1-test cyp cough, need input

supermanstanley

Awards
I just got my 1-test cyp it's 200mg/ml............The first two times I have pinned it I get coughing and a burning sensation all over my body and just a little burning in the back of my throat. I always aspirate but, I must have pierced a vein because I got a little blood when I pulled out. What do you guys think it could be maybe high Ba content? Any input will be great. Thats a bad feeling......I also am still coughing some every once in a while form this mornings injection.

surferdude26

Awards
Ive been on it now for about a little over a week (EOD injects) and never noticed a cough or anything. You get the blood oozing out when you pull out because you went through a blood vessel, no biggie.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
umm if you got blood i would have pulled out and pricked some where else...You prolly just nicked a vein. It sounds sort of like the fina cough..I dont know. Where did you get your 1-test cyp from?
Dick

supermanstanley

Awards
umm if you got blood i would have pulled out and pricked some where else...You prolly just nicked a vein. It sounds sort of like the fina cough..I dont know. Where did you get your 1-test cyp from?
Dick
I got my 1-test from Sledge........I also didnt get any blood when I aspirate so it must have been when I pulled the pin out that I just peirced the vein. But, I'm not worried about that.......I want to know what causes that? Was it maybe high Ba content? I have took this plenty of times before that I made myself with Dazed oil/solvent mix at 100mg/ml. Man my throat now is raw from coughing and everytime I breath deep I get a little cough. Thats not fun and just think as many times that you have to pin this stuff a week your just going to peirce veins or nick them. anymore thoughts?

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
Now that you mention the cough, You have me thinking.. For about the last 2-3 weeks I have had a cough that has been pretty bad at times..I have had no signs of being sick in anyway and feel great. I will not directly attribute my cough to the 1-test cyp however because my lungs are probably quite clogged from some other substances..

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
The BA is 3% (which is not high at all) and the BB is 17%. All I can say is that the same type of thing happens with trenbolone as well although I have never heard of this with 1 test.

supermanstanley

Awards
I guess I'm going to have to order stuff to dillute this down......I talked to Sledge and he says Ba is at 3% and BB is at 17% the only time I ever experienced any coughs like that was on fina. I have made 1-test cyp with Dazed oil/solvent mix plenty of times at 100mg/ml and never had a problem. Things havent been going my way lately but, I guess sh*t happens

supermanstanley

Awards
Now that you mention the cough, You have me thinking.. For about the last 2-3 weeks I have had a cough that has been pretty bad at times..I have had no signs of being sick in anyway and feel great. I will not directly attribute my cough to the 1-test cyp however because my lungs are probably quite clogged from some other substances..
Is your cough comming from right after you inject?

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
Is your cough comming from right after you inject?
No.. I am coughing right now and I have not injected since Thurs..That is why I think that it is just a coincedence that I am coughing while taking the 1-test cyp and it is because of other factors..

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
maybe ya just caught lil bug goin around or somethin...

supermanstanley

Awards
Well I have good news.......I mixed my 1-test today with some other gear and didnt cough at all. The other two times I pinned and coughed I aspirated and didnt get any blood but, I must have peirced a vein and when I pulled out some must have got in the blood that made me cough. Well I just wanted to say Sledge is one hell of a guy because, he offered to send me the oil and sterile bottle to dillute it down but, I dont think I will need it. And I also appreciate everyones input on this thread.

slewdem

Awards
yeah.. sledge is the fucking pimp!!

big up sledge!

Well I have good news.......I mixed my 1-test today with some other gear and didnt cough at all. The other two times I pinned and coughed I aspirated and didnt get any blood but, I must have peirced a vein and when I pulled out some must have got in the blood that made me cough. Well I just wanted to say Sledge is one hell of a guy because, he offered to send me the oil and sterile bottle to dillute it down but, I dont think I will need it. And I also appreciate everyones input on this thread.

SeaHawk22

Awards
I have been taking 1-test cyp a few weeks, and experienced a cough last injection. It was very similiar to fina cough not as bad though.

SeaHawk22