1-test cyp cough, need input

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.38%

1-test cyp cough, need input

I just got my 1-test cyp it's 200mg/ml............The first two times I have pinned it I get coughing and a burning sensation all over my body and just a little burning in the back of my throat. I always aspirate but, I must have pierced a vein because I got a little blood when I pulled out. What do you guys think it could be maybe high Ba content? Any input will be great. Thats a bad feeling......I also am still coughing some every once in a while form this mornings injection.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.36%

Ive been on it now for about a little over a week (EOD injects) and never noticed a cough or anything. You get the blood oozing out when you pull out because you went through a blood vessel, no biggie.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.27%

umm if you got blood i would have pulled out and pricked some where else...You prolly just nicked a vein. It sounds sort of like the fina cough..I dont know. Where did you get your 1-test cyp from?
    Dick
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.38%

Quote Originally Posted by dickwootton
    umm if you got blood i would have pulled out and pricked some where else...You prolly just nicked a vein. It sounds sort of like the fina cough..I dont know. Where did you get your 1-test cyp from?
    Dick
    I got my 1-test from Sledge........I also didnt get any blood when I aspirate so it must have been when I pulled the pin out that I just peirced the vein. But, I'm not worried about that.......I want to know what causes that? Was it maybe high Ba content? I have took this plenty of times before that I made myself with Dazed oil/solvent mix at 100mg/ml. Man my throat now is raw from coughing and everytime I breath deep I get a little cough. Thats not fun and just think as many times that you have to pin this stuff a week your just going to peirce veins or nick them. anymore thoughts?
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.63%

Now that you mention the cough, You have me thinking.. For about the last 2-3 weeks I have had a cough that has been pretty bad at times..I have had no signs of being sick in anyway and feel great. I will not directly attribute my cough to the 1-test cyp however because my lungs are probably quite clogged from some other substances..
  6. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

The BA is 3% (which is not high at all) and the BB is 17%. All I can say is that the same type of thing happens with trenbolone as well although I have never heard of this with 1 test.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.38%

I guess I'm going to have to order stuff to dillute this down......I talked to Sledge and he says Ba is at 3% and BB is at 17% the only time I ever experienced any coughs like that was on fina. I have made 1-test cyp with Dazed oil/solvent mix plenty of times at 100mg/ml and never had a problem. Things havent been going my way lately but, I guess sh*t happens
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.38%

Quote Originally Posted by skumster225
    Now that you mention the cough, You have me thinking.. For about the last 2-3 weeks I have had a cough that has been pretty bad at times..I have had no signs of being sick in anyway and feel great. I will not directly attribute my cough to the 1-test cyp however because my lungs are probably quite clogged from some other substances..
    Is your cough comming from right after you inject?
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.63%

Quote Originally Posted by supermanstanley
    Is your cough comming from right after you inject?
    No.. I am coughing right now and I have not injected since Thurs..That is why I think that it is just a coincedence that I am coughing while taking the 1-test cyp and it is because of other factors..
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.99%

maybe ya just caught lil bug goin around or somethin...
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.38%

Well I have good news.......I mixed my 1-test today with some other gear and didnt cough at all. The other two times I pinned and coughed I aspirated and didnt get any blood but, I must have peirced a vein and when I pulled out some must have got in the blood that made me cough. Well I just wanted to say Sledge is one hell of a guy because, he offered to send me the oil and sterile bottle to dillute it down but, I dont think I will need it. And I also appreciate everyones input on this thread.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.36%

yeah.. sledge is the ****ing pimp!!

big up sledge!

Quote Originally Posted by supermanstanley
    Well I have good news.......I mixed my 1-test today with some other gear and didnt cough at all. The other two times I pinned and coughed I aspirated and didnt get any blood but, I must have peirced a vein and when I pulled out some must have got in the blood that made me cough. Well I just wanted to say Sledge is one hell of a guy because, he offered to send me the oil and sterile bottle to dillute it down but, I dont think I will need it. And I also appreciate everyones input on this thread.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.73%

I have been taking 1-test cyp a few weeks, and experienced a cough last injection. It was very similiar to fina cough not as bad though.

SeaHawk22

Similar Forum Threads

1. Upcoming Test/Var cycle...need input
    By MattS97 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-22-2013, 11:26 PM
  2. Test Cyp Cycle - Need Criticism
    By gspark05 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-16-2012, 12:00 PM
  3. first test cyp cycle need advice??????
    By daniel227 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 10:08 PM
  4. 1-test cyp and painful knots-need help!
    By s.norman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-05-2005, 10:57 AM
  5. Need help on 1-test cyp conversion
    By supermanstanley in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2004, 07:16 PM