wouldnt the shutdown be really bad after a cycle that strong? i was thinking along the lines of something a little milder like a 20/30/40/40epi and the h-drol 50/50/50/75? im saying this mainly because this is my second cycle and i dont want to go to crazy with it.

and how does my pct sound?
nolva:60mg day one then 40/30/20/10
recycle starting first day of pct
nolvadex xt 2 weeks in

any opinion on the inhibit e and animal stak on cycle?

spezzy

Awards
that sounds like an amazing cycle but wouldnt the shutdown be really bad after a cycle that strong? i was thinking along the lines of something a little milder like a 20/30/40/40epi and the h-drol 50/50/50/75? im saying this mainly because this is my second cycle and i dont want to go to crazy with it.

and how does my pct sound?
nolva:60mg day one then 40/30/20/10
recycle starting first day of pct
nolvadex xt 2 weeks in

any opinion on the inhibit e and animal stak on cycle?
Everyones different.. I run Halo/Super/Phera cycles and have perfect libido all the way through.

I agree as posted above, just run it 40 all the way through.

bigboy31

Awards
ok so im just going to go ahead and run the epi at 40 but how does the pct look to yall?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BigBoy,
you chose a stack that ocasionally gets RAVE reviews. The one that I followed ran it epi at 30mg and halo at 50mg for the whole 4 weeks.

I have been dabbling with this idea myself and plan to run the epi at 40 and the halo at 75 straight through.

In my opinion, the "superdose" of Nolva on day 1 will have no effect whatsoever. Nolva doesn't give the rapid HPTA boost that clomid should, so it takes time to "kick in" regardless of your dosage parameters. IMO stick with one of the 2 typical Nolva dosages. Either 40/40/20/20 or 20 for 6 weeks.

IMO do not add an AI (such as Novadex) unless you have estrogen or prolactin symptoms on cycle or in pct. IF they occur, does enough to get rid of them quickly and then quickly taper down to 1 cap of your Novedex. It's not a pleasant AI when ran over aggressively in terms of libido and joints.

bigboy31

Awards
BigBoy,
you chose a stack that ocasionally gets RAVE reviews. The one that I followed ran it epi at 30mg and halo at 50mg for the whole 4 weeks.

I have been dabbling with this idea myself and plan to run the epi at 40 and the halo at 75 straight through.

In my opinion, the "superdose" of Nolva on day 1 will have no effect whatsoever. Nolva doesn't give the rapid HPTA boost that clomid should, so it takes time to "kick in" regardless of your dosage parameters. IMO stick with one of the 2 typical Nolva dosages. Either 40/40/20/20 or 20 for 6 weeks.

IMO do not add an AI (such as Novadex) unless you have estrogen or prolactin symptoms on cycle or in pct. IF they occur, does enough to get rid of them quickly and then quickly taper down to 1 cap of your Novedex. It's not a pleasant AI when ran over aggressively in terms of libido and joints.
so in your opinion the nolva at 40/40/20/20 and the recycle would be a sufficient pct? and if i understand what you are saying about AI's, wouldnt you say that running inhibit e on cycle would be a bad idea? or is it more of a test booster than an AI?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You are correct. InhibitE is an AI, it is ATD.

No, do not run it on cycle UNLESS a problem occurs.

IF a problem occurs and you have to run an AI on cycle, then you should usually keep at least a low dose AI going in pct.

IF a problem occurs (which in my opinion is very unlikely on this stack), then you might need to dose 2-3 caps for a few days to stop it before it gets bad. But as soon as the problem goes away, get down to 1 cap quickly.

ATD is a libido killer at 2 or more caps in my experience. Others frequently complain of joint issues on ATD as well.

It's not about "is this enough pct." That's totally the wrong way to approach recovery. The right questions is "if this particular problem occurs, is my plan to handle it appropriate."

bigboy31

Awards
ok so i know its been a while since i have been on the site but i thought i would give an update, i just started week 4 of my cycle and have seen AMAZING results. i decided to run the stack at 40mg epi all the way though and the halovar at 50mg the first 3 weeks and going up to 75mg the last.

as far as the gains go, lets just say the guys at the gym are asking what the hell im on. i have gained about 6 pounds while dropping to about 8% bf. im saying 8% b/c ive visibly lost fat and ive even developed a 6 pack. id recommend this stack to anyone.

i just have one quick question, and im sure its on this site somewhere but o well, should i adjust my workout routine during PCT or just stay with what i am doing? my workout is REALLY intense to say the least

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I usually completely change my routine on day 1 of pct. That's just me though. My thinking is that IF strength would have dropped a bit from the ON cycle lifts, then I'd never know it... avoiding a psychological let down is my thinking.

I'm sure there's other theories out there. But honestly, pct routines are not a topic that I see discussed very often.

JOE1234

Awards
I have been running a Hemadrol/Halotest stack.. almost same prohormone. 50/50/75/75/100/100/75/50... almost done now. I have about 8 days left. The halo is 25mgs and Hemadrol 50mg so you can break up the dose better.. all lean hard weight, major lifts up approx 40lbs. I have been dieting to get lean since about 2 months before I even started the cycle. I was 204lbs at 15.7% fat... and now 209lbs at 8%. Some of these results were achieved pre cycle on 300mg of DHEA and 1500mg Tribulis 2 months before the cycle..although the strength came in the 4th week on hemadrol stack. 75mg then 100mg was great!! I love it alot so far, have not noticed any shutdown of test levels, balls are still big, etc... lol have added 1500mg of tribulis this week and will continue till I feel its ok to stop. I dont think Halodrol-50 (Turinadiol) 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol or clones of...really cause natural hormon supression and I'm 35yrs old, I have heard other on here say the same. as for the epitest... thats an anti estrogen in itself. I would be careful on 2 methyls especially if you drink on the weekends :) I was going to run hemadrol...4weeks then epistane 4 weeks... but opted for the straight hemadrol/halo... I bought tons of this stuff doing andro rx (1test) next I think 600mg with 40mg of epistane... I will post how that goes.

JOE1234

Awards
ps... diet was approx 2400-2800 cal a day with 245g protien and 200-300carbs and about 75fats...on adverage!! lol used Opt nutrition natural whey about 6 scoops a day and 25-30g of creatine :) felt good and lost alot of fat. weights and 35min cardio 5 days a week split routine.

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
epi/hdrol would be a good stack. although i think hdrol@100mg's would be nice...youre a big guy! some recommend using clomid over nolva for pct when running epi because you don't want any further suppression of estrogen whilst in pct. good luck..